Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

A total Reshuffle required??

loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58

Hi Everyone
We come here to have a good rant about the game and demand they fix it and give us advance notice of events, then go away feeling better while deep down knowing it will have no impact on GG at all. WHY? Because GG do not read this forum! they have volunteers called mods who do that for them, they take the flack get all the abuse and they do not even get paid for it. So here's an idea..... Sack the staff of GG and imploy the MOD's give them a WAGE to do the job GG should be doing. After all it's seems to be only the mod's who are actually working anyway.

Post edited by loron (GB1) on

Comments

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Just because some state they want the calendar back blah blah blah is not stating thats what the majority of players want, i would sooner see stats and figures to back up the "we want the calendar back brigade" 

I and others are enjoying the lack of calendar ! 

It's still the same old people moaning and demanding about everything that happens within this game .. 

Sack some of the payers i say :D  
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    Only a tiny fraction of farmers  come to the forum and even knew there was a calendar.

Some co-ops do have someone who keeps the rest of the co-op informed  but these are again a fraction of the co-ops

The vast majority of farmers did not know there was a calendar and so did not know when events were starting

My co-op did have someone who sent a GM warning of events (me)

And not a single co-op member cares that they will no longer have a warning of when events will start

8 days of no calendar and the world has not ended

Keep farming and enjoy it

Relax, its meant to fun

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 08.07.2019
    Oh Well :)
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    haven't yet seen less CC's yet, but will certainly thank GGS if they do cut back on them ;)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Just because some state they want the calendar back blah blah blah is not stating thats what the majority of players want, i would sooner see stats and figures to back up the "we want the calendar back brigade" 

I and others are enjoying the lack of calendar ! 

It's still the same old people moaning and demanding about everything that happens within this game .. 

Sack some of the payers i say :D  
    Good on you. Please present stats and figures backing that most do not want an events calender. Good idea!
    I know that personally

I like it without calendar :)

I know for sure, that couple of my coop mates would really like to get back the calendar

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 09.07.2019
    I had 31 members of my co op that loved the calendar, I said HAD 31, 5 left due to its removal.

But it is easy if you don't want to see calendar, don't look, but for all that do it should be there.
    Hm, Okay?
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    How interesting,

Although in the beginning this thread was about giving the Mods a wage . it as now turned into players views about the missing calendar lol. ok Mods fetch GG to view the forum tell them the players want their calendar back. perhaps then  you may get the attention you need to get a wage for the job you are doing  lol 

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I do not know how it is here, but I have been a mod at another online game and got paid in monthly goods similar to a certain amount of gold and special items for my gaming account. I was happy with that wage ;) 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file