Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 6th - World Cup celebrations and adventures in Wonderland - Discussion

124»

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thanks, you, too!!
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 13.06.2019
    Was wondering what's the name of the Gb1 server? Or flag?
    @Xcution (INT1) If you mean on the Registration/Login screen, GB1 is listed as "United Kingdom 1" and has this flag: but the server is also called EN1 or GB1 in other places.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Was wondering what's the name of the Gb1 server? Or flag?
    @Xcution (INT1) If you mean on the Registration/Login screen, GB1 is listed as "United Kingdom 1" and has this flag: but the server is also called EN1 or GB1 in other places.
    @WascallyWabbit
    please clearify this thing as well there is so much difference in the amount 
    before harvesting 
    http://prntscr.com/o1b9el

after harvesting 
    http://prntscr.com/o1badr

53 honey i recieve as well 
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 14.06.2019
    the grass isnt giving proper bonuses.  I have increased my percentage considerably...but im getting the same soccer/trophy reward majority of the time.....and sometimes it gives a different amount mostly lower...the occasional time higher.  If i haven't increased my bonus percentage then a harvest of the same amount of the one before it should be equal to.....not lesser than.  Unless I have misunderstood how the bonus works?
    I inquired about it but nobody has gotten back to me on it.
    @Brovic (US1) The bonus % increases the number of coaching kits that are dropped in all of your harvests, the % is only increased by growing turf.

There are 2 different amounts of kits that could be dropped, the basic one & occasionally double the amount. I checked a couple of different accounts to see if it is working ok & it appears that the basic number of coaching kits for a level 9 field growing turf is 29 (or 58) & on the ones that I checked, the bonus was correctly increasing those numbers.

If you still think that yours is not working, can you post some numbers that we can check - Screenshots would be good. 
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • cramermm (US1)cramermm (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Why can we still score points???
    Why can we still accumulate?
    Is this fair? CUP IS OVER folks
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 07.07.2019
    yes but player that are offline dont got reward from final whistle yet
    so its need sometime to give all a chance to login for reward checking
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Right, so keep getting those whistles, it happened last year too. I dropped from something like 3rd to 5th because of this extra time.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 08.07.2019
    Yes this is the time the gold buyers go berserk and spend up big to go up a heap of places.  We have already had 1 player nearly x2  their trophies in 8 hrs, going form 5 to 1st.  Good for them if they have the money to waste on it.  I won't waste a single gold coin, sorry GGS.

I do feel sorry tho for the player that was leading all the way using good strategy and play just to see when he wakes up that he is now 50M Trophies behind, I hope he has enough gold to get his lead back.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Yep, already have one that went from 5th and is now in 3rd.  That's since my last post in this thread.  It's a shame really.  I think rank should be stopped where it was when the last game was played.  Then getting more whistle packs to work on hard work rewards to the end would be fair.
    edited 08.07.2019
    its not just for gold user you dont get point from a game that played if you was offline so whenever player login thos point go up in ranking so if someone spend all whistle in 1 team like US they get alot point when they login

and anyone that do not login in leftover time they miss point from last game so giving extra time give all chance to login for last game rewards

its not cheap to get alot point for ranking my hardworking point is 3mil my ranking point are 64 mil mean im made only 3 mil from building during month other 61 mil was from whistle rewards
    so dont think its possible to change ranking reward with gold

sorry my english not good hope you understand what i said hehe

hope i get thos 4 seed they good for next event hehe
    and my rank was 40 after game its 43 now hope im not drop under 50
    Post edited by harvestmoonn (INT1) on
  • Yes this is the time the gold buyers go berserk and spend up big to go up a heap of places.  We have already had 1 player nearly x2  their trophies in 8 hrs, going form 5 to 1st.  Good for them if they have the money to waste on it.  I won't waste a single gold coin, sorry GGS.

I do feel sorry tho for the player that was leading all the way using good strategy and play just to see when he wakes up that he is now 50M Trophies behind, I hope he has enough gold to get his lead back.
    maybe that guy was offline few day i made 4.5mil from england : Sweden game wish i used more point on sweden hehe  
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 08.07.2019
    not for 100 M trophies and if off line for a few day would not have been able to put whistles on.  Also I saw that they had been online every day, you could see their increase every day.  Then in 1 day 100 M trophies.  It does not effect me, I was 2nd now I am 3rd same rewards 2nd or 3rd.  for 100M trophies they would have had to have 25 Million whistles on USA, not many players would have even collected 25 million whistles in the whole time.

BTW I did have a lot on Sweden, they were who I had picked for the win, I made 20M  trophies on that game alone.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    #1 player here had 1.7 billion trophies.... so I can guess making 100 mil in one day on a game is definitely possible. Also, on the last game, I know a player made 50 mil because he was behind me quite a bit and then when he logged in jumped ahead of me by about 20 mil.

I can't see how someone would make 100 mil just by speed harvesting everything in a day, but I guess that is even possible. 
  • We asked about the event continuing after the tournament ended & the event was extended to allow players longer to get the HW rewards.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Kudos to all involved with making the World Cup happen. It's a fun event. The HW rewards were decent, it's not invasive of other farming, and the turf is profitable to sell.  Plus, tying it into a real life event makes it more interesting.

The one thing I'd change is to stop the ability to earn points after the event is ended. Certainly leave a window to allow people to log in and get their points, but eliminate the ability to change your rankings after the games are over.
    edited 08.07.2019
    Kudos to all involved with making the World Cup happen. It's a fun event. The HW rewards were decent, it's not invasive of other farming, and the turf is profitable to sell.  Plus, tying it into a real life event makes it more interesting.

The one thing I'd change is to stop the ability to earn points after the event is ended. Certainly leave a window to allow people to log in and get their points, but eliminate the ability to change your rankings after the games are over.
    yes i never ever watched any game for 2 hours just 30 sec version in news sometime no more hehe 
    but this fever are great cuz you win from any goal any team make
    past one was better cuz its had few penalty ending and thos was giving lots of points i dont know they removed point from penalty or none of this game made it to penalty mode hehe
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I'm just glad this one is OVER!   I did NOT sign up for a sports game.  I signed up for a farming game.   A balancing game happiness vs workers and like that.
    Not to mention this is so complicated, someone sent me pages of instructions.  PHOEY!

I know people like it, so fine.  I don't. I just ignore it (and all the flying garbage in my face I have no intention of ever using.)  Just ignore.  Or just walk away. (did a lot of that.)

Please GG give us a way to OPT OUT.   This would give you valuable information as to how many play and how many stay away. 
    At least put all that junk flying up all the time out of the way.  
    That would be nice. 
Sign In to comment.