CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Communications Changes -- Discussion -- [Events Calendar]

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 2,410US1
    ahahaha!!! I am actually awake to see what came next... all my fields   have sunflowers in them for the night :))))

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• Better late than never ... only 3 min after start  ;-)

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 786SKN1
    heh no Tweet at my end before the event started. I checked asa it had started and nope, no Tweet at the sidebar menue.
  • Plus there is no Tweet on the sidebar menue here at the Forum. So from what I understand it was never meant to be. We who do not have or wish to have Twitter or Facebook (for obvious reasons) will have to rely on co-op mates that do (if any) and hope for pop-ups (which we hate).

Timing must be adjusted! Several days forewarning is a must. Why it is not working fine already, from the start, does give a shine of incompetence or ill will. Ingredients disheartening their customers. What is it they seek by doing this?
    You dont need an account to Twitter or Facebook:

https://twitter.com/goodgamebigfarm

https://www.facebook.com/GoodgameBigFarm
  • Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) Posts: 131US1
    edited 05.07.2019
    Without a Facebook account, this is what you see:

Can't read what's posted behind this pop up.  :(
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) Posts: 187GB1
    edited 05.07.2019
    Guess it depends on the country you're from:

(edit) and try to click on 'Not now'  ;-)
  • @BlueZilver (GB1) Yes! Thank you! Clicking 'Not now' cleared it!  :)
  • Jacobus (GB1)Jacobus (GB1) Posts: 22GB1
    Are prodessional people running this game otr idiots?
  • Is it possible to get the Event Calendar for july ???  ... Just untill you get the timing right on facebook/twitter ;-)
  • The problem is the timing is the way they want it, just not the way WE want it.

• I believe its to time-consuming to keep the Event Calendar ... and its just take a little time to find out how to make the information work on facebook/twitter so we get it in time ;-)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) Posts: 786SKN1
    And way too late to do any planning. *grumbles*
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) Posts: 129GB1
    here is announcement, 

Howdy hard working farmers!

The hardest thing about managing a farm is dealing with the weather. It's always changin' and you never can tell when a good sunny day is coming when you can get a lot of work done: Even worse is when the weather changes and we have to cancel and reschedule all our lovely events. Oh yes sirree! That's the absolute worst. 

So Big Farmer George has made some changes.  instead his dedicated Community Managers will be doing the rounds and lettin' you all know just when the event starts via in-game pop up, Facebook and Twitter. Yippee! So on the day we start you'll be the first to find out.

Stay tuned Farmers for all the latest news and events and happy farming!

Your Big Farm team

The point to note is

The event’s schedule will not be shared with the community in advance, instead his dedicated Community Managers will be doing the rounds and lettin' you all know just when the event starts via in-game pop up, Facebook and Twitter.

by this part of announcement, they are only going to let us know when it starts which is too late as we already know it has started, so why have a pop up, tweet or Facebook telling us it started  we can see it on our farm.. First few times I read this I thought we would get 1 days notice or so, but on re read, I don't think that is what they mean.

Very true. After reading the announcement I had expected maybe an hour's notice at best ... but not only getting notifications after the event had begun. And the in-game notices are useless as they don't turn up until hours after it has begun. Waste of effort to send them out.  

debj @ en 1
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) Posts: 249AU1
    And now another pop-up. Hotfix while trying to plan out feeding of the funnel. This is just one reason they need a calendar so they can plan the best time to do hotfixes and updates and everything else they need to do so that it doesn't interfere with OUR game. We are the paying customers.
Sign In to comment.