Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Horse season not working, timer as gone but no tournaments  
  • Horse season not working, timer as gone but no tournaments  
    @uksharon (GB1)  We did send up a flag when it didn't start, but it turned out that while the timer was set to end at 9am CEST,  the event wasn't scheduled to start until 9.30am CEST. :/
  • I very much doubt that GGS will give any response to one very simple question -

Why has the schedule/calendar been removed and replaced with twitter/facebook etc (that may players dont have)? 
  • Sharkie (GB1)Sharkie (GB1) GB1 Posts: 57
    I very much doubt that GGS will give any response to one very simple question -

Why has the schedule/calendar been removed and replaced with twitter/facebook etc (that may players dont have)? 
    I and many others are wondering the same thing. Is it too much trouble to post it here as I don't do social media, I play a silly farming game.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I very much doubt that GGS will give any response to one very simple question -

So true, unfortunately. I can´t understand their customer policy which must be: ignore them/feed them as little as you can/do not engage in communication. Is this some kind of psychological study on their behalf .... "lets see how far we can stretch them" ....?

I do hope they prove me wrong and start communicating!

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    ............and so the pop ups continue and grow!  :/:/:/
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    event calendar was not removed when "clean up aisle 4" was done , does that mean the possibility of the schedule coming back?  I hope, fingers crossed and every thing else.
  • Have just logged on and in the first 3 minutes had 7 different pop ups (ok one was to say I had won a reward, one to say xx had started a coop challenge etc) and not one was to announce any events.  Enough!  Stop trying to sell me gold and hot deals/prime sales/ favourite offers - if I want to see them I know where to look, whereas there is nowhere to find out about upcoming events,  

GGS - please listen to your customers for once - you are ruining your customers enjoyment of the game bit by bit.  We may put up with it for so long (eg too many events, too many bugs, too much shift towards spend more, spend more, spend more etc) but there is always a final straw - how much more do you honestly think the customer will take before finding another game to enjoy and spend real money on.  I can only speak for myself, and for me that final straw is getting very close indeed.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 03.07.2019
    @uksharon (GB1)  We did send up a flag when it didn't start, but it turned out that while the timer was set to end at 9am CEST,  the event wasn't scheduled to start until 9.30am CEST. :/

That is probably why GGS will no longer give us a calender. They are completely incapable to plan something and stick to it. Not even the ingame timers are correct.

They prefer the current racket about stopping the calender, thinking it will die down. Better than the constant stream of comments about events that do not start, while they should according to the calender. It must be very difficult to program events a month ahead.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This was/is the order of the Weekly events

Mysterious Asia (Asia)
    Not Of This World (UFO)
    Hint Of Hawaii (Hawaii)
    Here's To Nature (Camping)
    Fairy Tale (Fairy Tale)

This was the last 5 months of the Temp farms in order they showed up

Candy
    Viking
    Tropical
    Island
    Northern

Not sure if this order will remain the same
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55

Mysterious Asia (Asia)
    Not Of This World (UFO)
    Hint Of Hawaii (Hawaii)
    Fairy Tale (Fairy Tale)

Candy
    Viking
    Tropical
    Island
    Northern

We all know this order, you tell us when is the next HWE and FHWE comes,
    Thank you @Data King (US1) for the information.  Since we used to have a calendar and now do not, many of us don't remember the order.

As far as GGS hearing us - they do!  As far as GGS listening to us - they do not! Sadly  :/
  • Hmm, another upset. The gaming disappointments seem to be an embedded factor in the game.

Years ago, I began to suspect the Big Farm was actually a social experiment designed to explore the relationship between customer dissatisfaction and customer retention. ;)  Silly sure, but it offers a bit of reasonableness to the disappointments of my gaming experience . . .

No Event Calendar? Bummer.  I am no longer a daily player, but I do enjoy the game and regularly play my favorite events.

Here's my vote: Some type of predictable event play / calendar that is extended equally to both co-ops and single players, across all servers and time periods, should be provided WITHIN the BiG FARM game or Forum.

Great big THANK YOU to the CrazyBigfarm and Southern for taking care of us!

Mysterious Asia (Asia)
    Not Of This World (UFO)
    Hint Of Hawaii (Hawaii)
    Fairy Tale (Fairy Tale)

Candy
    Viking
    Tropical
    Island
    Northern

"We all know this order"
    A lot of player do NOT know the order of the weekly's. This will provide those that visit the forum, to help their co ops out, with some information on some of the events.
    "tell us when is the next HWE and FHWE comes"
     Nope, cause there was no set pattern to those.
     You could do as I did & look back at all the calendars provided by the Mod's ( WascallyWabbit )
     and @Southern (US1)
     Maybe you could figure out the dates for us ;-)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/events-calendar

https://teamup.com/ks54bc4943072584c0

Mysterious Asia (Asia)
    Not Of This World (UFO)
    Hint Of Hawaii (Hawaii)
    Fairy Tale (Fairy Tale)

Candy
    Viking
    Tropical
    Island
    Northern

"We all know this order"
    A lot of player do NOT know the order of the weekly's. This will provide those that visit the forum, to help their co ops out, with some information on some of the events.
    "tell us when is the next HWE and FHWE comes"
     Nope, cause there was no set pattern to those.
     You could do as I did & look back at all the calendars provided by the Mod's ( WascallyWabbit )
     and @Southern (US1)
     Maybe you could figure out the dates for us ;-)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/events-calendar

https://teamup.com/ks54bc4943072584c0
    I did look at previous calendars, and I can't figure out, it was all over the place, no order at all,
    Exactly @BlueMarie2 (US1)  :*  I'm just trying to be helpful o:)
    Sorry for the comment, I suppose even the order helps some people,
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Sorry for the comment, I suppose even the order helps some people,
    It definitely does, because if you know what's coming you can pre-plant stuff for the 1st task before you go to bed (Like 4,400 special cabbage for Hint of Hawaii), then when you wake up in the morning, all your cabbage is ready to harvest and you can move immediately to Stage 2.

It just helps you get a jump on things sometimes.
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Howdy!  Still waiting for that elusive *popup* which will advise me what comes after this CC is over .. I won't hold my breath lol.. I have learnt that some farming folk have hung up their farming boots & other have gone on strike.. 

Maybe I should invest in a crystal ball lol..

Anyway as usual it appears that nobody is LISTENING :-(((
  • Howdy!  Still waiting for that elusive *popup* which will advise me what comes after this CC is over .. I won't hold my breath lol.. I have learnt that some farming folk have hung up their farming boots & other have gone on strike.. 

Maybe I should invest in a crystal ball lol..

Anyway as usual it appears that nobody is LISTENING :-(((
    HWE started, no popup, no warning.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    I got a popup news window advising that the CHWE was about to start when I logged in...after the event had started. I didn't realise at first it was the HWE popup though, it made it sound like there was a new event about to start.
    Once again the event starts then we get the in game pop up to tell us the event will be starting soon ???
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    Actually it was the login news popup. I got it when I accidentally logged out -- 5 hours after it started. Great advance warning.
    Once again the event starts then we get the in game pop up to tell us the event will be starting soon ???
    It's like a slap in the face from GGS.  I really think they are enjoying this.  :/
    It's like a slap in the face from GGS.  I really think they are enjoying this.  :/
    And why wouldn't they? After all some farmers will spend gold to catch up or think they will catch up by doing so. Not this farmer. I'll just do which ever event I like to and if I do well great and if not aaww to bad.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    It's that time of the year for the Summer Weekend Special's HAPPY HORSE TRAINER wouldn't you say?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It's that time of the year for the Summer Weekend Special's HAPPY HORSE TRAINER wouldn't you say?
    WAYYYYY past time. Very disappointed.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/194183/is-the-horse-trainer-scheduled#latest
  • Summer Weekends usually start at the beginning of July & we did ask about them a couple of weeks ago - We will check tomorrow if there is any news.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Summer Weekends usually start at the beginning of July & we did ask about them a couple of weeks ago - We will check tomorrow if there is any news.
    ...and GGS will probably say "Stop pestering us. We already said you'd get notification of any event as it happens via pop-ups when you log in."
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Summer Weekends usually start at the beginning of July & we did ask about them a couple of weeks ago - We will check tomorrow if there is any news.
    Thank you so much. (Although they did begin in June once upon a time.  B) )

Sign In to comment.