Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 1st - Summer Fun has just begun! - Discussion

Hi Guys,

We didn't start a discussion thread for Today's Update as there did not appear to be anything to discuss, apart from "Nice Balloon" :) - But we have found that some strange & interesting things have appeared in our games & we have not been told anything about them yet, so we may as well have a discussion thread afterall for you to speculate on :)

Have fun!

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I already like! ( But thats nothing new with me )
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

• @Southern (US1) Well done, it was starting to look like no one would find them lol ...... Sending you a mystery box for solving that mystery, now what is the Farmer's League? :)
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Adding yet more new stuff ...... and still waiting for old things to get fixed ...like wonky bubbles!!! 

How much longer is that bug going to around for ?????
  • Farmers League? is this: 1. the tractor related event 2. long term event with the new kind of ranking system or 3. a new kind of oktoberfest? The name sound like it could be the tractor related one :smile: hoping its going to be a nice event 
  • now what is the Farmer's League? :)
    Quite a few of us are upset at the prospect of little to no communication from those who are making decisions at GGS. To ask US, the players, what some new element in the game is right now - is absurd at best. Interdepartmental communication is a thing. GGS should look into it, and tell you exactly what is the Farmer's League. Their argument that 'communication is hard' is ridiculous. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023
     o:) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    Hey, where's the Larry Lemur balloon?  No one in our coop has gotten one.   :'(

Gotta wait for Omar to come out in the parking lot with his monthly deals. :)

edited 02.02.2023
     :/ 
    Hey, where's the Larry Lemur balloon?  No one in our coop has gotten one.   :'(

Gotta wait for Omar to come out in the parking lot with his monthly deals. :)

Which Omar Cart....the one wanting us to trade the Lucky Coins or the other one where we mainly need gold to get the items.  If it is the latter one, how much will this Lemur balloon cost us?

Yeah, the gold one, not the Lucky Coin one.  Won't know how much it costs until we see it. :)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I was wondering about the blue diamonds this morning, when I got on there was a space for them.
    Farmer's league sounds a lot like the Village league, on the worldwide stage :D
    edited 02.02.2023
     :o 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @FarmerCli (US1)  check  out the build menu and your equipment.... new item going to be introduced...
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 01.07.2019
    apartment block - humm I want one - I see it is Diamond related and as I am a low lvl player I can only guess -
     and B4 I start the rumor mills forgive me. the only Diamond league I ever heard of was horse racing -  but if i do things the way I do them - ahh the game is a foot. Diamonds come from all over and have different names - As I hope Big Farm wont ask me to deal with conflict diamonds or blood diamonds nor zalse and none of that every kiss begins with K. Diamonds come from the ground a mine if you will - Most often from a volcanic region or what used to be. So if the volcano Island is coming I expect as others coffee but a mine for diamonds - Yea im all in - unless it is going to cost a lot of gold -  ahh I hope the natives will be looking good under the water fall -
     and i look forward to a Gilligan island environment except with plantations and Hotels that need baked goods and please please a jungle to frolic in - Good luck with your deductions - Im jazzed even if I am wrong     - it looks good on paper

EDIT = I know its a farmers league but hey it was cool - now tell us what when where and how - please Please PLEASE !

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    Apartment block uses same profile/space as workerhouses 5x5...
    Will the skins/appearances be able to work on them??? (nod nod, wink wink) please!  :#
    edited 02.02.2023
     :o 
  • now what is the Farmer's League? :)
    Quite a few of us are upset at the prospect of little to no communication from those who are making decisions at GGS. To ask US, the players, what some new element in the game is right now - is absurd at best. Interdepartmental communication is a thing. GGS should look into it, and tell you exactly what is the Farmer's League. Their argument that 'communication is hard' is ridiculous. 
    @Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) I couldn't agree more, we were not pleased to see new content that we knew nothing about & to not have answers for the inevitable questions that would come our way - All we can do until we have those answers is speculate as to what it could be & hope that it is something fun. :)

As a player I like the idea of the apartment block & also have questions, such as does it make a difference if the houses are red, blue or themed & as Seeker asked, will house skins fit them? - We will find out as soon as we can.

@BJs (US1) That was an interesting journey you did there, from Farmers league to diamond mines lol It would be cool if the mine did play a bigger part in the game, maybe we will get diamond mining licenses.  B)
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    Shouldn't "Community Buildings" be something the whole coop would use as a community. Like the buildings in the village .
     I like the idea of being able to have more space by compressing houses into 1 space but How hard will it be to get diamonds ?  Will these diamonds be available to every player alike ? Small Coops as well as Large Coops New Players as well as Experienced Players Big gold spenders as well as Non gold spenders. 

Shouldn't "Community Buildings" be something the whole coop would use as a community. Like the buildings in the village .
     I like the idea of being able to have more space by compressing houses into 1 space but How hard will it be to get diamonds ?  Will these diamonds be available to every player alike ? Small Coops as well as Large Coops New Players as well as Experienced Players Big gold spenders as well as Non gold spenders. 

You're asking questions we don't have the slightest CLUE how to answer yet. :)

Nobody knows 'nuthin so far except for the images posted at the top of the thread. :)
  • Now hat would be really cool is if the airport started working and flew us off to the diamond mines - a temp farm of sorts where you collect diamonds as rewards. 

(ps if there are any spare blue diamonds going I could do with a new pair of earrings!)
    edited 02.02.2023
     o:) 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 02.07.2019
    there only 1 thing I am worried about with new apartment building and I hope I am wrong.  I am worried that these will end up going to the gold buyers creating an even larger gap as non gold buyers will not be able to get them.  Then gold buyers will have more room for more stuff making it even harder for non golders to compete.  

Boy, I hope I am wrong as I would love to get the new building.  I love the idea of new event, just hoping new event is not 1 sided like most of others to gold, non gold buyer  should be able to get diamonds even if at a much slower rate.

I will hold my final judgement until we see what farmer league is and how diamonds are earned, then I hope I am extremely happy.

Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
    edited 02.02.2023
     :| 
    edited 02.07.2019
    but I am worried that the only way to get diamonds will be to be in the top few placings so non golder buyer won't even be able to earn them.  That is what worries me the most.  It will be great as long as ALL get a chance to earn Diamonds not just gold buyers.  Seen this thing happen too often to get my hopes up.
    edited 02.02.2023
     :/ 
    edited 02.07.2019
    @FarmerCli (US1)  No they have not been told anything either, so now it is hurry up and wait :smiley:
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 02.07.2019
    "add houses by simply moving them onto the apartment block."

It sounds like we are going to get more farm space to do other things because we will be able to pile up several houses on one space, the number of houses depending on the level of the apartment.

I think the diamond idea might be a leftover from back when they were considering a volcano island.
    edited 02.02.2023
     <3 
    edited 02.07.2019
    He he
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on
Sign In to comment.