Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Championship "Masters League" - Discussion

1911»

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Not sure what is so bad with extra seaweed feed for doing nothing?

Even if its little quantities :) Everything adds up

• Not sure what is so bad with extra seaweed feed for doing nothing?

Even if its little quantities :) Everything adds up

I agree Exxy - I put one lot of my coins into seaweed feed - got my first lot and for nothing - no cost at all!  Do that 3 times and I can seaweed feed my big cows - for free!  Granted that may not be as much as 20% extra on all harvests from my cows (I do have a lot of cows!) but seaweed feed costs a lot of gold or island vouchers/seashells etc that I can then use on other things, like seaweed fertilizer, plus we all know how useful seaweed feed is in missions and hwe's.  Different gameplay styles mean everyone will find the benefit that suits them I guess.

Will I put my coins in for feed if we are lucky enough to make ML again? Yes!  I will split them though one lot for milk, one lot for feed etc and get a little boost on each - that should be a good combination for me.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    /nod AmazingMurphy

The first 3 levels of seaweed feed upgrade reduce by 8 hours , so it becomes 5 seaweed feed / day

Then its not as efficient :)

We're going in Masters next CC ( we will obviously get not many Summer coins ) We're not a super mega coop! :)

So will go, with what we get :)
  • jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    ML was a real let down.No surprises.No great rewards just a name change!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It was a let down, it was just same old prizes that you get in gold league only difference was the monument and coins i think just play it as normal, save your gold, its not worth spending any on it.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I noticed now that you are not able to select the mode that you want in the Gold league such as normal, hard or expert.
    These modes determined the reward you would get for rank 1 - 5 and the percent of you reputation points that were counted. Normal = 100%. hard = 80% and expert = 40%.

Please explane why these were removed and how it works now?
  • bloomgirl7 (IN1)bloomgirl7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 8
    edited 30.06.2019
    yes...Ml doenst seem to be a differnet league..it has the same rewards as gold league... same dazzler colossal....perosnal coop rewards ...arent good either....

they should at least change rewards ...and give some better rewards...
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    edited 30.06.2019
    This is what the Masters Monument looks like and how many times we get to upgrade it.  There a total of 80 times it can be upgraded using 500 special coins per upgrade.  Hope this helps!

And the amount of points you need to win the coins is silly numbers, will take forever to fill it even a quarter of the way and a lot of gold unless your coop is able to do the billion points, there needs to be another way of obtaining the coins not just through the masters league. I think GGS will have offers popping up selling the coins for silly money. I bet it would work out in the long run cheaper and less effort just using humus and the library books etc to get the same outcome(amounts)
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment

edited 30.06.2019
    No, these coins are rewards and can not at the present be purchased.

I didnt say they could be purchased, i said I think GGS will have offers popping up selling the coins for silly money. GGS always as some gold digging idea when anything is added. The amount needed for these monuments ggs must be planning something.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 01.07.2019
    No, these coins are rewards and can not at the present be purchased.

I didnt say they could be purchased, i said I think GGS will have offers popping up selling the coins for silly money. GGS always as some gold digging idea when anything is added. The amount needed for these monuments ggs must be planning something.
    More than likely and if and when they do come available, I am sure it will be offered for thousands of gold coins.
    If the price is right, players could purchase a few of the ML coins to upgrade the monuments.
    Since there will be 30-50 co-op's in 3 months reaching ML at least once on average to get the monument dropped in their inventory.... Each co-op having 50 members on average ... 1500-2500 players will have the monument but not the ML coins needed to UG the monument.

All these 1500-2500 players would spend some gold to purchase a few ML coins if they are offered in Offers ...

I strongly suggest GGS offers ML coins to be purchased in some way ... every now and then.
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    A shut-down just for a balloon, full of dry air?  o:)
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    @WascallyWabbiti see some diamonds appearing in my inventory? from where will we get them, how will they work and when this will be intoduced?

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Question: will the summer coins disappear once the season is over or will they stay in the inventory? I assume that the same coins are for upgrading the next summer monument even if the monument changes, right?
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    edited 01.07.2019
    Post edited by Just Kar (US1) on
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    Does upgrading Milk, Eggs, Dung, on the monument deco, affect shelf requirements in missions?
    ...meaning, will my shelf requirements increase as I upgrade the Summer monument deco?
  • Teteii (IN1)Teteii (IN1) IN1 Posts: 19

"The Account of TMKC founder and leader of Alchemist has been suspended and all his resources taken from him.

We at Alchemist Coop from the Indian  Server are indignant and feel this is unfair and unjust.

TMKC is transparent.  All legitimate.We applaud that. I believe he has beaten Good Game Studios at their own creation with his genius! (His post has been unfairly removed from Forum)We demand that the insult hurled at him and allegations made be taken back. 

Not only an apology but a salute be given to him. And all resources taken (stolen) from him by GGS be returned and compensations made.

In solidarity and full support of our big hearted Coop founder and Leader.

Salute TMKC!

• "The Account of TMKC founder and leader of Alchemist has been suspended and all his resources taken from him.

We at Alchemist Coop from the Indian  Server are indignant and feel this is unfair and unjust.

TMKC is transparent.  All legitimate.We applaud that. I believe he has beaten Good Game Studios at their own creation with his genius! (His post has been unfairly removed from Forum)We demand that the insult hurled at him and allegations made be taken back. 

Not only an apology but a salute be given to him. And all resources taken (stolen) from him by GGS be returned and compensations made.

Salute TMKC!
    I am not sure of the full extent of the back and forth that might have gone on between GGS and your leader. But, I doubt he hadn't heard anything from them prior to the ban message that TMKC posted today.

The post was not unfairly removed. There are rules that prohibit posting messages from GGS. Not to mention that he went on to post in detail how to exploit overlooked game mechanics.

I will say that GGS has been way to slow to respond as TMKC had posted in the forum a long time ago about this issue. It could have been resolved several months ago with a small tweaking of some numbers. 
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448

"The Account of TMKC founder and leader of Alchemist has been suspended and all his resources taken from him.

Salute TMKC!
    I am not sure of the full extent of the back and forth that might have gone on between GGS and your leader. But, I doubt he hadn't heard anything from them prior to the ban message that TMKC posted today.

The post was not unfairly removed. There are rules that prohibit posting messages from GGS. Not to mention that he went on to post in detail how to exploit overlooked game mechanics.

I will say that GGS has been way to slow to respond as TMKC had posted in the forum a long time ago about this issue. It could have been resolved several months ago with a small tweaking of some numbers. 
    I hate it when I don't see the juicy forum posts before they get removed  - -   :s

• "The Account of TMKC founder and leader of Alchemist has been suspended and all his resources taken from him.

Salute TMKC!
    I don't think its fair to suspend a player's account and take away all his resources without any justification. If a player have won and scored points that is more than what we THINKS is the brilliance of that person. The GGS got afraid as if they found TMKC have encountered all their conditions ,when he played ,they are jealous of a player whom have played more better and fair .GGS should apologize to TMKC and handover his resources back to him........................
    #justiceforTMKC
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    The spring monument will be destined for which farm?and is there a date for when it will come?
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
Sign In to comment.