Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Workers

Comments

• Why in the world are you spending money on a game that is clearly a scam? I will play on it for a while, but I'm very disgusted with it because they haven't awarded me workers for upgrading my farmhouses TWICE! I have notified them repeatedly, and all I get is their form letter back. No one is reading my requests. Right now I have a house that is upgrading, and if I get no workers AGAIN, I'm out of here. If you are independently wealthy and don't care if they take your money, then so be it.  Go ahead and throw it away.

• Why in the world are you spending money on a game that is clearly a scam? I will play on it for a while, but I'm very disgusted with it because they haven't awarded me workers for upgrading my farmhouses TWICE! I have notified them repeatedly, and all I get is their form letter back. No one is reading my requests. Right now I have a house that is upgrading, and if I get no workers AGAIN, I'm out of here. If you are independently wealthy and don't care if they take your money, then so be it.  Go ahead and throw it away.

@Daisy Duke21 (US1) At the top of your screen, where it shows how many free workers you currently have, if you hover your cursor over that bar, it will tell you your total number of workers, how many are busy & how many are free, can you please post those 3 numbers here.

Thankyou :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Why in the world are you spending money on a game that is clearly a scam? I will play on it for a while, but I'm very disgusted with it because they haven't awarded me workers for upgrading my farmhouses TWICE! I have notified them repeatedly, and all I get is their form letter back. No one is reading my requests. Right now I have a house that is upgrading, and if I get no workers AGAIN, I'm out of here. If you are independently wealthy and don't care if they take your money, then so be it.  Go ahead and throw it away.

No one is asking you to spend real money on this game. That is totally up to you. One can play this game for free for as long as they want to. :)
  • Oh I know I don't have to spend money on the game. But isn't a major goal of the ones who make the game to make money? My point is, with so many glitches, people including myself, WON't spend the money on a game they don't trust.
  • Wascally Wabbit, I have 7 free workers on my main farm and 7 on the Gourmet Farm at this point. On my CANDY FARM,  I don't recall how many I had, because it was mysteriously removed from this realm. I don't know if the number of workers will mean anything at this point, because I have gone ahead and started playing again. If this makes the developers happy, well, it shouldn't, because I will never spend a dime on it. I'm taking the attitude that this game will hold my attention for as long as it takes me to find a legitimate game to switch over to.
  • It has been explained to me that the candy farm was temporary. Is my gourmet farm also temporary? Is the flower farm temporary? I missed where there was an explanation about this, if there was, in fact, an explanation. 
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    edited 01.07.2019
    Gourmet and Flower Farms are not temporary farms they are permanent farms
    Post edited by Bibleman7 (US1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Gourmet and Flower farm are not temporary (event) farms. They will  not disappear.

There  are 4 regular temp farms, Candy, Tropical, Viking and Northern Lights... plus the Festive Farm which is around Christmas time. All last about 3-4 weeks.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 01.07.2019
    It has been explained to me that the candy farm was temporary. Is my gourmet farm also temporary? Is the flower farm temporary? I missed where there was an explanation about this, if there was, in fact, an explanation. 
    @Daisy Duke21 (US1) If you click on the map (above the "next harvest" timers)  you will see that all your permanent farms have name tags on them & there are 3 areas, (2 in the ocean and one below your Coop Village), with no names, those are Temporary farms & one will become active each month & will then show a name & an event timer, as well as other info such as rankings.

EDIT: The "Viking Farm" has just started, that is this months temporary farm event. 
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Hi Daisy Duke21 (US1) :smile:

Here is a link to where you can read up on everything concerning the game and get real good gameplaying advise!:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file