Home› EN› Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

🎨 Graphics bugs ONLY

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325

funnest one i have seen yet lol looks like they are swimming in thin air lol
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 18.05.2019

Invisible ship at flower farm

I'm guessing it has something to do with animations being turned on/off,
    as that is the first setting I turn off when i first log in... hmmm. :/

-----------------------------------------
    EDIT:  This is my 500th post! :#

• Invisible ship at flower farm

I'm guessing it has something to do with animations being turned on/off,
    as that is the first setting I turn off when i first log in... hmmm. :/

-----------------------------------------
    EDIT:  This is my 500th post! :#

I don't turn animations off, and I get the invisible ship. It has been invisible since Tues.

My donkeys have started laying eggs.  :dizzy: HELP!

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    The problem has actually gotten worse since the 'fix' that was supposed to fix the problem of misplaced harvest bubbles on sparkled buildings.
    The problem has actually gotten worse since the 'fix' that was supposed to fix the problem of misplaced harvest bubbles on sparkled buildings.
    Most definitely, its gotten much worse! :/

Sky's the Limit

I was wondering what was taking my mill so long to be ready to collect, until I checked and it was actually ready!   Yet, the harvest bubble was nowhere to be found... until I zoomed out and had a look around;
    gives new meaning to the phrase "sky's the limit."  :D
  • Echoing the problem because we'd sure like this to be fixed please. My rutabagas are growing pigs?

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 23.06.2019
    Most definitely, its gotten much worse! :/

Sky's the Limit

I was wondering what was taking my mill so long to be ready to collect, until I checked and it was actually ready!   Yet, the harvest bubble was nowhere to be found... until I zoomed out and had a look around;
    gives new meaning to the phrase "sky's the limit."  :D
    Hoover over it, it will go even further away, lol.

But, seriously, it is getting ridiculous. I am also having trouble knowing if things are ready or not, since the bubbles are not easily visible.
  • I have asked again for this issue to be fixed, but I am now wondering if the other issue, where the ZZZZzz bubble is invisible, whether it is also somewhere up in the sky like that lol
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    I have asked again for this issue to be fixed, but I am now wondering if the other issue, where the ZZZZzz bubble is invisible, whether it is also somewhere up in the sky like that lol
    I hope so as i first reported this problem last November ! and it's probably been running longer than that ! 
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    I have a eggs symbol appearing on my peaches at my Gourmet Farm ,  could it be just a  error in game ,  as my eggs are ready to collect and that does not have the eggs symbol,  or could it be something more sinister ? 
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    It's most likely just an alignment error with the tags on your farm. Thankfully your peaches aren't suddenly giving eggs.  :)

it'll sort itself out when you collect your eggs.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I have a eggs symbol appearing on my peaches at my Gourmet Farm ,  could it be just a  error in game ,  as my eggs are ready to collect and that does not have the eggs symbol,  or could it be something more sinister ? 
    Were they sparked?  That can shift the flags.
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    thanks for your replies , and yes the eggs were sparked  and thematter resolved itself when I collected the eggs.

Once again thanks Kat Nip  and artful
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
     B) 
  • I so wish I'd taken a screenshot, but ........................... my candy palace is trying to give me milk!  This one keeps happening too- think its the 3rd of maybe 4th time.  Maybe I could load candy milk onto the invisible boat, that has been kidnapped by the aliens!
    Rural cute cowshed has cows when not fed and the cows disappear when fed... I think the normal version has also the same issue.
  • Rural cute cowshed has cows when not fed and the cows disappear when fed... I think the normal version has also the same issue.
    @mia111 (GB1) Do you have screenshots, so that I know exactly which cows & which skins are the wrong way around? I have Candy cows with Rustic Cute skins and they both appear to be working correctly, but I don` have a Rural cute skin to test & I am not sure which one you mean by the "normal version". Thank you :)
    edited 06.07.2019
    Rural cute cowshed has cows when not fed and the cows disappear when fed... I think the normal version has also the same issue.
    @mia111 (GB1) Do you have screenshots, so that I know exactly which cows & which skins are the wrong way around? I have Candy cows with Rustic Cute skins and they both appear to be working correctly, but I don` have a Rural cute skin to test & I am not sure which one you mean by the "normal version". Thank you :)
    @WascallyWabbit

Here are screenshots:

Cowshed with skin idle:

Cowshed with skin producing:

Cowshed with skin ready:

As you can see the cows are only visible when idle and not when producing or ready, so the opposite than the rest of the skins. If you check the WWC trader you will see that:

The skins for both the rural cowshed and the rural cute cowshed have the cows
    (appearance of a producing/ready building), while any other of the skins have the appearance of an idle building. So although I do not have the rural cowshed I believe that both (cute and normal, i.e. the one for the 5x8 cowshed) have the issue.

• @mia111 (GB1) Thank you & I see what you mean about this one too...

I will poke the team about them on Monday :)
    @mia111 (GB1) Thank you & I see what you mean about this one too...

I will poke the team about them on Monday :)
    By the way, I took the screenshots with animations off. With animations on I see also weird things (like way too many cows)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 12.08.2019
    I cannot send boats out to fish because I can't see where the boats are on the pools.  I have 5 missing boats.

I have one missing duck coop, if I hover over it I get nothing like it isn't there.  If I go to grid mode I can see it and when I hover it tells me about the coop.

I have all four cups missing from my cup ride on my MF.

Weooh Weooh, I am in the twilight zone today.  Along with these problems is the lag, inability to log in well, and just plain issues playing the game.

So, here are some pics for a few laughs.  :)  See how many missing boats there are?  I have cleared cache, cookies, etc and still can't clear these problems.  :)

This one had two trawlers on it a few minutes ago.  It says it is unavailable but it won't give me a time or if there are fish available in it.  :)

This one says "Maximum" but I don't see but one boat there.  Apparently there are four there.  LMBO

There is that missing duck coop.  Shaking my head.  :)

Teacups missing from the ride, lower right of the big fields.  :)

My teacups are back and so is my duck coop.  The boats are still lost at sea somewhere.  :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Clear your cookies & cache completely, reload, and see if they come back.

They're there.

Yeah, I did all that three times.  While logged out of the game, lol.  But, the boats found their way home now.  :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 07.09.2019
    Today I had a blue "Z" over my Large Farmhouse on my main farm that has the birthday skin on it. When I clicked on it, it disappeared.  I was kinda hoping I was gonna start producing somethin'.  :D

EDIT:  I told one of my Deputies about this bug and she has a great idea! It would be cool if we could actually produce something from our large farmhouse on our farms. She suggested a Big Farm Breakfast made from your own farm products! Gets you and your workers off to a good start on the work ahead.  ;)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The "Z" above the main farmhouse appears to be from Oleg. When he's not fishing off his little pier, he must be catching 40 winks in the farmhouse. :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    The "Z" above the main farmhouse appears to be from Oleg. When he's not fishing off his little pier, he must be catching 40 winks in the farmhouse. :)
    @Southern (US1)  Ah, that explains it.  :) Better he sleeps there than on the job. We could lose a lot of fish that way!  :D

• Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    Now autumn monument upgrade screen is stretched. I'm using Firefox 70.0.1 (64bit)

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Now autumn monument upgrade screen is stretched. I'm using Firefox 70.0.1 (64bit)

Same problem for all of us it seems. Great fix guys, while you are having a great weekend, we deal with this!
Sign In to comment.