Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HWE / CHWE - Bugs

Comments

• I am feeling sad for others who were earlier at top rank 1 and just got an shock after the Hotfix. :'(
    That would be me in NL1, group up to L64.
    Been #1 right from the start, roughly double what the #2 has, suddenly this guy is up more than 2 billion points in front of me.
    Worst thing is, I actually was trying to get #1 to get the snowy chicken pen look.
    Hope the issue gets fixed before HW ends (getting close now for time) but if not, I do hope I end up getting the rewards at least, or get my used seeds and seaweeds back!
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 27.02.2019
    We got a confirmation that the strange scores are indeed a bug.
  • WiseWing said:
    We got a confirmation that the strange scores are indeed a bug.
    Any idea on if the scores will be fixed before the end of the HW event, and if not, how those affected can claim their prizes still?
  • Trui (NL1)Trui (NL1) NL1 Posts: 6
    The reply from support
    Thank you for your message regarding the Hard Worker Event. It can be the case that if a player is at a high level and purchases gold to play the game, they will be able to gain a lot of points for such events very quickly. Therefore, please do not be surprised if you see other players with unusually high scores, as this is likely what has happened.

It is not possible to create more than 2 billion points at 10 minutes, and wherefore 28 million points is enough to win all rewards and no competitor closeby
  • edited 28.02.2019
    Hi All!

So i'm really confused. Ive been doing the Hard Worker event since it started a couple of days ago, the events coming to end tomorrow and yet im super confused as to how the person at Number1 has gotten there considering his/her score compared to everyone elses!

Maybe this screenshot will show what i mean...

Edited to remove player names  || Rowdy
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • many rank got that bug after hotfix you can see it in other thread too
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    it's a glitch
  • omurtag (BG1)omurtag (BG1) BG1 Posts: 4
    edited 28.02.2019
    Ето нещо от нашия сървър (BG1)

Only single players are now affected. I wonder what happens if the same situation is repeated to the cooperative diligent worker.
    Post edited by omurtag (BG1) on
  • i sincerely hope that the persons getting the outrageous scores all of a sudden are honestly enough to also report it, it would be the right thing to do :wink::smiley:
  • HW almost over now, saved a screenshot with the scores 30 mins before the end.

Sincerely hope those affected still get the correct prizes :(
  • Hey guys,

We know about the bug with the big number showing as #1, but did you all get your correct rewards when the event ended?

• anisoara (AU1)anisoara (AU1) Posts: 2
    edited 28.02.2019

Edited to remove player names  ||  Rowdy
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • I've got rewarded as #2 instead of #1
    the glitched player probably got the reward that i earned for HWE
  • AwesomeEsje (NL1)AwesomeEsje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 45
    edited 28.02.2019
    i've got 3th prizes instead of 2th and i know for fact that the player with the hughe points cause of the glitch got 1st place prizes. i mailed her if she could do the right thing and report this also so the now second best player (who should have been first) would get the prizes he deserved. (for me it doesnt really matter second or thirth same prizes just different deco) but she replied yeah my hard worker was acting funny yesterday lucky me! too bad people are so childisch and disregard the hard work from another player. hope BF will set this straight!!

• replied* sorry not replayed  :#
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Thank you for your feedback. 
    The team has been made aware of this problem and is busy looking into it. 
  • Andree13 (US1)Andree13 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    edited 08.03.2019
    In the HWE,  A player in my coop was in 1st place, all of a sudden another player passed her with 2,147,533,212 points.  How can that be?

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    Its a bug. Please, see the above posts. At the end of competition the player should take a screenshot of his/her scores and send the request to support.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Seems to be on a loop. Reaches 223000 then drops to 221000 and starts adding points till it reaches 223000 and drops again.

Ofc this is ruining the event :( 

Could you, please look into it asap ?

Cheers :smile:

ps I have emptied cache aso, restarted and also restarted the modum.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    edited 21.03.2019
    :smile: at 20:12 the counter started adding the points, from what I can see now. Keeping my fingers crossed and hopes it stays that way.

No idea how long the counter had hick-ups, I was offline for a couple of hours, but guess I should just be grateful that it is adding points now. I kept an eye on the counter approx 30 minutes before I posted the above.

Cheers :smile:
  • Deb140 (US1)Deb140 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    Last night and today playing Hard Worker; problem with gauge that moves to higher number when adding more product.
    Added a large amount of product last night and today and the gauge stayed at 4.  Just added apples and the gauge didn't move when it should have.
    May 13th and 14th.
    Thank you!

Debbie
    update: May 14th at 23:48
    With all the apples i've added to Hard Worker I'm only at 5 points per second: i should be at 10 points per second by now....just not working right!
    Also, when i click to harvest the apples the gauge that appears shows i'm at level 1??
    Sorry, just one more comment:  Where it says "Amount needed to reach next product level", the number for example when on level 3 it says i need 4000 to reach level 4...it's been this way since i noticed last night...it's taking forever to win a prize.  thank you for reading :-)  
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    I've just had this happen to me. It wanted milk, I harvested all my milk and it had reset to jasmine which up to then was not even in the list.
    18 months since the previous complaint and still not fixed !!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    It appears to be the Co op HW items being run as the regular HW. May account for the sudden change in items. Not to mention they ran them back to back.  :* 
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 05.07.2019
    Had a whole farm with wheat, waiting for the jasmine to ran out and do the change. Then it did, harvested 2 fields, and then suddenly I was on rutabaga. See screenshots. Now afterwards I harvested some more of the wheat, and I got the points but not on the next one. What is going on ???? 

Have now harvested all of the wheat, and it is counting as it should, but it is still saying that I am on rutabaga - weird :smile:

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Was on corn ready for rutabaga, corn finished and it's asking for alfalfa!
    12 fields of special seeds wasted !
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    edited 05.07.2019
    I am trying to figure out whether I should plant specialwheat now or rutabaga. I will give it a try with both.

It is still the wheat that counts. Harvesting rutabaga only gives me the clock with blanks.
    Post edited by mutterkjær (SKN1) on
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Another reason why I do not bother with the HWE's anymore
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Yesterday I had no gauge pop up as I harvested for quite a while. Had to keep going to the vendor area to see what my additions were adding up to.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 01.02.2020
     Dang if this is normal ill feel dumb - Well sorta more than usual.

My silo is going insane hours with just a little product input on some items - The worst part is when i try and skip an item
    It is asking 3900 while Running or not. It got me for one time - left me without enough Gold for the next time that is when I caught it - I have closed the game complete and entered name and pass code. It still remains the same. As i said if it is normal Ill be wowed. Others in the CoOp are still getting the 100 to skip. Any ideas?

This one is from 400 or so cabbages no skip here -
    Now as i said this snap is 8 hours later with nothing running waiting on milk - Cache cleaned and login

edited for typos and new picture post -
    Post edited by BJs (US1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    BJs (US1) said:
     Dang if this is normal ill feel dumb - Well sorta more than usual.

My silo is going insane hours with just a little product input on some items - The worst part is when i try and skip an item
    It is asking 3900 while Running or not. It got for one time left me without enough Go;ld for the next time that is when I caught it - I have closed the game complete and entered name and pass code. It still remains the same. As i said if it is normal Ill be wowed. Others in teh CoOp are still getting the 100 to skip. Any ideas?

This one is from 400 or so cabbages no skip here -

What level group are you in and how many boxes have you skipped so far?
Sign In to comment.