CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

CC Master League - "Global Cooperative Discussion!"

Comments

• What was the needed RP for the last hw reward; "the golden tree deco" in ML?

Made by farmerjohn 22 (US1)
  • lisoo (FR1)lisoo (FR1) Posts: 529FR1
    What was the needed RP for the last hw reward; "the golden tree deco" in ML?
    Hi Palomino
    1 billion RP !!! is the answer

banana et macaronis

• Thanks, that's a lot, lol

• nere.e (ES1)nere.e (ES1) Posts: 18ES1
    JVD (US1) said:
    Hi guys ...
    You, who´ve played to the ML, a good advice please to future players (to climb a high level) ?¿?

Thank you in advance 
    :) 
    Work very hard to build up your farms and make them strong for missions! Visit other player farms that usually win your coop challenges and see what they have on their farms. :)
    Oh, yeah, i know that... Nothing else, a trick  o something like that  ;) ... Are u sure ?¿?  :)

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 994IN1
    I am in little bit confusion.
    This time germany's coop Placebo got rank 1 in ML.
    It means that this coop and other coops of top 5 won't be demoted back to GL.
    Then what will happen to that coop who was on rank 1 in GL in last CC when Placebo was in ML?
    Will it be promoted to ML or it will stay only in GL?
    @jitu7 (IN1) The 27 new Gold #1 coops will all go up to the Master League, so there will be 32 in total next time & the servers that had a coop in the top 5, will have 2 coops in the ML.
    And it means that the number of coops will keep increasing by 5 every CC. :o
    Next time 32 and then 37 after that 42 .....and soon in few months the number will reach 102  :p
    And only top 35 will get the rewards. I hope they make the rewards system more higher soon as the number crosses 50. :)
    httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
    Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature :)
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) Posts: 1,708FR1
    Hello,

I see there are CDM points in ranking rewards in master league, but they have disappeared in silver league :-(
    I don't remember there is a notice from GGS about that.
    Is it a bug ? is it a modification ? all good things like very big cowsheds in master league and crumbs for others ?

Regard's

FromPol @ fr 1 / La Rebelle, inter / avalon
    Les annonces sur le jeu, twitter et facebook, sont inutiles arrivant pile quand l'évènement commence,  à quand un vrai calendrier ? 
    La Rebelle recrute , actif ou relax, pas d'or demandé, juste quelques $, me faire signe.
  • Has any of the participants in the Master League received their prizes yet?
    Going on 3+ hrs after event ended, and we haven't gotten them on US1 server.
  • rizzonat (INT1)rizzonat (INT1) Posts: 10INT1
    bonjour, je suis sur inter et on a rien reçu non plus (pas les resultats, donc pas les cadeaux!!)
  • Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) Posts: 131US1
    edited 05.07.2019
    bonjour, je suis sur inter et on a rien reçu non plus (pas les resultats, donc pas les cadeaux!!)
    Translated:
    hello, I'm on the (INT1) we received nothing either (not the results, so not the gifts !!) 
    Post edited by Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) on
  • There will probably be a popup letting you know when to expect the prizes
    Piddler @ us 1
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) Posts: 834GB1

It happened also during the first run of Master league, approx one week ago, not everyone received the end rewards and at support they are playing stupid, instead of helping out 

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) Posts: 738GB1
    edited 05.07.2019
    Has any of the participants in the Master League received their prizes yet?
    Going on 3+ hrs after event ended, and we haven't gotten them on US1 server.
    Waiting also in the GB server. As the conversation in my coop went, they weren't kidding when they said "this can take some time", even though all of us were seeing the results... Edit: No one of my coop has gotten the ranking prizes. 

Would you like to start a farm on the GB server? Click here: multiple daily rewards await you!
    A great farming guide maintained by a player: https://crazybigfarm.net/
  • csicseriborsó (HU1)csicseriborsó (HU1) Posts: 27HU1
    edited 05.07.2019
    Dear Mods, @WascallyWabbit , @RowdyRac , @WiseWing

On the HU1 server we all (in my coop) also haven't got the ranking prizes in the Master League.
    Should we send a message to the support?
  • yxc (DE1)yxc (DE1) Posts: 254DE1
    Hallo,

on the german server also no profits were paid out
    yxc @ de 1
  • QnAthena (US1)QnAthena (US1) Posts: 10US1
    edited 06.07.2019

Post edited by QnAthena (US1) on
  • RowdyRacRowdyRac Posts: 1,152Moderator, ModGreen
    @csicseriborsó (HU1)

Apologies for the belated response. There was a hotfix not long after you posted and as far as we know the outstanding ML prizes were allocated after that.
    Did you receive yours ?

Thank you farmerjohn 22 for the lovely signature !
    Support | Community Guidelines Terms of Service
  • After building the Summer Monument from ML, is it possible to store it again or can it only be demolished = gone forever?

• @Palomino Horse (SKN1) it is a "Special" deco which can not be dismantled, but it can be stored.  :)
    When in storage, you do not get any of the extra benefits that it offers though.

• Thank you! super it can be stored if needed :smiley: 

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) Posts: 834GB1
    edited 06.07.2019
    RowdyRac said:
    @csicseriborsó (HU1)

Apologies for the belated response. There was a hotfix not long after you posted and as far as we know the outstanding ML prizes were allocated after that.
    Did you receive yours ?

what about the other players @RowdyRac  @WascallyWabbit

What about those players that didn't receive their final rewards in the CC before this last, approx 2 weeks ago ? Is there a plan for them at GGS that you know ? 

They didn't get the hot fix did they, and support has the same old same answers for them, like "what did you not receive exactly"  or "do you have screenshots" 

How do you answer that..... take a screenshot of some reward you DO NOT have, sure these people at support are in need for some professional training, however, at the moment, also the professional training won't solve the problem.  The problem being, who or what is going to give these players the final rewards (from the previous CC ending on June 27th) which they did not receive ?

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,195INT1
    We did amazing as we finished #20 :)

We also knocked 3 Monument upgrades on the way

It was fun :)

We could never know how many points the #21 had, also congrats to top 5 teams, as there was 2 new teams there :D
  • RowdyRac said:
    @csicseriborsó (HU1)

Did you receive yours ?

Yes. :) After the hotfix we all got our prizes. :)

Thank you so much :)
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,799Moderator, ModGreen
    PCA (GB1) said:
    RowdyRac said:
    @csicseriborsó (HU1)

Did you receive yours ?

what about the other players @RowdyRac  @WascallyWabbit

What about those players that didn't receive their final rewards in the CC before this last, approx 2 weeks ago ? Is there a plan for them at GGS that you know ? 

They didn't get the hot fix did they, and support has the same old same answers for them, like "what did you not receive exactly"  or "do you have screenshots" 

How do you answer that..... take a screenshot of some reward you DO NOT have, sure these people at support are in need for some professional training, however, at the moment, also the professional training won't solve the problem.  The problem being, who or what is going to give these players the final rewards (from the previous CC ending on June 27th) which they did not receive ?

@PCA (GB1) I am not going to say that support are perfect, but it is not unreasonable for them to ask what you lost if you are claiming that you lost something. It is also not that hard to find out what you lost, just look on the next CC at what you should have won & if you tell support that, for example, you ranked at whatever position  in a particular event, that ended on  whatever date & should have won a specific reward, but you did not get it, they can check your account for that time & see whether or not it was credited. You would be amazed at some of the things players expect them to figure out, like "I not get my prizes when the event ended, send them to me".  :/

Regarding June 27th, I was not aware that we had a widespread issue with rewards for that CC, approx how many people do you know of who did not get them?

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Sign In to comment.