CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

Comments

• Byron Longford (AU1)Byron Longford (AU1) Posts: 2,447AU1
    edited 23.05.2019
    Can I please get confirmation, if Pleasure park now give 100% of value of good donated or is it still 25%?   Thanks
    Post edited by Byron Longford (AU1) on

• Are there gonna be any major changes to PP since it was removed from the calendar ??
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) Posts: 3,257US1
    Can I please get confirmation, if Pleasure park now give 100% of value of good donated or is it still 25%?   Thanks
    It gives 100% now.

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,798Moderator, ModGreen
    Are there gonna be any major changes to PP since it was removed from the calendar ??
    @BlueZilver (GB1) I hope so & to fix the bugs, but they have not told us the reason that it was cancelled - We will let you know if we hear anything.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• @Southern (US1) thanks. more interested in trying again, 

Also does the fence upgrades help?

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) Posts: 1,334AU1
    @Southern (US1) thanks. more interested in trying again, 

Yes. They help increase the number of visitors.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
    My country manor didn't come with the pink trees and bushes. :#

@Seeker1 (US1) Where did you get it from? - It is the one on the favourite offer, with less benefits, that is the "Summery" one.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) Posts: 1,334AU1
    edited 24.05.2019
    @Seeker1 (US1) Where did you get it from? - It is the one on the favourite offer, with less benefits, that is the "Summery" one.

It would have been the one that was a hard work reward in the pleasure park.
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • Are there gonna be any major changes to PP since it was removed from the calendar ??
    @BlueZilver (GB1) I hope so & to fix the bugs, but they have not told us the reason that it was cancelled - We will let you know if we hear anything.
    Yeah ... its gonna be interesting ... as it was ... most players had a chance in reasonable time to get double house without getting  broke  and for 'old players' it would have been 'piece of cake' since they already have a lot of usefull deco's on their farms and know how to earn dollars from boats.

• @Southern (US1) thanks. more interested in trying again, 

Yes. They help increase the number of visitors.
    Has anyone considered that the upgraded fences were responsible for the missing visitors people were seeing?
    william robert @ WWW 1
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) Posts: 570US1
    My country manor didn't come with the pink trees and bushes. :#

Its the reward from the Park event. :#

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) Posts: 620IN1
    edited 24.05.2019
    What was the hotfix for ?
    I can see most of the player's name have disappeared from the WWC ranking list and once they login and collect anything , they get their original score and their name included in the list .

Related image

• EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) Posts: 33GB1
    edited 24.05.2019
    What was the hotfix for ?
    I can see most of the player's name have disappeared from the WWC ranking list and once they login , they get their original score and their name included in the list .

I was just looking for somewhere to report the same thing, when will we get our WWC Coins? and will this affect them if not everyone's on the scoreboard 
    EllaC @ en 1

• My country manor didn't come with the pink trees and bushes. :#

The Pleasure Park reward has no pink trees but it has more workers.
    The Favorite offer deal has pink trees but it has less workers.

As you can see here https://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/buildings/country_manor.htm

btw, I still need some upgrade cost :)

Find up-to-date Big Farm information, guides and much more here at https://crazybigfarm.net
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 854IN1
    The loyalty bonus is not a good buy ... GGS will know it soon when they see subscribers number less than 100

The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.
  • BIGFARM78 (INT1)BIGFARM78 (INT1) Posts: 144INT1
    Pleasure Park is not good event, need much gold and money, for low levels is very hard also reward are not good 

Last Reward is very high with score 
    304 bilion is very hard to arrive and win House 

I belive as bigfarm will change this event 

BIGFARM78 @ THE BEST
  • CONCE (US1)CONCE (US1) Posts: 16US1
    where are instructions for the PP

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) Posts: 570US1

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) Posts: 14INT1
    JVD (US1) said:
    I don't see anything about a subscription increase, either in cost or benefits.
    I went into the the Big Farm button bottom of screen and it was £2.49 now its £4.99 :(

Have fun discussing the Latest Updates here

BANANA9 @ WWW 1
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) Posts: 14INT1
    subscription package- it costs so much- why isn't the watering of the tree included?
    why can't I easily stop the contract from the farm like I did for buying it? if I go away and want to stop and restart later, or have no money this month- for stopping, you need the exact mail you recieved and fr sme problems you need a print screen of that which my comuter can't deal with.
    why can't you let us have a form we can fil out just no. we get?
    no name on the subscription package at mail so it's difficult to find and delete from the credit card and from old mails that get lost.
    my friend wanted to cancel the subscription package and found out he had to pay 4.99 dollars for that month + 4.99 a fine, and he didn't even get it for that month, means he paid 2 * 4.99 for nothing, just to get his farm back!!
    BANANA9 @ WWW 1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,072US1
    where are instructions for the PP

Can also find them here https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/pleasure_park.htm
  • There is still a need to increase the length of time the stalls are on the park. 

Unless you can log on every 4-hours or spend gold you dont stand a chance, and that is just not right,  Players here go out to work and cant log in.  Players here cant afford to spend a huge amount of gold to get round that problem.  

Why not do some stalls that are short run and some that will last for about 8 hours - a bit like the HWE - at least it gives everyone more of an equal chance.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,190INT1
    edited 13.06.2019
    I did 80B last run

I was busy working the whole event, but i did start like 6-7 rounds of 2-3 hours stalls ( Usually before work, and after work ) I missed 1-2 times but eh 

and still ended in top 10 with very minimal work 

My deco valley have all my best and most efficient deco's ( which is the goal/design of the event )

then you can run it lightly and still do nice
  • Thanks Exxy - I still ended up in the top 10, but I want the house and unless I can log in every 4 hours I cant see a way of getting it - no matter how hard I try!  I shuffled my deco's round, made sure I got the max. from everything, but was still 10000's short.  I wont give up though - will keep on trying, but they could make it fairer by making some stalls 8 hours.  We'd still have to work hard to get the rewards, but at least we wouldn't be penalised for going out to work (as if going out to work isn't bad enough!!)

• Its still not worth playing unless you can get to log on every 4 hours - for those of us that go out to work for the average 8 hour day its too costly on gold, and I'm really offended by this concept to be honest - just because I go out to work doesn't mean I dont want to compete.  As I've said before to make things fairer why not make the stalls run for longer.

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,190INT1
    Seriously?

Its much easier for me, than any hard work event

I've worked again, during this pleasure park, and I'm still #6

Just set stalls do 10-15B points, a few times during the event :o
Sign In to comment.