Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC Master League - "Global Cooperative Discussion!"

Comments

• What was the needed RP for the last hw reward; "the golden tree deco" in ML?
  • lisoo (FR1)lisoo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 529
    edited 26.06.2019
    I'm certain you can set your objectives lower, dont spend as much, and still get a few upgrades ( which becomes kinda worth it )

We can always set our objectives lower, but hello, we're in a competition.
    We're not aiming for the last places ...

I already know that for now top 5 is out of our league, so we were aiming for top 10 and we got it with a HUGE work from my team.
    And here I'm not talking about spending gold or tokens or something money can buy. I'm  talking about long hours playing to gain RP. The investment in time is too important for what we earn.
    The buidings are the same as in the golden league and the monument is not worth it.
    I mean you can get more money because you increase your pig, chicken eggs or milk production, but you re spending so much in boost first to be promoted in the master league and second to have a good ranking in this ML that at the end you spent more than you gained !

So yes we can always set our objectives lower ... and we also can stop playing

Have a good day
    Lisoo
    Post edited by lisoo (FR1) on
  • lisoo (FR1)lisoo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 529
    What was the needed RP for the last hw reward; "the golden tree deco" in ML?
    Hi Palomino
    1 billion RP !!! is the answer
  • Thanks, that's a lot, lol
  • nere.e (ES1)nere.e (ES1) ES1 Posts: 45
    JVD (US1) said:
    Hi guys ...
    You, who´ve played to the ML, a good advice please to future players (to climb a high level) ?¿?

Thank you in advance 
    :) 
    Work very hard to build up your farms and make them strong for missions! Visit other player farms that usually win your coop challenges and see what they have on their farms. :)
    Oh, yeah, i know that... Nothing else, a trick  o something like that  ;) ... Are u sure ?¿?  :)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I am in little bit confusion.
    This time germany's coop Placebo got rank 1 in ML.
    It means that this coop and other coops of top 5 won't be demoted back to GL.
    Then what will happen to that coop who was on rank 1 in GL in last CC when Placebo was in ML?
    Will it be promoted to ML or it will stay only in GL?
    @jitu7 (IN1) The 27 new Gold #1 coops will all go up to the Master League, so there will be 32 in total next time & the servers that had a coop in the top 5, will have 2 coops in the ML.
    And it means that the number of coops will keep increasing by 5 every CC. :o
    Next time 32 and then 37 after that 42 .....and soon in few months the number will reach 102  :p
    And only top 35 will get the rewards. I hope they make the rewards system more higher soon as the number crosses 50. :)
  • Mandril (CZ1)Mandril (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 136
    I am in little bit confusion.
    This time germany's coop Placebo got rank 1 in ML.
    It means that this coop and other coops of top 5 won't be demoted back to GL.
    Then what will happen to that coop who was on rank 1 in GL in last CC when Placebo was in ML?
    Will it be promoted to ML or it will stay only in GL?
    @jitu7 (IN1) The 27 new Gold #1 coops will all go up to the Master League, so there will be 32 in total next time & the servers that had a coop in the top 5, will have 2 coops in the ML.
    And it means that the number of coops will keep increasing by 5 every CC. :o
    Next time 32 and then 37 after that 42 .....and soon in few months the number will reach 102  :p
    And only top 35 will get the rewards. I hope they make the rewards system more higher soon as the number crosses 50. :)
    The number will not increase. 
    All other leagues will have 32 associations. 
    Only the first one was 5 less because there were no clubs from the previous event.
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712
    Hello,

I read players who exclaim they have been well sustained by others coop/players on their servers. And I don't want to sustain the coop and its players of my server.

Why:
    I will be abrupt, without nuance because I don't speak english very well.
    In french, I would be more nuanced. I don't want to be aggressive.

I sustain GGS by buying a subscription, but I don't buy gold, I don't buy to win.
    I like bigfarm and think the mecanism of buy to win destroy somes events, break sometimes the pleasure to play.
    So I don't like the last improvment about this fight between coops adding nationalism. 
    I feel closer of players everywhere playing with others, with mutual aid, sharing information like crazybigfarm (I  take the opportunity to thank: many thanks to people who maintain this site), than people who buy gold to build blue farms and bury other players  with eggs, milk ... (enterrent les autres joueurs sous des amas d'oeufs, ou des hectolitres de lait ..)
    I hope it is pleasant for them, but I have few to share with them.
    I know these 2  groups are not disjoint, happily !!! and there are a lot of other ways to play and share.

Why, because I play on the french server and am french, or not ;-), will I sustain the french coop in the master league ?
    They play in a way I don't like and destroying or contributing to destroy CC for me.

GGS have found a good way to make money without offer a lot: nationalism.
    II hope it will be a flop, but I appreciate that people, buying to win, play together.
    And if others can play without first ones, it will be good.
    for example: ggs add a new server where all players who win more X/week will go to play, or for some plays like CC. When a player win less, s/he plays again CC on his/her country/language server but without the big buildings, they are on the gold server. And there are no nationalism to add. On the gold server, players could be in cooperatives not based on country.

Question for GGS: if nationalism is not enough powerful, or after having exploit all its possibilities, what is the next step ? Religion ?

Question for players who have participate to the master league: are your cooperatives kept people who don't participate to CC, contributing or having contributed to their coop but not by winning a lot of points or giving a lot of gold ?

No need of nationalism to be helping and sharing in a cooperative or with other coops. Nationalism is not the contrary of playing alone, closed on oneself or a small group.

Have a good play, even with the master league for those who do the next one ;-) good luck and "May the best win" ;-) (que le meilleur gagne !!!)
  • @FromPol (FR1) I understand the point that you are making & I do not know whether or not the event is intended to exploit Nationalism, but as there are servers with players from several different countries on them, if the players were supporting the coop from their server, isn't it more a case of server pride, rather than nationalism? 

I found it very heartwarming to see players giving sparkles & messages of good luck to another coop, one that they would normally be competing against & it may have just been because it was something new, but I hope that it continues & I also like the suggestion, that someone made, for some sort of server rewards to be added to the event. :)
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 28.06.2019

Question for players who have participate to the master league: are your cooperatives kept people who don't participate to CC, contributing or having contributed to their coop but not by winning a lot of points or giving a lot of gold ?

Our coop competed in Master league during this past CC. We received enormous sympathy from all over the server, messages of good luck and encouragement. Some players joined us for the event, we received countless sparkles from other coops, and many players shelved and moved to the next missions.  Overall amazing and unexpected, and shedding a warm light on our gaming.  

This is not nationalism: I lead a coop on the UK server and I am not British, our cooperative is very international with almost half its members from outside the UK, we talk to one another and sustain one another without EVER having had a prejudice

This phenomenon is more like seeing the server as one big Team, at least for players who are more competitive I believe it was so

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 29.06.2019
    @FromPol (FR1) I understand the point that you are making & I do not know whether or not the event is intended to exploit Nationalism, but as there are servers with players from several different countries on them, if the players were supporting the coop from their server, isn't it more a case of server pride, rather than nationalism? 

I found it very heartwarming to see players giving sparkles & messages of good luck to another coop, one that they would normally be competing against & it may have just been because it was something new, but I hope that it continues & I also like the suggestion, that someone made, for some sort of server rewards to be added to the event. :)
    I wholeheartedly agree that cheering on those players from our home server is great, however I actually agree more with @FromPol (FR1)   

I wanted the US server participants (Brat Pack) to do well, but we had to play our missions against those players. Every time we played a CC mission against any of those guys, we (mere mortals) were literally blown out of the water. I didn't think I could hate the Coop Challenge more than I already did, but guess what? GGS made it even worse.
    Post edited by MRG1 (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 30.06.2019
    @FromPol (FR1) I understand the point that you are making & I do not know whether or not the event is intended to exploit Nationalism, but as there are servers with players from several different countries on them, if the players were supporting the coop from their server, isn't it more a case of server pride, rather than nationalism? 

I wholeheartedly agree that cheering on those players from our home server is great, however I actually agree more with @f@"FromPol (FR1)"   
    I wanted the US server participants (Brat Pack) to do well, but we had to play our missions against those players. Every time we played a CC mission against any of those guys, we (mere mortals) were literally blown out of the water. I didn't think I could hate the Coop Challenge more than I already did, but guess what? GGS made it even worse.
    I'm glad someone spoke up about this. I didn't sparkle the US1 leaders precisely because the regular coops had to take more of a beating from them so they could gain the points and advance.  We lower-lifes already struggle to do well in the CCs, but when the ML turned the highly competitive ones into coops on steroids, so many coops just threw in the towel. I did cheer them on in my heart, and glad they did well, but sparkling them seemed like suicide.  

GGS needs to expand the number of teams allowed in the ML of each server, and then let them do missions only among themselves.  The top 10 Gold Leaguers could still move up, and the bottom 10 MLs could still be demoted. (Bet more gold would be spent if they only were up against each other every mission.)
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712
    Hello,

I see there are CDM points in ranking rewards in master league, but they have disappeared in silver league :-(
    I don't remember there is a notice from GGS about that.
    Is it a bug ? is it a modification ? all good things like very big cowsheds in master league and crumbs for others ?

Regard's

• Has any of the participants in the Master League received their prizes yet?
    Going on 3+ hrs after event ended, and we haven't gotten them on US1 server.
  • rizzonat (FR1)rizzonat (FR1) FR1 Posts: 10
    bonjour, je suis sur inter et on a rien reçu non plus (pas les resultats, donc pas les cadeaux!!)
  • Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
    edited 05.07.2019
    bonjour, je suis sur inter et on a rien reçu non plus (pas les resultats, donc pas les cadeaux!!)
    Translated:
    hello, I'm on the (INT1) we received nothing either (not the results, so not the gifts !!) 
    Post edited by Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) on
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    There will probably be a popup letting you know when to expect the prizes

It happened also during the first run of Master league, approx one week ago, not everyone received the end rewards and at support they are playing stupid, instead of helping out 

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 05.07.2019
    Has any of the participants in the Master League received their prizes yet?
    Going on 3+ hrs after event ended, and we haven't gotten them on US1 server.
    Waiting also in the GB server. As the conversation in my coop went, they weren't kidding when they said "this can take some time", even though all of us were seeing the results... Edit: No one of my coop has gotten the ranking prizes. 

• csicseriborsó (HU1)csicseriborsó (HU1) HU1 Posts: 27
    edited 05.07.2019
    Dear Mods, @WascallyWabbit , @RowdyRac , @WiseWing

On the HU1 server we all (in my coop) also haven't got the ranking prizes in the Master League.
    Should we send a message to the support?
  • yxc (DE1)yxc (DE1) DE1 Posts: 310
    Hallo,

on the german server also no profits were paid out
  • QnAthena (US1)QnAthena (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 06.07.2019

Post edited by QnAthena (US1) on
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @csicseriborsó (HU1)

Apologies for the belated response. There was a hotfix not long after you posted and as far as we know the outstanding ML prizes were allocated after that.
    Did you receive yours ?
  • After building the Summer Monument from ML, is it possible to store it again or can it only be demolished = gone forever?

• @Palomino Horse (SKN1) it is a "Special" deco which can not be dismantled, but it can be stored.  :)
    When in storage, you do not get any of the extra benefits that it offers though.

• Thank you! super it can be stored if needed :smiley: 
    edited 06.07.2019
    RowdyRac said:
    @csicseriborsó (HU1)

Apologies for the belated response. There was a hotfix not long after you posted and as far as we know the outstanding ML prizes were allocated after that.
    Did you receive yours ?

what about the other players @RowdyRac @WascallyWabbit

What about those players that didn't receive their final rewards in the CC before this last, approx 2 weeks ago ? Is there a plan for them at GGS that you know ? 

They didn't get the hot fix did they, and support has the same old same answers for them, like "what did you not receive exactly"  or "do you have screenshots" 

How do you answer that..... take a screenshot of some reward you DO NOT have, sure these people at support are in need for some professional training, however, at the moment, also the professional training won't solve the problem.  The problem being, who or what is going to give these players the final rewards (from the previous CC ending on June 27th) which they did not receive ?

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    We did amazing as we finished #20 :)

We also knocked 3 Monument upgrades on the way

It was fun :)

We could never know how many points the #21 had, also congrats to top 5 teams, as there was 2 new teams there :D
  • RowdyRac said:
    @csicseriborsó (HU1)

Did you receive yours ?

Yes. :) After the hotfix we all got our prizes. :)

Thank you so much :)
  • PCA (GB1) said:
    RowdyRac said:
    @csicseriborsó (HU1)

Did you receive yours ?

what about the other players @RowdyRac @WascallyWabbit

What about those players that didn't receive their final rewards in the CC before this last, approx 2 weeks ago ? Is there a plan for them at GGS that you know ? 

They didn't get the hot fix did they, and support has the same old same answers for them, like "what did you not receive exactly"  or "do you have screenshots" 

How do you answer that..... take a screenshot of some reward you DO NOT have, sure these people at support are in need for some professional training, however, at the moment, also the professional training won't solve the problem.  The problem being, who or what is going to give these players the final rewards (from the previous CC ending on June 27th) which they did not receive ?

@PCA (GB1) I am not going to say that support are perfect, but it is not unreasonable for them to ask what you lost if you are claiming that you lost something. It is also not that hard to find out what you lost, just look on the next CC at what you should have won & if you tell support that, for example, you ranked at whatever position  in a particular event, that ended on  whatever date & should have won a specific reward, but you did not get it, they can check your account for that time & see whether or not it was credited. You would be amazed at some of the things players expect them to figure out, like "I not get my prizes when the event ended, send them to me".  :/

Regarding June 27th, I was not aware that we had a widespread issue with rewards for that CC, approx how many people do you know of who did not get them?
Sign In to comment.