Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC Master League - "Global Cooperative Discussion!"

Comments

• amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    My opinion about this will probably not be popular but what can you do ...

I'd cheer our server's number one cooperative on with loud fighting songs and flags and fireworks and home-made muffins IF they'd rather choose to engage in such a gold-flinging during the WWC.

Then an entire server could benefit from getting extra WWC coins rather than just the very few beneficiaries as it stands right now.

And these are:

In first place .... GGS !!
    In second place ....  GGS !!
    In joint third place .... the first few coops in Master's League  (maybe ?  not sure if                                                               it's worth it reward wise)

• nere.e (ES1)nere.e (ES1) ES1 Posts: 45
    edited 26.06.2019
    Hi everybody ....

It's not so easy to fight with the best of the best of all the world... Wish congrats to all the co-ops for this strong effort and all the dedication, especially of team who represents my country, SPAIN !!
    Keep in fire all of you ... & many, many good luck !!! 
    Post edited by nere.e (ES1) on
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    edited 22.06.2019
    Hi all!

I want to congratulate all the cooperatives of the Master League. <3

We are all winners because of the effort we have made and teamwork :):)

Thanks to @ROSAmon (ES1) for translating that beautiful letter into Spanish. <3

¡¡¡GRACIAS A TODOS !!!

Como co-líder de Brat Pack, en nombre de nuestra cooperativa, me gustaría dar las gracias a los maravillosos jugadores en el servidor de US1. ¡Hemos recibido tantos mensajes, mensajes de aliento y deseos de buena suerte de tantas cooperativas, líderes de cooperativas y jugadores individuales que casi no podemos seguir! Muchos jugadores están reclinando en misiones para permitir obtener puntos de repetición más altos para que podamos "representar" a los EE. UU. Nuestras granjas están constantemente "iluminadas" con los destellos de todo el servidor. En verdad, nuestros corazones están llenos.

Nos sentimos honrados y profundamente humildes por este derramamiento de buenos deseos. Desde el fondo de nuestros corazones, gracias a todos. Sepa que estamos trabajando duro y haciendo todo lo posible para que todos se sientan orgullosos. Nos enfrentamos a lo mejor de lo mejor en cada servidor, y además de lo que hemos aprendido. . 

Su amabilidad hace que este esfuerzo valga la pena, sin importar el resultado. Sabíamos que nos enfrentaríamos a la mejor cooperativa de cada servidor y que sería una dura competencia. ¡Lo que no esperábamos era la cantidad de apoyo y amor que recibiríamos a nuestros compañeros jugadores de US1! Podemos ser feroces competidores durante los tiempos de las cooperativas, eventos de los trabajadores de las cooperativas y las ferias del pueblo, pero parece que todos podemos unirnos y apoyar mutuamente durante este tipo de desafío internacional. 

No puedo decir lo suficiente, gracias, gracias, gracias !

- = marywisc, FarmerMarkD, y todo el paquete Brat = -

A big hug for my teammates, we have worked very hard to represent our country Spain! <3

Greetings to all the farmers :):)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I like the idea of giving WWC coins to the entire server of the top team, especially given the negative impact on regular farmers who face increased fierce competition from teams in the ML. It would be much more fair if a certain percentage were moved into the ML, then let them compete only among themselves and leave the rest of us to compete on a more even footing.
  • Arakio (ES1)Arakio (ES1) ES1 Posts: 7
    Hi there!

On behalf of my coop, Morty Company (Spain) let me just say we feel truly honored to be competing against all the other great coops in the very first edition of this new event.

Way to go, Brat Pack, you're on a whole different league haha. Cameron, keep up the good work. 
     What a shame we haven't been given the chance to compete against each other directly rather than on our own servers. 
    While some prizes are appealing.. as for the deco, we don't feel many of us will ever manage to get hold of enough coins to fully take advantage of its potential, so I reckon we'll end up removing it after a while.

See you around and may the best win ;-)

• Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168

May I „congratulate” to GGS for this „suprising” event?

I know that it's nice to help your own national team. Of course it's important to be a member of something. That's why we – the others, the members of the smaller servers – accepted, that a big server's player gets three times as much WWC coins for the same points as a player of a smaller server.

You helped the big server's players for two years with every WWC. They could buy more dragons and higher buildings.

And now when this incorrect preference is unbeatable you made this new world wide event. And humbled the player's of the smaller servers with this.

Who needed this?

We are pour, I know. Our server pays not enough money.

But my coop did twice or three times more points than we used to. We are proud to our server's player who helped us. Our result in this competion is their result too.

But I think this event is the biggest discrimination I have ever seen in this more than 5 years I play this game.

That's why I say to win in these incorrect circumstances and preferences is not a victory. This is a SHAME.

Eowyn12, Light Eaters, HU1

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I think everyone gets something :open_mouth:

Bigger coops, moving to a different league, lets other coops able to compete more in gold league and reach more rewards that were before not accessible to them

Even if you always fight the same people on your server, its the same for everyone

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 23.06.2019
    The only way left now is to make missions in general worldwide.
    There maybe 10k active players on all servers put together. Bring them all together in missions. Let them compete with each other in missions.

That will save CC
  • OK, I am playing in the ML and boy is it hard.  The coop I play for is wonderful, we pull together, help each other and have a great leader.  We are having support from other UK players too - which is so appreciated and humbling (huge thanks to those players xx)  But despite all that we are tiny, a real small fish in a huge pond and will get eaten alive by the big boys out there.  Is it fun? yes, in its own way.  Is it fair? No way!  To make it fairer why not just use the scores from the top 10 or 20 players from those co-ops - base it on missions alone no millions of extras from WoF.  The little guys cant compete the way it stands.

All that said well done to those at the top - thats one amazing score.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    the last reward ask one billion damnnnn really 4*4 deco 1 billion points who is incharge of this cc just ask him the 2 last reward is at 450mill and last one should be around 500milll damn it. cannot understand the logic just :open_mouth:
    really its something that need to deliver on the right amount 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 24.06.2019
    Well done to all those who took part in The Masters League. Although i think GGS needs to rethink the amount needed to reach all the 51 gifts imo rather pathetic amounts.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 24.06.2019
    the last reward ask one billion damnnnn really 4*4 deco 1 billion points who is incharge of this cc just ask him the 2 last reward is at 450mill and last one should be around 500milll damn it. cannot understand the logic just :open_mouth:
    really its something that need to deliver on the right amount 
    Exactly i would like to know who does the sums for ggs. Unrealistic amount and makes the event off putting.
    Congrats to the top 5 Coops!

Well done Brat Pack!

It was fun to watch :)

Could some people post their Upgraded monuments ( if we can see bonuses ) it would be great :))

Thanks in advance!! <3
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Can anyone tell what was the score ( rps ) of top 5 co-op's in ML ...

• IULYAN2120 (RO1)IULYAN2120 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 88
    edited 25.06.2019

is high 1.029.440.965 this score is for the top 3 ro final score
    Post edited by IULYAN2120 (RO1) on
  • IULYAN2120 (RO1)IULYAN2120 (RO1) RO1 Posts: 88
    edited 25.06.2019

the score is very high
    Post edited by IULYAN2120 (RO1) on
    edited 26.06.2019
    Felicitari tricolorilor din Carpati! Sunteti minunati, bravo voua !! Continuati asa !! .. 
    Un sfat si pt mine, va rog !

Multumesc anticipat ..
  • Luna1234 (ES1)Luna1234 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 693
    PCA (GB1) said:

The real problem with the Master League is that it doesn't exist, it is only a pretended League.

We see a list of names and flags, we see the points coops just above and below us gained, but we are not playing missions against each other. We are still playing missions against our own same old same opponents in our server

This is mostly a way for ggs to exploit a situation where there are just a few players interested in competing in CC, a minority in each server, few who gather in a hand full of cooperatives. Same phenomenon across servers 

I am sure ggs could use some resources to connect the servers instead, let us play a real international tournament, instead of this fictitious situation. Time to pool the players, especially in servers like ours which are scarcely populated 

In total agreement, there must be real competition between the players competing in ML, with the connection of the server, to see the real potential of each cooperative.
    Allowing the rest does not harm and may try to reach the ML, without suffering the pressure exerted by those who are already intervening in it.
    edited 26.06.2019
    Hi guys ...
    You, who´ve played to the ML, a good advice please to the future players (to climb a high level) ?¿?

Thank you in advance  :) 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Can anyone tell what was the score ( rps ) of top 5 co-op's in ML ...

#1 - Germany ended up with 1.3 billion and change...
    #5 - USA ended up with 898 million and change...
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I think that in the Master League, we must compete with players from the same league, even if we are from different servers.

I also think that it should be in sight the scores of all countries, not only the previous and the later, in this way, if the players see the points, we will use strategies or purchases of gold to reach objectives.

On the other hand, there are too many points that are needed to achieve the rewards, it is interesting that you review and adjust the necessary points to reach the last prize.

Yo pienso que en la Liga Maestro, debemos competir con jugadores de la misma liga, aunque seamos de servidores diferentes.

También pienso que debería estar a la vista las puntuaciones de todos los países, no solamente el anterior y el posterior, de esta manera, si los jugadores vemos los puntos, usaremos estrategias o compras de oro para alcanzar objetivos.

Por otro lado, son demasiados puntos los que se necesitan para alcanzar las recompensas, es interesante que tu revises y ajustes los puntos necesarios para alcanzar el último premio

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Hi guys ...
    You, who´ve played to the ML, a good advice please to future players (to climb a high level) ?¿?

Thank you in advance 
    :) 
    Work very hard to build up your farms and make them strong for missions! Visit other player farms that usually win your coop challenges and see what they have on their farms. :)
  • lisoo (FR1)lisoo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 529
    edited 27.06.2019
    Hi everyone 

Congrats to all the players all over the world

First feedback after this master league : not satisfied at all

I thought we were going to compete again other servers but no, we were still playing with the same players who were tired of our very agressive way of playing. We wanted to represent proudly our server, but they also needed to make some points to win some gifts in the other leagues ...

The rewards are NOT satisfying ; I mean what we can have in this master league, we can also have it in the golden league. Same buildings except for the level (5) if we reach the top 10 in the master league.
    We have to be first in the golden league to be promoted to the master league so you already won a special building (cowshed or duck shed). Soooo, I was expecting something else, something new, something exciting... but no. I was soooo disappointed

Concerning the summer monument ... errrr.... it can only be set in your main farm 
    it can increase the egg production but only for the chicken coop, but most of the time when you reach a high level you remove all those buildings
    it can increase the production of pig and milk : ok you can make more dollars
    it can increase the manure production : what for ? To compete in the master league you have a well advanced farm so you don't lack manure
    it can increase the satisfaction : most of the time we're playing without regard to the satisfaction index
    it can increase the village satisfaction : why not ... not really interesting 
    it can increase the hedge plantation : but with so many events at once, we re not using the main farm for the hedges, so no interest whatsoever.
    And worst of all, after the season is done, we don't event know if this monument will still be working

Ha, I almost forgot to mention the last reward : 1 billion points ? really ? you're serious ? for a poor tree 4x4 and 80/80 ??? 

GGS you need to offer something more exciting (new buildings, better rewards, lower thresholds ...) if you want us to really compete.

Lisoo for the french server

Post edited by lisoo (FR1) on
    edited 26.06.2019
    The monument upgrades, all potentially increase your RP output or farm performance directly

More ressources = more points

Keep in mind this is only 1 round of upgrade for the monument, youll be able to upgrade that Summer monument at least 2 more times i think ( minimum ) until the summer season ends :open_mouth: 

• lisoo (FR1)lisoo (FR1) FR1 Posts: 529
    The monument upgrades, all potentially increase your RP output or farm performance directly

More ressources = more points

Keep in mind this is only 1 round of upgrade for the monument, youll be able to upgrade that Summer monument at least 2 more times i think ( minimum ) until the summer season ends :open_mouth: 

Hi Exxy
    Don't worry i keep it in mind, but still, regarding the efforts, the time, the dollars, gold, tokens spent for this championship , it's still not worth it

I'm certain you can set your objectives lower, dont spend as much, and still get a few upgrades ( which becomes kinda worth it )

We'll probably do 120-130M RP or something around there when we go , we'll just play steadily :)

it probably wont give us many upgrades, but it what it is 

its also the first time it happened , we still dont know if more coops will stay in Masters every CC ( if it actually does , it means all the top coops, will stay way more often in there, and would get way more coins ) :)
  • I would just like to say "Great job everyone!" to all 27 coops that took part in the 1st Master League.

Whatever you think of the event, it is not easy being the 1st to try it, as we all know the things that can go wrong with new stuff in the game, so kudos to all those players that invested their time & dare I say, money & gave it their best shot.

Congratulations to the top 5, who get to do it all over again hehe & a special shout out to Placid-Oasis, who, for a small server, totally rocked 14th place!!

Good luck to The Firm in the next one! yeahyeahyeah photo springengif

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I am in little bit confusion.
    This time germany's coop Placebo got rank 1 in ML.
    It means that this coop and other coops of top 5 won't be demoted back to GL.
    Then what will happen to that coop who was on rank 1 in GL in last CC when Placebo was in ML?
    Will it be promoted to ML or it will stay only in GL?
  • I am in little bit confusion.
    This time germany's coop Placebo got rank 1 in ML.
    It means that this coop and other coops of top 5 won't be demoted back to GL.
    Then what will happen to that coop who was on rank 1 in GL in last CC when Placebo was in ML?
    Will it be promoted to ML or it will stay only in GL?
    @jitu7 (IN1) The 27 new Gold #1 coops will all go up to the Master League, so there will be 32 in total next time & the servers that had a coop in the top 5, will have 2 coops in the ML.
Sign In to comment.