CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

CC Master League - "Global Cooperative Discussion!"

Comments

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) Posts: 2,044ES1
    edited 22.06.2019
    Hi all!

I want to congratulate all the cooperatives of the Master League. <3

We are all winners because of the effort we have made and teamwork :):)

Thanks to @ROSAmon (ES1) for translating that beautiful letter into Spanish. <3

¡¡¡GRACIAS A TODOS !!!

Como co-líder de Brat Pack, en nombre de nuestra cooperativa, me gustaría dar las gracias a los maravillosos jugadores en el servidor de US1. ¡Hemos recibido tantos mensajes, mensajes de aliento y deseos de buena suerte de tantas cooperativas, líderes de cooperativas y jugadores individuales que casi no podemos seguir! Muchos jugadores están reclinando en misiones para permitir obtener puntos de repetición más altos para que podamos "representar" a los EE. UU. Nuestras granjas están constantemente "iluminadas" con los destellos de todo el servidor. En verdad, nuestros corazones están llenos.

Nos sentimos honrados y profundamente humildes por este derramamiento de buenos deseos. Desde el fondo de nuestros corazones, gracias a todos. Sepa que estamos trabajando duro y haciendo todo lo posible para que todos se sientan orgullosos. Nos enfrentamos a lo mejor de lo mejor en cada servidor, y además de lo que hemos aprendido. . 

Su amabilidad hace que este esfuerzo valga la pena, sin importar el resultado. Sabíamos que nos enfrentaríamos a la mejor cooperativa de cada servidor y que sería una dura competencia. ¡Lo que no esperábamos era la cantidad de apoyo y amor que recibiríamos a nuestros compañeros jugadores de US1! Podemos ser feroces competidores durante los tiempos de las cooperativas, eventos de los trabajadores de las cooperativas y las ferias del pueblo, pero parece que todos podemos unirnos y apoyar mutuamente durante este tipo de desafío internacional. 

No puedo decir lo suficiente, gracias, gracias, gracias !

- = marywisc, FarmerMarkD, y todo el paquete Brat = -

A big hug for my teammates, we have worked very hard to represent our country Spain! <3

Greetings to all the farmers :):)

Diseño de @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Podrás mover / borrar nuestros comentarios, pero no podrás silenciar nuestra voz   :smile:
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) Posts: 1,183INT1
    I think everyone gets something :open_mouth:

Bigger coops, moving to a different league, lets other coops able to compete more in gold league and reach more rewards that were before not accessible to them

Even if you always fight the same people on your server, its the same for everyone

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 836IN1
    edited 23.06.2019
    The only way left now is to make missions in general worldwide.
    There maybe 10k active players on all servers put together. Bring them all together in missions. Let them compete with each other in missions.

That will save CC
    The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) Posts: 1,183INT1
    the last reward ask one billion damnnnn really 4*4 deco 1 billion points who is incharge of this cc just ask him the 2 last reward is at 450mill and last one should be around 500milll damn it. cannot understand the logic just :open_mouth:
    really its something that need to deliver on the right amount 
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 997GB1
    edited 24.06.2019
    Well done to all those who took part in The Masters League. Although i think GGS needs to rethink the amount needed to reach all the 51 gifts imo rather pathetic amounts.
  • uksharon (GB1)uksharon (GB1) Posts: 997GB1
    edited 24.06.2019
    the last reward ask one billion damnnnn really 4*4 deco 1 billion points who is incharge of this cc just ask him the 2 last reward is at 450mill and last one should be around 500milll damn it. cannot understand the logic just :open_mouth:
    really its something that need to deliver on the right amount 
    Exactly i would like to know who does the sums for ggs. Unrealistic amount and makes the event off putting.
    Could some people post their Upgraded monuments ( if we can see bonuses ) it would be great :))

Thanks in advance!! <3
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 836IN1
    Can anyone tell what was the score ( rps ) of top 5 co-op's in ML ...

The Chains of Habit Are Too Light To Be Felt Until They Are Too Heavy To Be Broken - Warren Buffett

https://www.crazybigfarm.net   - Visit for the best detailed information about this game.
  • IULYAN2120 (RO1)IULYAN2120 (RO1) Posts: 88RO1
    edited 25.06.2019

is high 1.029.440.965 this score is for the top 3 ro final score
    Post edited by IULYAN2120 (RO1) on
    IULYAN2120 @ ro 1
  • nere.e (ES1)nere.e (ES1) Posts: 15ES1
    edited 26.06.2019
    Felicitari tricolorilor din Carpati! Sunteti minunati, bravo voua !! Continuati asa !! .. 
    Un sfat si pt mine, va rog !

Multumesc anticipat ..
    Post edited by nere.e (ES1) on

• Luna1234 (ES1)Luna1234 (ES1) Posts: 656ES1
    PCA (GB1) said:

The real problem with the Master League is that it doesn't exist, it is only a pretended League.

We see a list of names and flags, we see the points coops just above and below us gained, but we are not playing missions against each other. We are still playing missions against our own same old same opponents in our server

This is mostly a way for ggs to exploit a situation where there are just a few players interested in competing in CC, a minority in each server, few who gather in a hand full of cooperatives. Same phenomenon across servers 

I am sure ggs could use some resources to connect the servers instead, let us play a real international tournament, instead of this fictitious situation. Time to pool the players, especially in servers like ours which are scarcely populated 

In total agreement, there must be real competition between the players competing in ML, with the connection of the server, to see the real potential of each cooperative.
    Allowing the rest does not harm and may try to reach the ML, without suffering the pressure exerted by those who are already intervening in it.
  • nere.e (ES1)nere.e (ES1) Posts: 15ES1
    edited 26.06.2019
    Hi guys ...
    You, who´ve played to the ML, a good advice please to the future players (to climb a high level) ?¿?

Thank you in advance  :) 
    Post edited by nere.e (ES1) on

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 2,410US1
    Can anyone tell what was the score ( rps ) of top 5 co-op's in ML ...

#1 - Germany ended up with 1.3 billion and change...
    #5 - USA ended up with 898 million and change...

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) Posts: 2,044ES1
    I think that in the Master League, we must compete with players from the same league, even if we are from different servers.

I also think that it should be in sight the scores of all countries, not only the previous and the later, in this way, if the players see the points, we will use strategies or purchases of gold to reach objectives.

On the other hand, there are too many points that are needed to achieve the rewards, it is interesting that you review and adjust the necessary points to reach the last prize.

Yo pienso que en la Liga Maestro, debemos competir con jugadores de la misma liga, aunque seamos de servidores diferentes.

También pienso que debería estar a la vista las puntuaciones de todos los países, no solamente el anterior y el posterior, de esta manera, si los jugadores vemos los puntos, usaremos estrategias o compras de oro para alcanzar objetivos.

Por otro lado, son demasiados puntos los que se necesitan para alcanzar las recompensas, es interesante que tu revises y ajustes los puntos necesarios para alcanzar el último premio

Diseño de @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Podrás mover / borrar nuestros comentarios, pero no podrás silenciar nuestra voz   :smile:
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 2,410US1
    Hi guys ...
    You, who´ve played to the ML, a good advice please to future players (to climb a high level) ?¿?

Thank you in advance 
    :) 
    Work very hard to build up your farms and make them strong for missions! Visit other player farms that usually win your coop challenges and see what they have on their farms. :)

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

edited 25.06.2019
    The monument upgrades, all potentially increase your RP output or farm performance directly

More ressources = more points

Keep in mind this is only 1 round of upgrade for the monument, youll be able to upgrade that Summer monument at least 2 more times i think ( minimum ) until the summer season ends :open_mouth: 

I'm certain you can set your objectives lower, dont spend as much, and still get a few upgrades ( which becomes kinda worth it )

We'll probably do 120-130M RP or something around there when we go , we'll just play steadily :)

it probably wont give us many upgrades, but it what it is 

its also the first time it happened , we still dont know if more coops will stay in Masters every CC ( if it actually does , it means all the top coops, will stay way more often in there, and would get way more coins ) :)
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 982IN1
    I am in little bit confusion.
    This time germany's coop Placebo got rank 1 in ML.
    It means that this coop and other coops of top 5 won't be demoted back to GL.
    Then what will happen to that coop who was on rank 1 in GL in last CC when Placebo was in ML?
    Will it be promoted to ML or it will stay only in GL?
    httpsiimgurcomnZrN0lCgif
    Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature :)
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,787Moderator, ModGreen
    I am in little bit confusion.
    This time germany's coop Placebo got rank 1 in ML.
    It means that this coop and other coops of top 5 won't be demoted back to GL.
    Then what will happen to that coop who was on rank 1 in GL in last CC when Placebo was in ML?
    Will it be promoted to ML or it will stay only in GL?
    @jitu7 (IN1) The 27 new Gold #1 coops will all go up to the Master League, so there will be 32 in total next time & the servers that had a coop in the top 5, will have 2 coops in the ML.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Sign In to comment.