Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC

Would it be possible to add a button for a co-op to not participate in a CC, they already had the choice of which level to go for so why not one that sits the co-op out 

Comments

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    The easiest way to opt out is to not do any missions.

No missions  = no score, no rewards.     You will of course get demoted but that also stops if you do it long enough.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    yes that is the easiest way for individuals, for a co-op with 50+ members its hard to ask everyone not to do a mission

so to have a button to opt the whole co-op out of a CC would be welcomed and also to help with the arguement of whether CC's are wanted or not between players and GGS as GGS state the figures show support for more CC's 
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 13.06.2019
    Totally agree with Darren

Some people like to do a mission or two for themselves if only for the side task

So we then we get a score in the CC
    And then others feel obliged to do some. Especially the Deps

But if we could opt out the CC then those who want to do a mission for any reason can without affecting the other co-op members or making them feel guilty

Post edited by rhon (GB1) on
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    The easiest way to opt out is to not do any missions.

No missions  = no score, no rewards.     You will of course get demoted but that also stops if you do it long enough.
     We have several members that do missions, we do not opt out of doing the cc.

We do enough to maintain a position in the silver league even though we do not like how often the cc happens.  I thought I should add that.
  • Love this! I made this 'joke' graphic a couple years ago because I had the same thought! Hope it makes you smile  :)

• tomtom (IN1)tomtom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 15
    CC is a disaster for lower level players. Unfortunately this event is coming so often that in last year, I haven't seen a single player starting the game and still playing it 6 months later. We are losing players at a very high rate! 
    If they really want to keep CC to be so important they should calculate reputation points in a different way by incorporating the level of the player. A level 30 player that harvests 1000 milk is worth much more than a level 300 player harvesting 20 000 milk. GGS has enough data of all servers to see what is a normal harvest for a certain level. If they do some effort, I am sure they can come up with a new calculation for RP where every level is feeling a challenge and can see results. 

• u think (US1)u think (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    This is a good idea for higher level coops to have this option.  But i am not sure would be a good idea for those young low coops starting out.... you need to see the overall picture here.     But also the leader needs an agreement  from his/her team to opt for this option of NOT playing..  And if you opt for this option where will your coop be when the CC starts.  Since you have no score of any kind.  Will it be at the bottom the pile or will it be at your last position when CC was in play?  
    And here is the thing.. some players will only do Blue Ribbon Mission when the CC comes into play.  When you do them on your own, you only get xps/certificates.  With the CC ..you get rewards... 

Interesting idea. 
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 24.06.2019
    I myself would LOVE an opt out button as choice for ALL levels of co op.  Give co ops a choice.  We know what we want, so let us decide for ourselves and not made to be in it.  Weekly events if you don't want to do it you have the choice, wedding planner and food truck, you have the choice, why not CC, let us choose if we want to opt out, better to have players opt out then cause problems like I have done in the past.  Of course if opt out your co op is demoted 

@tomtom (IN1)  There is SUPPOSE to be a formula in place that gives lower level players more RP when against large harvest, GGS has admitted in Jan that the formula is not working as it should, but 6 months later to a problem that has been there for years, still has not been fixed.

To make the matter worse instead of correcting a known problem, to which they have admitted is there they bring in a new league to make it even harder for low level players as large farms are even going to do more against them.   @WascallyWabbit @WiseWing can we please get update on if or when they are going to fix this KNOWN formula error.
  • u think (US1)u think (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    Here is a suggestion to all this....   That i would like to see with regards to the CC event.    So you are in Cooperative a big one ..  and you have like 45 members and you have like maybe 32 who are actually doing Blue Ribbon Missions.  The Coop goes up in points and rewards are given out.   They go out to the entire team including those who do NOT participate.  Free rewards for doing NOTHING.  

Now, those who do not Participate should not get any rewards.. period.      Only members who participate, like the challenge against another players are the ones who are entitled for cooperative rewards...

No Score you should get nothing.

So how do we change this.... 
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712
    Here is a suggestion to all this....   That i would like to see with regards to the CC event.    So you are in Cooperative a big one ..  and you have like 45 members and you have like maybe 32 who are actually doing Blue Ribbon Missions.  The Coop goes up in points and rewards are given out.   They go out to the entire team including those who do NOT participate.  Free rewards for doing NOTHING.  

Now, those who do not Participate should not get any rewards.. period.      Only members who participate, like the challenge against another players are the ones who are entitled for cooperative rewards...

Hello,

There a a lot of manners to contribute to a coop even when there is a CC: give money to the coop, gift on production of players who do CC, repair the boat ...

And ggs hears you: in the cooperative events since CC, gifts for every one are obtained only if the cooperative is at a good place. All other gift are only if you play the event. CC is the only all cooperative event.
    Bad things.

have a good play,

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 28.06.2019

It could be changed like the chwe or the village fair, where players get the rewards based on their scores and where those scores are scaled, already taking into account the players levels.
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

One can not force players to take part in any event, group or other wise.
     We as a co op ask our members to help with all the group events, but not all will be able to all the time. A co op should take this into account.
     About the only good thing about the CC is that every one get's the rewards earned by the team. Which really helps the newer players/members of the co op. As they are able to build up their farms with the help of the co op, most are more likely to help when they can.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, in the latest Masters league CC

it was previously 27 coops, that were all respectively #1 on their servers

So its a good shake up, and we'll see who's looking to improve ( worldwide )

Or who's not gonna care that much

I cant wait for round #2 :) ( with 5 #1 coops and 27 #2 coops )

I just dont wanna finish #32! Anything else and I'll be happy! And we can look forward to progress ( naturally without much stress ) :))
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Frankly, if your members don't help and it bothers the leaders; just kick em out!
    -
    I have members who don't play often, but when they do they sparkle everyone and put many items in the co-op village.  We don't mind that they get the rewards.
    Others are very young farms, and they can't help much either. They are welcome to the rewards, too.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Frankly, if your members don't help and it bothers the leaders; just kick em out!
    -
    I have members who don't play often, but when they do they sparkle everyone and put many items in the co-op village.  We don't mind that they get the rewards.
    Others are very young farms, and they can't help much either. They are welcome to the rewards, too.
    Right with you there. We ask our members to help with all group events & yes the CC is one of them. But we do not force our members to help every time. After all some of us do have a life out side of the game.  o:) For the most part most of our member do help as often as they can.  :)
     If we run across a player who never helps with group events (3 months) never donates a researcher or funds to the co op, never chat's or answer's messages, rarely, if at all, water the co op trees when they do show up, once or twice a week. They get a warning asking them if they want to be a part of the team or not. Most either move on or get removed.
Sign In to comment.