Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Championship "Masters League" - Discussion

Comments

• I suspect most players in the Masters league have few to no decos on their main farms as they use every bit of space for productive stables, fields, etc.

It's understood from the announcements that the decos remain beyond the season to provide whatever boost attained. 
    The eventuality of having four 5x5 monument decos, (one for each season) takes up a chunk of the farm that could otherwise produce more goods.

Please, either allow these decos to be built elsewhere, or give an expansion option so players can keep the production items they've already built.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 20.06.2019
    5 seaweed feed every 8 hours ... So 450 seaweed feed per month ...

Max booster % is 20 % ... That too limited availability of summer coins will make sure we cannot UG them all to 20.

Well, the monument is neither good nor bad. Spending a lot of gold for it isn't a good idea.

Lack of availability of summer coins will reduce participation in ML ... 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Tmkc I just wanna c the power of one million tokens😂😂😂  show us 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    The HW rewards of ML are good but people need to waste too much time and resources to get it which ultimately makes its useless. If the points can be reduced, it will be nice.
    Dont like the event thus far, played a few missions for it. If it gives 450 seaweed feed only per month then its not much use as it needs more than that much amount of seaweed feed to get just a few coins.
    edited 20.06.2019
    I am AFK for the next few months. On a holiday.
    Not sure, if I'll have my moching still here when I come back. 
    Just coming here out of an addiction brewed over the last 18 months.

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

Suggestion: 
    It would be nice if when you hover over the server icon in the masters ranking that it says the name of the server... I really dont want to commit to memory 30+ country flags.  

(reminds me of Big Bang's, Sheldon Cooper's "Fun with Flags")  LOL :D

Thanks for your consideration. :)
    I am AFK for the next few months. On a holiday.
    Not sure, if I'll have my moching still here when I come back. 
    Just coming here out of an addiction brewed over the last 18 months.

Don't get the idea why u said that just explain again if u can thanks
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    Will there be a WOF for the CC soon?  I am sure those in the Masters League are really looking for it!
    There will be 2 at least
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Even if GGS could do what you are proposing, it would never happen, because that would open the door for us to be able to move our farms to other servers.

You cannot move farms Cli, they are a bunch of data stored on a computer, a very large powerful one (the server !) and none of us can make the farms navigate from a place to another and even less from a computer to another 

:smile:

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment

Is there a chance that  the list with REPs we see in Master league does not include WoF  points  ?

@RowdyRac
    @WascallyWabbit

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    PCA (GB1) said:

Is there a chance that  the list with REPs we see in Master league does not include WoF  points  ?

As far as we know they should be included.  Taking into account, of course, the Master League point display delay.

edited 21.06.2019
    RowdyRac said:
    PCA (GB1) said:

As far as we know they should be included.  Taking into account, of course, the Master League point display delay.

Thank you @RowdyRac

I asked because as far as I can see the gap between the actual points and the points shown in the Master League ranking  is considerably bigger since the WoF has arrived 

It looks like a strange coincidence   

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Like others have said before me this is a farce of a competition. It would be like having a football or cricket world cup where final ranks and winners are decided based on matches where countries play local teams and not each other. The rewards I have seen available are very underwhelming and players are throwing obscene amounts of gold for nothing. Meanwhile GGS is rubbing their hands together with glee counting all the money they have taken from mostly gullible players and thinking up ways to increase the CC frequencies even further. I dont see anything positive about this new feature at all. (apart from certain ranks of certain coops, that is amusing).

so do you all reckon that each of the coops in Master league jumped 5 million REPs higher the moment the WoF ended ?

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 22.06.2019
    @Vini7 (AU1) @PCA (GB1) @Mankeert (IN1) @joeadam (INT1) @valkata (LT1) @marija1 (NL1) @nannsi (SKN1) @marywisc (US1)

It has been reported that there is a difference showing between your scores on the 1st 2 tabs of the CC event dialogue. The delay in updating the scores on the rankings should be less than a minute, but it is hard to say whether or not that would account for the differences in the displays and it's not something easy to investigate while the event is being played. So we would appreciate if you could take screenshots periodically to see if the amount changes, but most importantly to get screenshots of both numbers at the end of the event, so that it can be checked on Monday.  Thankyou :)

PS. You can send your screenshots in a PM to CM_Katsuo
    @Vini7 (AU1) @PCA (GB1) @Mankeert (IN1) @joeadam (INT1) @valkata (LT1) @marija1 (NL1) @nannsi (SKN1) @marywisc (US1)

It has been reported that there is a difference showing between your scores on the 1st 2 tabs of the CC event dialogue. The delay in updating the scores on the rankings should be less than a minute, but it is hard to say whether or not that would account for the differences in the displays and it's not something easy to investigate while the event is being played. So we would appreciate if you could take screenshots periodically to see if the amount changes, but most importantly to get screenshots of both numbers at the end of the event, so that it can be checked on Monday.  Thankyou :)

What u mean Joe's score not included ? He is my coop leader on international1 and not a local person here if u have anything regarding this again please give me a pm if u can so  I can inform him on time thanks 

we are really doing our best international server is good with us our farms are constantly white with charms but some coops are just don't want us to go😂😂😂 that's the competition though we are fighting against them only 2 or 3 coops arnt cooperative( some members are only not whole coop) over all we are very glad to have such a nice community on international server  a great unity showed by the international server on this occasions  we Cameron players are really thank full to them 😇 thank u for ur support
    We will try our best 

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    The other bonuses on the deco is that bad?

Is'nt there +eggs or +pigs? ;o

Stackable handbooks bonuses seems rather good to me :D

Another issue is .... Getting the coins to upgrade the monument.

For most players, the monument will become a 5x5 useless piece of building which gives them 6% to 20% of 1 type or 2 max ... Of pigs or milk.

Most players might demolish the deco after 3 months end as demolishing it will be the best option.

Option to purchase ML coins with gold in Favourite offer might be a good idea.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 22.06.2019
    Lol, i have a hard time imagining the Monument being as bad as you make it sound

You'll get a few CC to get coins , lets assume ur not in top 5 ML coop, every 2 CC you'll get coins , and be able to upgrade it

With a season being what? 3 months, lets say at least 2 CC per months , that gives you 3 times to get coins

Am i wrong?

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I just checked the rewards for the ML in the crazy big farm page (http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/cooperative_championship.htm; thank you to all involved for the info) and it seems that the maximum amount of coins to get per cc is 4000, and that includes being first ranked coop and getting all hard-work rewards, which many coops won't be able to get if the last coin reward is at 450mill rep points (if I have read correctly)? On the other hand there are 80 upgrades for the deco, the first ones starting at 500 coins, but if I understood currently further ones cost more? Even if it weren't the case, if all upgrades would cost 500 coins, it means that upgrading the monument fully would cost 40k coins, which would mean that you need at least 10 ccs in a period of 13 weeks for the deco to be fully upgraded? To me it looks like this deco is not supposed to be fully upgraded ever. Well, considering that the advantages seem to be high (? info needed, I read up to 20% bonus per milk for example?) and that only a very small portion of players in a server will be able to get the deco, it feels the way to cut those players advantage to the rest, but given the effort and insane amount of resources needed to get that deco somewhere to be useful, I wonder if it is worthy at all... I am just wondering if we should ever try to get even once to the ML, but with the amount of coins you can get by just reaching once the ML (given our usual amount of rep points), I doubt we can make even 2 upgrades, which will make the deco useless. So for having a worth while deco it seems you have to go constantly to the ML and score high, which is IMO crazy. Anyway, any info about how much each of the upgrades gives and cost?

One more thing, from what I have read, the deco seems to be only for main farm, does that mean that the bonus apply only to main farm buildings?
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    edited 22.06.2019
    I just checked the rewards for the ML in the crazy big farm page .............there are 80 upgrades for the deco, the first ones starting at 500 coins, but if I understood currently further ones cost more? Even if it weren't the case, if all upgrades would cost 500 coins, it means that upgrading the monument fully would cost 40k coins, which would mean that you need at least 10 ccs in a period of 13 weeks for the deco to be fully upgraded? To me it looks like this deco is not supposed to be fully upgraded ever.

......... So for having a worth while deco it seems you have to go constantly to the ML and score high, which is IMO crazy. ....

One more thing, from what I have read, the deco seems to be only for main farm, does that mean that the bonus apply only to main farm buildings?

@mia111 (GB1)

I agree completely, crazy amounts to get those coins and crazy costs as well ! But it seems some are out to reach those numbers !

The monument is valid also next year and it can be stored in your inventory during the wrong season, and it can be built back when the time is right (no re-buil time needed, it is a special decoration), it will still have the upgrades you added during the previous season 

You need in total 5 x 5 space for 1 monument

It is possible ( but we do not know yet) that the next season's monuments can be placed on a different farm and include options to upgrade different buildings, for example the Summer monument lets you upgrade chicken eggs, maybe the Winter or Autumn monument will let you upgrade duck eggs ( wow a dream comes true for egg lovers right ? lol ).

Moreover, the upgraded Summer monument lets you collect extra dung and extra edge plants produced in main farm but not in your other farms, hence it seems very likely that the other season monuments will bring other selective boosters, and that it will be possible to build them in either gourmet or flower farm 

:smile:

• Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 22.06.2019
    I just checked the rewards for the ML in the crazy big farm page (http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/cooperative_championship.htm; thank you to all involved for the info) and it seems that the maximum amount of coins to get per cc is 4000, and that includes being first ranked coop and getting all hard-work rewards, which many coops won't be able to get if the last coin reward is at 450mill rep points (if I have read correctly)? On the other hand there are 80 upgrades for the deco, the first ones starting at 500 coins, but if I understood currently further ones cost more? Even if it weren't the case, if all upgrades would cost 500 coins, it means that upgrading the monument fully would cost 40k coins, which would mean that you need at least 10 ccs in a period of 13 weeks for the deco to be fully upgraded? To me it looks like this deco is not supposed to be fully upgraded ever. Well, considering that the advantages seem to be high (? info needed, I read up to 20% bonus per milk for example?) and that only a very small portion of players in a server will be able to get the deco, it feels the way to cut those players advantage to the rest, but given the effort and insane amount of resources needed to get that deco somewhere to be useful, I wonder if it is worthy at all... I am just wondering if we should ever try to get even once to the ML, but with the amount of coins you can get by just reaching once the ML (given our usual amount of rep points), I doubt we can make even 2 upgrades, which will make the deco useless. So for having a worth while deco it seems you have to go constantly to the ML and score high, which is IMO crazy. Anyway, any info about how much each of the upgrades gives and cost?

Yes . It is a ridiculously bad deco for the work we must do to upgrade and for its gigantic size. I can better place a special cowshed and get better yield out of it in that space since i dont have any chicken coops and only 2 pigsties.

The eggs bonus applies to CHICKEN COOPS ONLY and not duck coops  :D . It gives only 450 seaweed feed per month. Happiness,VHP for MF who even needs it lol .

And no it costs only 500 coins for all upgrade levels, doesnt increase.

Overall its useless is my opinion. 
    artful (US1) said:

.... It would be much more fair if a certain percentage were moved into the ML, then let them compete only among themselves and leave the rest of us to compete on a more even footing.

Exactly !   Instead of shattering the game / event dynamics 4 days / week !!!!  especially but not solely in small servers 

I know precisely what ggs has in mind when planning these additions, but I won't say, I don't like being repetitive 

• @Vini7 (AU1) @PCA (GB1) @Mankeert (IN1) @joeadam (INT1) @valkata (LT1) @marija1 (NL1) @nannsi (SKN1) @marywisc (US1)

What u mean Joe's score not included ? He is my coop leader on international1 and not a local person here if u have anything regarding this again please give me a pm if u can so  I can inform him on time thanks 
    @Xcution (INT1) I did include joe, as far as we know there is a difference showing for all coops in the ML. - If any of the coop leaders do not visit the forum, please pass on the message or take screenshots yourself & send them to CM_Katsuo.

I do have a question about the "promotion/demotion" aspect of the Masters League.  On the US server, our coop is in the gold league and when I press the tab to peek at what is going on in the Masters League it looks like only the top 5 will get to remain in the Masters League and everyone else gets demoted back to gold league.  Yet on the AU server, I am in a coop that is in the Masters League.  It indicates that only ranks 22 through 35 will get demoted back to gold league.  Which is the correct one?
    @FarmerCli (US1) If you look on the 2nd tab in the ML, at the red text on the right, it should say that the "Bottom 22" will be demoted, which will leave just 5 in the ML.

edited 22.06.2019
    Okay, back to my question, which is the correct way the Masters League demotions will happen?  In my opinion, the little "demotion" arrows should be indicated on this page of the Masters League tab page so that is does not get confused with the ranks versus the total number of coops destined for demotion.
    This is a screenshot taken from the AU server where I am in the Masters League (Misfits at 24th place). From this viewpoint it appears that only those coops ranking 22-27 will be demoted.

This screenshot is taken from the US server.  (I am in Wild Cards, Gold League) From this viewpoint it looks like coops ranking 6- 27 will be demoted.  Which is correct?

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 22.06.2019
    Okay, back to my question, which is the correct way the Masters League demotions will happen? 
    This is a screenshot taken from the AU server where I am in the Masters League (Misfits at 24th place). From this viewpoint it appears that only those coops ranking 22-27 will be demoted.

This screenshot is taken from the US server.  (I am in Wild Cards, Gold League) From this viewpoint it looks like coops ranking 6- 27 will be demoted.  Which is correct?

@FarmerCli (US1) all but top 5 will get demoted. It said in the official announcement (I cannot find it now, though).

@PCA (GB1) and @Rocky123 (IN1) thank you for the info. Indeed then some of the upgrades are not so useful, depending on your farm, that is (apples for me would have better than eggs, for example). That makes it somewhat more manageable, though probably still impossible.

@PCA (GB1). You don't need to store the deco, as after the season is over, you should keep the bonuses as well. Also, as far as I understood there is not just 4 decos in total, but 4 decos per year, meaning that you cannot upgrade this deco next Summer (https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4102233/#Comment_4102233). Whether you are able to save and use the current coins to upgrade next Summer monument or whether the coins will reset at the end of the season, I do not know.

Sign In to comment.