Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

At the risk of being totally hated now!

13»

Comments

• I think working on this together is the only way forward - and its very sad that it has continued for so long.

For that part GGS does need to take some responsibility.  The announcement has only just gone out but this has been happening for over a month.  That said players should know better than to give out their password to anyone.

A couple of  things I dont understand, if anyone could help me with, why cant GGS remove these accounts?  They remove a player that has been inactive for a period of time.  And, why cant they give the co-op back to the 'real' leader?  They must know the leaders are/were and a simple pm could tell the person how to get their co-op back - I dont think e-mails would be right as the 'hackers' will have the e-mail addresses now and I for one wouldn't trust anything that appeared to be from GGS/BF incase it was the hackers instead.

If we see a 'hacker' we should report it and contact support and put it on here.  I know that may seem like overkill, but we all know that sometimes things happen slowly at GGS - if one team misses it or is working on something else - the next team might not.  I'm sure that wont be a popular idea with mods etc., but I cant think of any alternatives to show the real players the names etc., of who is a hacker - especially if they are now using less obvious names than tomber.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 20.06.2019
    Still, all these posts are feeding the beast. The kids want attention, and they probably are reading all this and laughing their heads off as everyone runs around in circles. Maybe just a general alert if something new crops up, and forward anything pertinent to the mods to pass on to GGS.  The players can then be notified by an in-game message from GGS since the ones who were scammed obviously don't come to the Forum and so didn't see the warning about the passwords.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • I suggested way back before Christmas and what a LOT of business do is they have skeleton crew on 24/7, not just for these thing but other that occur as well.  Skeleton crews, work normally, if everything is going fine but are there in case something unforeseen occurs, like this or Satan's wheel or any other time when on forum, we see post say, sorry but nothing can be done until they get back into office.  I have had a few jobs where there was always at least a skeleton crew on.  If my credit card is stolen or lost I can cancel within minutes, why because 24/7 they have skeleton crews working
    Many companies have an emergency contact/alert system in place. A skeleton crew, if that's what you want to call it, raises the alarm if something happens when the offices are closed, and by golly, staff gets wakened out of bed to deal with it. In cases where the product is global and the service runs 24/7, crews are outsourced from around the world so that someone can handle the situation at any time.
    We do have emergency cover & a lot of things do get fixed by them out of hours, but there are some things that, for example, would require a downtime to fix or need a programmer or the support team & so then we do have to wait for a full team.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.06.2019
    @WascallyWabbit Then what happened to emergency cover when I raised the ALARM and took 12hrs for ANYTHING to happen.  I know you were off line and that is to be expected. but if there was a response as soon as I raised the alarm then a lot of this could have been prevented as simple as sending a message to all players not to respond to PM asking for password, like they send results from WWC every week (system is there that could have been used).  If this was done it may have save some grief to company and players.  MAY have
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Read away Tomber Hackers.........................  >:)@WascallyWabbit

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Pay this no mind, the scammer just wants attention, let's not give him any,
    Need to let the Mods know about a new account from the hackers.
    So why not message them instead of posting in the Forum??
    I can post on their wall only.  They say that they do not check there messages that often.
    I can post on their wall only.  They say that they do not check there messages that often.
    They are now, I can assure you!  LOL!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I have to agree with @artful (US1) we need to stop posting about this. Instead send to MODS in pm or post on their walls....  I think this constant discussion is causing more trouble... :(

Just keep telling your friends/coop mates to be very wary and not answer any in-game mail regarding the phishing!!!
    Not even posting on walls, just PM the mods, posting on walls can be seen by everyone.

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    very true!!!
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    IPs can be blocked.
    Just sayin.
    edited 21.06.2019
    True @GrammaLeah(US1)  However, those who do these things use programs to change their IP's so they can just keep going on about their no good deeds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file