Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

At the risk of being totally hated now!

Comments

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Wow, what a bummer this all is.
    Aren't you glad you are not in a coop?  LOL  ;)
  • moustakas (US1)moustakas (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    edited 19.06.2019
    I hope GGS have the hackers prosecuted.
    The hackers may not live in the US. What should GGS do then?
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Wonders if GGS has the tools to get immediate controll... Ofc they are for sure on to the problem seeking to solve it. No way do I believe they are indifferent or happy about the situation. Have faith and add a little understanding.

Cheers :smile:
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 19.06.2019
    Wow, what a bummer this all is.
    Aren't you glad you are not in a coop?  LOL  ;)
    LOL, oh yes.  Probably would have had a visitor already.

And agreed @Summer (SKN1)
    edited 19.06.2019
    Well Well Well, Whadda you know?  I got a mission too.  This one has the  period at the end of team

Yay - GGS has gave the Fragile farmers back to the owners!

edited 19.06.2019
    Yay, Good news!!!!!!!  what about Julie05?  Does she have her game back too?

Thanks to GGS for all their hard work.  I am sure we get more good news for others later.

I thought TrumpTomber was banned?!

I have been messaging with Grandma June and she has the chat conversation between her and Trump Tomber.  GGS did NOT get the coop back (according to Grandma June), Trump Tomber is supposedly from Germany and they are bored kids.  I asked her to please send a screen shot of that conversation to GGS Support.
    Oh man, what a let down.  Ugh!

Hmm, it doesn't look like anyone is a leader there though. 
    edited 20.06.2019
    I thought GGS would have done something clever. But no ...SuzyQ22 (US1) said:

Hmm, it doesn't look like anyone is a leader there though. 
    @SuzyQ22 (US1)

Okay, so what the Heck is that?  Are these hackers changing the popups to look how they want them?  What am I seeing here?

I have been messaging with Grandma June and she has the chat conversation between her and Trump Tomber.  GGS did NOT get the coop back (according to Grandma June), Trump Tomber is supposedly from Germany and they are bored kids.  I asked her to please send a screen shot of that conversation to GGS Support.
    I do not believe TrumpTomber because in Germany it's 1.30 am and at this time all children are sleeping.
    edited 20.06.2019
    I took a chance and had Grandma June text me the conversation about the hackers returning the coop to her.  Make of this as you wish! @WascallyWabbit please share with GGS.
  • schaubie (US1)schaubie (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    How could THIS happen?????? I was the coop leader and I didn't give out my password!!!!!!

How could THIS happen?????? I was the coop leader and I didn't give out my password!!!!!!

... and the fifth coop was hacked by the Tomber hackers. very sad  :'(:'(:'(
    Here is the screen shot of the current looks for Fragile Farm.   She has removed the hacker note and replaced with needing to contact Julie05.  Does anyone know how to reach Julie?

• I don't believe players here that say they did not give out their password and the "hackers " have gotten in.  I would be more likely to believe it is the "hackers" have the account posting here.  They got account from password given.. I might be wrong, but more likely to believe that.
    edited 20.06.2019
    I was thinking the very same thing @Byron Longford (AU1)   Such as, thinking they can muddy the waters.

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 20.06.2019
    @SuzyQ22 (US1)  I don't blame GGS for what has happened, the low life that sent the phishing message and the players who responded are at fault.  That being said what I do blame GGS for was the very slow response time, which MAY have prevented most of this.  I posted warning but nothing happened for 10hrs after that when mods came on and nothing else could happen until GGS got into office.another 2hrs later, by that time this had exploded out of control, as a player if I could have sent a message to everyone English speaking servers, I would have done that as soon as I opened my PM.  That was not possible, so I posted warning within minutes of seeing PM.(the time it took to take screen shot and post, I did not even attend to my own farm first).. If the same response had of occurred from GGS, when I posted MAY be total different story now.
    Yeah, I get what you are saying @Byron Longford (AU1) .  The problem I see is the fact that the offices close at what 6:00 pm regular hours for say the states, then don't reopen until 6 or 7 am, and sometimes even 9:00 am the next morning.  I don't know what GGS could have done in those hours if their offices were closed for the same kind of hours.  A skeleton crew to put out fires should be on the clock I think and it would have helped to squash it but really, that's a lot of closed hours for not attending to things.
  • I suggested way back before Christmas and what a LOT of business do is they have skeleton crew on 24/7, not just for these thing but other that occur as well.  Skeleton crews, work normally, if everything is going fine but are there in case something unforeseen occurs, like this or Satan's wheel or any other time when on forum, we see post say, sorry but nothing can be done until they get back into office.  I have had a few jobs where there was always at least a skeleton crew on.  If my credit card is stolen or lost I can cancel within minutes, why because 24/7 they have skeleton crews working
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 20.06.2019
    Many companies have an emergency contact/alert system in place. A skeleton crew, if that's what you want to call it, raises the alarm if something happens when the offices are closed, and by golly, staff gets wakened out of bed to deal with it. In cases where the product is global and the service runs 24/7, crews are outsourced from around the world so that someone can handle the situation at any time.

• I thought TrumpTomber was banned?!
    Guess not. Another coop has been hit, crushers. Now there is a Putin Tomber, to go along with the Trump Tomber. BigFarm team. is in it also. Only 3 members in crushers.
    I totally agree with both of you @Byron Longford (AU1)  and @artful (US1) .  Too bad things have gone this far. 
  • I totally agree with both of you @Byron Longford (AU1)  and @artful (US1) .  Too bad things have gone this far. 
    It is still going on. I found another co-op that fell victim, crushers. Look them up, 3 members, 1 is Putin Tomber, 1 is BigFarm team. the other member I am guessing is the last remaining original player, as he is lvl 201. There is also still activity on Paradise 2.
    Let's all keep looking and warn everyone you can.  All your coop friends even in coops you aren't in.
  • I totally agree with both of you @Byron Longford (AU1)  and @artful (US1) .  Too bad things have gone this far. 
    It is still going on. I found another co-op that fell victim, crushers. Look them up, 3 members, 1 is Putin Tomber, 1 is BigFarm team. the other member I am guessing is the last remaining original player, as he is lvl 201. There is also still activity on Paradise 2.
    @WascallyWabbit   BigFarm team.(dot) is still active, going up in level. This won't stop until they are shut down.

(Might be a good idea to stop closing threads until this is dealt with for good)

If we can keep this thread from getting out of control maybe we can keep it open.  Let's let calm heads prevail okay.  Yes, we need to be able to shut them all down, we can only do that by being level headed and not getting into yelling matches or pointing fingers.  Let's work together on this, shall we?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file