Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

ATTENTION AU1 & US1 (COOP LEADERS)

1235»

Comments

• Terra1111 (US1)Terra1111 (US1) US1 Posts: 48
    I don't understand why that hacker farm called "BigFarm team", level 6 farm is still there?  Why isn't that farm already deleted?  That's the one who is sending out the phishing messages.  Delete it please.
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    edited 19.06.2019
    I don't understand why that hacker farm called "BigFarm team", level 6 farm is still there?  Why isn't that farm already deleted?  That's the one who is sending out the phishing messages.  Delete it please.
    tombers and pretenders they have on the au1 server also. Easy to tell as their descriptions says they are hackers. Just watch out for them.
    (Being informed you cant warn players around the world of hacker names is unbelievable.)
    Post edited by Dolphin (AU1) on
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    It appears that GGS can only block farms.. So hoping these farms have now been blocked.. Alas they have already wreaked havoc.. And if GGS were to send out a message it would be too late as the horse has already bolted
    Sorry! I have been told by another player that GGS can delete farms (They used to anyway??) 

Please forgive me if I have mislead you..

Hope this whole mess is fixed up soon though

• Hello from the Major Misfits, I got a message today from what appeared to be from Big Farm Team or GGS. This is the msg...
    Hello farmer!

We are sorry to inform you that in a hotfix on 12.06.2019 unpredictable technical problems occurred. As a result, your BigFarm account will be irrevocably deleted. We can only recover your access if you send your password to the BigFarm Team (bigfarm-team@re-gister.com) email address so we can restore your access in a timely manner.

Your BigFarm-team

I checked at BigFarm team is a level 6 player on the US server trying to get people to give them their log in info saying it will be restored in a timely manner. I will be reporting this to GGS but wanted as many people to see this so they don't get anyone convinced that they are for real. 

thanks 

Donnalusue..leader of Major Misfits
    Yes, there's other threads about phishers on here today.  I don't know why they can't delete that "BigFarm team" farm.  The name of his farm is even 'hacker' something.
  • I heard from my well know friends that there was an Assuan Co op taken over by these Hackers. Now, somebody tell me why BD/GGS hasnt gone in & destoryed thise hacker & stop them from getting into others who are out there doing this take over .. password theives? I dont get it.
    I googled, and found this from May.  Why has this been going on all this time, and the hacker farm is still doing it?

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/192570/scam-messages
  • More than any announcement (although agree it is the only way to ensure players get to see what us going on)

GGS NEED TO
     STOP ALL EVENTS AND GET THE TEAM WORKING ON BANNING THOSE RESPONSIBLE AND MAKE THE GAME SAFE FOR EVERYONE NOW

Sorry for shouting, but they can ban players, so ban the tombers IMMEDIATELY.

This scam has been rattling around for far too long - what sort of company lets hacking continue?  Its been over a week now and its diabolic GGS have done nothing to stop it or warn its customers of it.

• @ GGS

Immediately place one of your announcements that show upon login warning of the malicious phishing attacks that is occurring on the AU and US servers. This should be shared among ALL servers
    I have been quiet now for a day to let this settle a bit.

GGS has got to take some of the blame for this getting so out of control.  I said back before Christmas that there should be a skeleton staff crew on 24/7.  This could have reduced this drama.  Skeleton crew would have prevented drama of the Satan's wheel (bugs that need immediate attention), prevent when events don't start when they are suppose to or start when they are not suppose to.  Or if this happens.

If there was the skeleton crew on, when I posted warning as soon as I saw it, 29hrs ago, skeleton crew would have seen the post, not Mods (10hrs later)  as they are not on and not expected to be.  This skeleton crew should then have immediately sent an announcement to ALL servers, The announcement MAY have prevented this happening.  Slow response on these matters hurts the game, players and company reputation a lot. 

BANNER ON FORUM DOES NOTHING, most player don't come to forum unless something like this has ALREADY happened to them, by then it is TOO late
    There is only one person to blame & if someone is intent on creating havoc on the internet, they will find a way, it is the nature of the beast - playing into people's fears, whether it be that their computer has a virus or their bank account is vulnerable or their identity could be stolen or that their farm on a game may be deleted, it is all to cause a panic reaction & make people do things they would never normally even think of doing .... Like emailing their password to a total stranger.  You can say GGS could do more & that is fair enough & likewise as players, we all have a responsibility to keep ourselves safe online, after all we are, for the most part,  adults.

As for a Skeleton crew, we had a CM here until late last night getting the situation under control, please bear in mind that everything that is being done is not seen publically.  We have also had the banner in the forum for a couple of months & put it back last night and while I agree that  not everyone comes to the forum, I would say most coops have at least 1 member that does & if there is something important posted, I would hope that you all pass that message on to your fellow members, especially one like do not share your password with ANYONE.  We did ask for an announcement & haven`t given up on getting one, but even they are not foolproof, so everyone please make sure that your own coop members are well informed.

Sounds like GGS needs a safeguard in place to immediately remove the hacker from the coop and delete their farm.  I too received this pm.  It absolutely looked legit, and I am sorry that so many got taken advantage of.  These &*#^&Q hackers need to get a Life!! :|
    It is not necessary to "delete" the accounts, they are blocked and cannot be logged in to, but there is nothing that can be done to stop people reading messages that were sent out before the block was placed, which is why it can sometimes seem like an account is still active, even when it is not.
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 19.06.2019
    While I so sympathize with all my heart to those whom have lost their farms and coop's ....  this is a relatively cheap hard lesson about handing over passwords ( to any body)  it could quite possibly have been someones bank account .. in some sad way this / these low life's have woken a lot of maybe not so tec savvy people up to date to the real world. And I mean no disrespect at all to any of these leaders 
    And in saying that I understand that GGS  can do only so much ... BUT  YOU WERE WARNED that this had happened on the au1 server the day before they attacked the us server , better action should have been taken ... we get so many pop -ups WHY could a warning not have come through to ALL servers @WascallyWabbit said "please bear in mind that everything that is being done is not seen publically. " Why not ? this is not trivial stuff we need to know whats being done .. if what was being done was published in forums then people may understand a bit better instead of feeling like they are being ignored.
    Finally I find it very frustrating that a thread can be closed "just like that " when we are not satisfied with an out come .

[See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    Nice Jo.. I too believe that more should/could  have been done by GGS.. They had time to do so yet the problem escalated to th US server.. It indicates to me I should never buy gold again as this game is in a downward spiral.. I await with bated breath even more stupidity coming our way

• iamme2 (US1)iamme2 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Got one of those myself but oddly enough the date was for Dec 6 of 2019 which has not got here yet so that was interesting..  Notified my coop not to respond to that so hopefully I got it taken care of in time :)
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Got one of those myself but oddly enough the date was for Dec 6 of 2019 which has not got here yet so that was interesting..  Notified my coop not to respond to that so hopefully I got it taken care of in time :)
    The date was for Jun 12 2019 - the US convention of month/day then year is backwards form most of the rest of the world who write dates day/month then year.  
    Yesterday Wascally Wabbit replied to other threads on this and said that this farm has been blocked even though they still show up when you search for it.  But if that was true, why are people still getting messages from that farm?  He said that it was probably sent prior to the blocking, but it doesn't seem like it if we are just now getting messages.
  • Julie05 (US1)Julie05 (US1) US1 Posts: 26
    please help me to change my password.. some one allready hack my farm and my  co-op leader i am leader of Fragile Farm.. not only that they kick me out too
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Maybe GGS could institute a "back up" e-mail address linked to the account like other sites use. If for some reason you no longer have the original e-mail address, you'd be able to use the secondary one. 
  • moustakas (US1)moustakas (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    please help me to change my password.. some one allready hack my farm and my  co-op leader i am leader of Fragile Farm.. not only that they kick me out too
    Did you answered the phishing-PM from BigFarm team. ?
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Click "forgot password" and follow the prompts... 
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 19.06.2019
    Did you answered the phishing-PM from BigFarm team. ?
    Yep, she did. It's still happening on US1 @WascallyWabbit

• The answers I am getting from ggs about coops being hacked is that it is the players fault  wrong   our coop leader didnt give any information to anyone he has played this game for years  this game is being hacked and ggs should not be blaming the players   It isnt just Paradise2 others have been hacked and this needs to be fixed
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    You are saying your leader did not respond to a message and give a password to these people?
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    We really don't need another thread on this subject.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    The answers I am getting from ggs about coops being hacked is that it is the players fault  wrong   our coop leader didnt give any information to anyone he has played this game for years  this game is being hacked and ggs should not be blaming the players   It isnt just Paradise2 others have been hacked and this needs to be fixed
    GO visit this thread:  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/193781/at-the-risk-of-being-totally-hated-now#latest  Read the last comment.
  • please help me to change my password.. some one allready hack my farm and my  co-op leader i am leader of Fragile Farm.. not only that they kick me out too
    @Julie05 (US1) Please contact Support
    I can not log in .. I been block and hack .. what else can get wrong..
    Can some one tell me how to destroy my farm so i won't not have all this trouble.. i am to tired for all this crap..
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 21.06.2019
    @Julie05 (US1) - please contact support   

Post edited by WiseWing (FormerMod) on
This discussion has been closed.