Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

ATTENTION AU1 & US1 (COOP LEADERS)

Comments

• robert m2000 (US1)robert m2000 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 18.06.2019
    Attention people, there is a false message that apparently comes from support:

if you agree and give your password, your coop will be taken over, the coop leader deposed and replaced by another player. In this case by CherryTumber, but also a PearTumber has already been spotted.

Please help!!!!
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    edited 18.06.2019
    You need to send a ticket to Support.  No one on the Forum can help you.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I got the same message.

Do not reply to this!!!
  • Grouchy (AU1)Grouchy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 4
    Good luck! Our coop on the Au1 server was also hacked. Leader is still trying to regain control of her account. 
  • robert m2000 (US1)robert m2000 (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    edited 18.06.2019
    It is getting worse! Just now with me, the connection to the game server aborted and when I tried to log in again, my password was not correct! It came that I entered the wrong password. I can not get into my account anymore! What should I do?

I have level 327! I want back my farm!
  • Grouchy (AU1)Grouchy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 4
    It is getting worse! Just now with me, the connection to the game server aborted and when I tried to log in again, my password was not correct! It came that I entered the wrong password. I can not get into my account anymore! What should I do?
    COntact support ASAP and change your password quickly! Reset it via the log in page
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Robert, go to the logon page and click on "Forgot Password".  Put in the email address that you use for Big Farm, and it will send you a link to reset your password.  Do this and log in as quickly as possible, as it will kick the intruder off your account.
  • It is getting worse! Just now with me, the connection to the game server aborted and when I tried to log in again, my password was not correct! It came that I entered the wrong password. I can not get into my account anymore! What should I do?

Robert, go to the logon page and click on "Forgot Password".  Put in the email address that you use for Big Farm, and it will send you a link to reset your password.  Do this and log in as quickly as possible, as it will kick the intruder off your account.
    Thanks! I did it and have my account back, but my cooperation is still stolen from CherryTomber, and he removes players from it! Maybe he wants to delete my coorp completely! Such a stupid crumb ...
    I'll contact the support now.
  • baldwin2 (US1)baldwin2 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    Robert, she let many people go!  As soon as I saw that message that we (Paradise 2) were hacked,,,I left the coop!!

I am still able to log in and out of the game but I hope you can get back on and that it doesn't happen to me down the road.

Very sad sight to see the coop destroyed and hackers taken over :((((
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    It's unimaginable that people could sink that low.

I am not sure what's taking GGS so long to get this under control, but I hope it happens soon for the sake of  any players that don't visit the forum.

What a mean thing for anyone to do. 

Thanks! I did it and have my account back, but my cooperation is still stolen from CherryTomber, and he removes players from it! Maybe he wants to delete my coorp completely! Such a stupid crumb ...
    If you used that same password anywhere else, such as your email account, bank account, (or anything, really), you need to change those, as well. 
  • It is getting worse! Just now with me, the connection to the game server aborted and when I tried to log in again, my password was not correct! It came that I entered the wrong password. I can not get into my account anymore! What should I do?

If you used that same password anywhere else, such as your email account, bank account, (or anything, really), you need to change those, as well. 
    I use a different password for each other account.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @baldwin2 (US1) 

As long as you do not share your password with anyone, you will be safe, no-one will be able to steal your farm away from you.

Oh, and please make sure you have a strong password, not something someone will be easily able to guess.
    If your existing password is not strong, please change it immediately.

I use a different password for each other account.
    Good. :)

I don't even know what my password IS.. All my passwords are generated randomly by LastPass, and it remembers them and puts it into the login box automatically.

Most of my passwords look like: x517483%1565j4pzg87# (no, that's not one of my actual passwords. lol) :) 

Stuff I'm REALLY serious about (email, banking) get the FIDO key (Yubi Key). :)

• Am I able to prevent that CherryTomber distrois my coop?
    Am I able to prevent that CherryTomber distrois my coop?
    Unfortunately, no.. Only Support can help with that. :/

Hopefully if there's someone in the office they've at least banned the account(s) by now, but there's really no way to know (although I guess you could ask someone still in the co-op if Cherry has a green light)
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    baldwin2 (US1) The "hacker(s)" can´t get hold of your account unless you give them your account details. By addressing the false ingame mail signed by Your BigFarm-team that is circling around. (scroll to the top of this page and you will see it) That ingame mail should be deleted immediately!

The "hackers" haven´t done any real hacking, just lured gamers to give them their account details.

Would think most knew better then to give their account details. That BigFarm admins and GGS never ask for them. But unfortunately some fell for that trick.

And the e-mail address they use should be a red alert for most, telling that something is very wrong.

• Camp (AU1)Camp (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    @ GGS

Immediately place one of your announcements that show upon login warning of the malicious phishing attacks that is occurring on the AU and US servers. This should be shared among ALL servers
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Absolutely! 
  • Don't forget, GGS: Place the warning on ALL servers!!!!
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Totally agree great idea!!
  • Camp (AU1)Camp (AU1) AU1 Posts: 7
    Sorry for your troubles robert
    This has been going on for 24+ hrs on Aussie server and an announcement warning that shows up as players login may have prevented you falling prey
  • oh no ... I lost my cooperative too after I gave Tomber my password ...  :'(:'(  :'(

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    GGS bring in emergency team to deal  with this!!!!!   so very sad!  :'(
  • JVD (US1) said:
    GGS bring in emergency team to deal  with this!!!!!   so very sad!  :'(
    Don`t worry it is being dealt with, just not in public, those affected are being contacted.
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Well! I am so happy that 1. That Evelyn Pauli's farm has been blocked by GGS.
                                            2. That she told me that she has contacted Support YAY

As for all the posts in previous discussions it is the hacker who is posting lies from Evelyn Pauli's farm

• Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    Well! I am so happy that 1. That Evelyn Pauli's farm has been blocked by GGS.
                                            2. That she told me that she has contacted Support YAY

As for all the posts in previous discussions it is the hacker who is posting lies from Evelyn Pauli's farm

I am so happy to hear that Bobby88. That is great news.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 19.06.2019
    I have been quiet now for a day to let this settle a bit.

GGS has got to take some of the blame for this getting so out of control.  I said back before Christmas that there should be a skeleton staff crew on 24/7.  This could have reduced this drama.  Skeleton crew would have prevented drama of the Satan's wheel (bugs that need immediate attention), prevent when events don't start when they are suppose to or start when they are not suppose to.  Or if this happens.

If there was the skeleton crew on, when I posted warning as soon as I saw it, 29hrs ago, skeleton crew would have seen the post, not Mods (10hrs later)  as they are not on and not expected to be.  This skeleton crew should then have immediately sent an announcement to ALL servers, The announcement MAY have prevented this happening.  Slow response on these matters hurts the game, players and company reputation a lot. 

BANNER ON FORUM DOES NOTHING, most player don't come to forum unless something like this has ALREADY happened to them, by then it is TOO late
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    A warning message sent to all players on all servers by GGS would be a great idea.
    We get all those other notifications from them. One can only hope that they will do it.
    That could have stopped a lot of this from happening.

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Sounds like GGS needs a safeguard in place to immediately remove the hacker from the coop and delete their farm.  I too received this pm.  It absolutely looked legit, and I am sorry that so many got taken advantage of.  These &*#^&Q hackers need to get a Life!! :|
This discussion has been closed.