Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Skipping Pages

Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
Anything that involves advancing the pages (clicking the arrow keys to advance the page) <   >
clicking through ranking prizes on event screen, clicking through inventory at the farm management screen.
It will skip pages.. go from page 1 to page 3...   page 7 to page 9, etc.
It doesnt happen every time.. but it happens often!

It wasn't doing this yesterday, and I've gone through my mouse settings, and checked other websites--they work fine.
I've clicked through many pages in the forum without fail... so I doubt its a prob with my browser or mouse... I've made no setting changes on my pc. 

Help!  :/

EDIT: I notice the game speed / game performance is much quicker than before, the game responds extremely fast now, seems almost faster than Adobe Flash.  :)
Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on

Comments

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I have the same problem too. 
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    OK Nevermind, after a few browser refreshes, it stopped doing it.   :|
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 18.06.2019
    Oh?   After a few days I've noticed my mouse behaving strangely on different websites and programs.
    When I reverse the (left & right) mouse buttons... then Big Farm seems to works fine.
    I've concluded, since no others are reporting this problem, its problably the switch mechanism of the left-click is starting to go bad. (hardware failure)    Time for a replacement.  :/
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I have had the problem skipping pages for quite a while now... just off and on.  I will go the next page available, and then go backward from there as a go-around.  Another thing we have to figure out for ourselves due to poor performance.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Oh?   After a few days I've noticed my mouse behaving strangely on different websites and programs.
    When I reverse the (left & right) mouse buttons... then Big Farm seems to works fine.
    I've concluded, since no others are reporting this problem, its problably the switch mechanism of the left-click is starting to go bad. (hardware failure)    Time for a replacement.  :/
    I've killed 3 mice playing Big Farm.

Last time I just bought a bag of 10 Omron mouse switches on eBay (99¢) and got out the soldering gun and replaced the switch. Was a lot cheaper than replacing the mouse. lol :)  Works like new now.. and I've got 9 more switches. hehe :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file