Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

ATTENTION AU1 & US1 (COOP LEADERS)

Comments

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    RedTomber has already removed 6 people from my alliance! I'm afraid he will erase my co op completely! How can I stop him ???
    DO NOT believe anything this person is posting as he/she has got control of Joys Farm & posting LIES on the Forum .. Joy got in touch with me via mob.. 
    Help get Evely Pauli's farm back to it's rightfull owner PLEASE
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 18.06.2019
    Hi guys,

I am closing this thread as we have already done what we can, until the rest of the team arrive & I have contacted Evelyn. Thankyou all for your support & please spread the word on AU1 and other servers that GGS would NEVER ask for your password via an in-game message, if you do get a suspicious message that worries you & you do know if you should reply to it, contact support or ask here on the forum. :)

HELLO WW! You have closed a thread pertaining to Evelyn Pauli.. Well she stiil has NOT GOT HER FARM BACK.. The nasties that Pinched her farm have moved it back to her Coop  Charmed Veggies .. If this is ALL that you can do I am shocked to say the least at your patheticness .. I will never again buy gold .. 
    You posted to some of my friends that you hav fixed the problem.. That is a lie!!!!!! NOT HAPPY
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    Thanks Bobby for your thread, Its highly disappointing to face this injustice, as a member of Charmed veggies, have to say, I cannot accept what is happening here. Dear Moderators, If you are unable to fix this hacking issue, you are not qualified to run a public online game. Please take out hackers from Charmed veggies Co-op and hand over to rightful person. If you can't control hackers, you should not run a public server using real money. Please attend to it, Thank you.
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    edited 18.06.2019
    The problem has not been fixed. In the description of the coop it is still saying they are hackers.
    Evelyn Pauli's farm is still in the hands of those hackers. She is unable to change her password.This really does need to be fixed. 

Here is a list of the new members in that coop who are the hackers.
    BigFarm Team
    RedTomber
    PurpleTomber
    BlackTomber
    BlueTomber
    The Pretender

[Support message removed | Wabbit]

Do not worry about those accounts, they have been blocked all day & Evelyn has her coop back.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Bubby71 (AU1)Bubby71 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    Hackers openly flaunting, they stole a coop & a farm..Too black & white, Big Farm need a better reply then the usual don`t give out your pw..
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    This is not acceptable, no, no. 

I trust Support, GGS aso are hard at work to correct it and give Evelyn Pauli the tools to change her password and make sure she gets her account back. That goes for others that got fooled and lost controll over their accounts! There is some cleaning up to do here.

Further more that they remove
    BigFarm Team
    RedTomber
    PurpleTomber
    BlackTomber
    BlueTomber
    The Pretender
    from that co-op and isolate them with a big ban. Ofc also making sure the co-op doesn´t desolve/get deleted.

Am just guessing, but the hackers have maybe locked/placed booby traps (?) that need attention before the programmers can give Evelyn Pauli tools to change her password? That it could take a little time?

Do hope this gets corrected asap.

• I dont understand - I have changed my password but my account is still blocked. But I have to logg in immediatelly to remove the Tombers! Now!!!
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    I dont understand - I have changed my password but my account is still blocked. But I have to logg in immediatelly to remove the Tombers! Now!!!
    Please let us know if you are able to get in there please.
    I do hope you do.

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 18.06.2019
    @chami (AU1)
    Moderators are players like everyone else. We do not run the game. The game is run by GGS.

The thing has been reported to the GGS and is being dealt with.

I am sorry for all affected, but Evelyn Pauli and others (if any) have to go trough Support to solve the issues (get the accounts back, get the coop back...). There is nothing more we can do right now here on forum for  her.

You are of course very welcome to report any strange messages, accounts and suspicious activities. And of course: DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYONE!!! GGS will NEVER ask for your password

.evelyn pauli (AU1) said:
    I dont understand - I have changed my password but my account is still blocked. But I have to logg in immediatelly to remove the Tombers! Now!!!

@evelyn pauli (AU1) GGS blocked your account for protective reasons. They have to make sure that it is you that changed your password and not the hacker pretending to be you. So you have to go trough support, so that they can verify your identity. Once they are sure its really you, you will get your account back. I know that you are in panic right know, but best thing to do is to be patient and follow the instructions from support.

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    I received an email from BigFarm team . asking me for my password as my farms are about to be deleted.

GGS would never send such an email or pose as a level 6 farm!!!!

Just play safe!!
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    I just got this in my mailbox, from "BigFarm team":

Hello farmer!
    We are sorry to inform you that in a hotfix on 12.06.2019 unpredictable technical problems occurred. As a result, your BigFarm account will be irrevocably deleted. We can only recover your access if you send your password to the BigFarm Team (bigfarm-team@re-gister.com) email address so we can restore your access in a timely manner.
    Your BigFarm-team

Is this for real? Not everyone in my CoOp got one. Giving out one's password is not a casual thing. This type of message should have come to my email, not my farm inbox. 
    @WascallyWabbit, can you check into this for us?
  • Today, 6/18/19, I just received the exact same PM from "BigFarm team" about sending my password or my account will be "irrevocably deleted."  Please tell me that GGS is going after this person and shutting THEM down?!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I just got this in my mailbox, from "BigFarm team":

Hello farmer!
    We are sorry to inform you that in a hotfix on 12.06.2019 unpredictable technical problems occurred. As a result, your BigFarm account will be irrevocably deleted. We can only recover your access if you send your password to the BigFarm Team (bigfarm-team@re-gister.com) email address so we can restore your access in a timely manner.
    Your BigFarm-team

Is this for real? Not everyone in my CoOp got one. Giving out one's password is not a casual thing. This type of message should have come to my email, not my farm inbox. 
    @WascallyWabbit, can you check into this for us?
    Don't answer it. It is phishing and they will steal your farm and your coop. Lots of threads about it here on the Forum. Take a look.
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Thank You @artful, I did look but didn't find anything about this particular type of circumstance. 
    Happy Farming!!
  • anifromid (US1)anifromid (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    I got it too, just now.  Came to see if it had been reported.  Name on the farm sending it is BigFarm team.
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    i got that message also.....what is up big farm????

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784

from search on US server... 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    i got that message also.....what is up big farm????

it is a SCAM!!! ignore it, don't answer it, etc. and definitely do not give your password out to anyone!!!!
  • GuestSdaf (US1)GuestSdaf (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    showed up in mine also

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Yea there is talk about this in my us coop.   I looked up that player.
    VERY low level player.... actually named the farm "hackerlodge."

I sure hope GG looks into this and boots that jerk.   BEFORE some poor unsuspecting person actually hands out a password. 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    They just got me!

• anifromid (US1)anifromid (US1) US1 Posts: 103
    I was totally duped and told him my password was "kiss my a**"  only without the asterisks   >:)

I really really hope he wastes time trying it

• The same messages are now appearing on US1,
    so please spread the word on both AU1 & US1 not to respond to the messages &
    not to send any emails to the address in the message.
    Thank You @artful, I did look but didn't find anything about this particular type of circumstance. 
    Happy Farming!!
    I'm so sorry, Taji, I meant to post one of the links. :smile:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/193710/attention-au1-us1-coop-leaders#latest
    I was totally duped and told him my password was "kiss my a**"  only without the asterisks   >:)

It's really best not to respond at all. 
  • evelyn pauli (AU1)evelyn pauli (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    edited 18.06.2019

LOL, but it is not a good idea to write an answer. He shouldn't know that you are an active player because then he maybe sends spam to you.
This discussion has been closed.