Home General Discussions & Questions

Skipping Pages

Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
Anything that involves advancing the pages (clicking the arrow keys to advance the page) <   >
clicking through ranking prizes on event screen, clicking through inventory at the farm management screen.
It will skip pages.. go from page 1 to page 3...   page 7 to page 9, etc.
It doesnt happen every time.. but it happens often!

It wasn't doing this yesterday, and I've gone through my mouse settings, and checked other websites--they work fine.
I've clicked through many pages in the forum without fail... so I doubt its a prob with my browser or mouse... I've made no setting changes on my pc. 

Help!  :/

EDIT: I notice the game speed / game performance is much quicker than before, the game responds extremely fast now, seems almost faster than Adobe Flash.  :)
Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
First, by reflection, which is noblest;
second, by imitation, which is easiest;
and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
--Confucius

Comments

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    I have the same problem too. 
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    OK Nevermind, after a few browser refreshes, it stopped doing it.   :|

--Confucius
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 18.06.2019
    Oh?   After a few days I've noticed my mouse behaving strangely on different websites and programs.
    When I reverse the (left & right) mouse buttons... then Big Farm seems to works fine.
    I've concluded, since no others are reporting this problem, its problably the switch mechanism of the left-click is starting to go bad. (hardware failure)    Time for a replacement.  :/
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on

--Confucius
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 694
    I have had the problem skipping pages for quite a while now... just off and on.  I will go the next page available, and then go backward from there as a go-around.  Another thing we have to figure out for ourselves due to poor performance.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Oh?   After a few days I've noticed my mouse behaving strangely on different websites and programs.
    When I reverse the (left & right) mouse buttons... then Big Farm seems to works fine.
    I've concluded, since no others are reporting this problem, its problably the switch mechanism of the left-click is starting to go bad. (hardware failure)    Time for a replacement.  :/
    I've killed 3 mice playing Big Farm.

Last time I just bought a bag of 10 Omron mouse switches on eBay (99¢) and got out the soldering gun and replaced the switch. Was a lot cheaper than replacing the mouse. lol :)  Works like new now.. and I've got 9 more switches. hehe :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file