Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

ATTENTION AU1 & US1 (COOP LEADERS)

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I just don't understand the need for someone to be so utterly disrespectful of other people.  What the HE double hockey sticks do they get out of doing these things?  It is so sad we live in this kind of society.  :'(
  • evelyn pauli (AU1)evelyn pauli (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    edited 17.06.2019

I have contacted the support now.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    oh my, I am so sorry @joyful2 (GB1) :(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    No they mean hacked I just did a screenshot of their co op.

YIKES!!!!  
    What amazes me is the fact this hacker has a level 6 farm and was able to do this.
    edited 17.06.2019
    RedTomber has already removed 6 people from my alliance! I'm afraid he will erase my co op completely! How can I stop him ???
    they just created a farm to do no good.... I thought the same but it doesn't really matter what lvl farm they have... they are hackers doing harm sadly!
    What amazes me is the fact this hacker has a level 6 farm and was able to do this.
    RedTomber has already removed 6 people from my alliance! I'm afraid he will erase my co op completely! How can I stop him ???
    Is there a telephone number to contact? 
    Strange, we haven't heard anything from any mods yet.  I hope they have seen this.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yup leaders only.....I received mine as well first thing this morning.

They claim to be the Tomber-hackers.......really??? Thats the name they have gone with, pfffff losers.
  • @WiseWing @WascallyWabbit Please help the Charmed Vegies regain their coop
    edited 18.06.2019

Update 9.22 Uhr:

Post edited by evelyn pauli (AU1) on
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 17.06.2019

@CM_Arjuna this needs attention. Now!!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Ya'll do realize it's like 1AM in Germany.. There probably hasn't been anyone in the offices for 6-7 hours now.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Whats the point of announcing "the headquarters" when both their farms will be deleted from the moment a Mod sees this? Then the headquarters will be "moms basement" again as it should be.........grow up!
  • 2 things I am worried about is if they boot everyone out and then leave the whole co op may be lost and not be recoverable.  2nd is I hope that support can restore their co op back to how it was before all this.  
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Some people have really nothing to do with their life, to cause harm to others intentionally

The funny part in this, is that idiot claiming to be a hacker, doesnt even know what he did is actually called "Phishing"

Lets hope, they can save the coop
  • 2 things I am worried about is if they boot everyone out and then leave the whole co op may be lost and not be recoverable.  2nd is I hope that support can restore their co op back to how it was before all this.  
    1st, if they boot everyone, they won't have anyone to 'rule' over, which is a power trip for them. I wholeheartedly agree with the 2nd!
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Reply the message with a wrong password ... Everyone

Let them work hard a bit ... Typing in wrong passwords
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    I was online when they sent it to me. 
    I warned my coop. I wish there was a way you could send a group message out to all coop leaders to warn them about things like this. 
    Yes a coop leader did reply and was hacked and everything was spent on their farm and now their coop has a hacker for a leader.
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    Yes our leader was online when she got hers but saw it was a UK email address and realised it was a scam.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Reply the message with a wrong password ... Everyone

Let them work hard a bit ... Typing in wrong passwords
    Never reply. Never let phishers or hackers know they've reached an active player.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Yes our leader was online when she got hers but saw it was a UK email address and realised it was a scam.

Smart.

You never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever,ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, NEVER EVER put your password in an email, give it out to someone over the phone, or even TYPE it ANYWHERE except in the appropriate box on a login form.

A legitimate company will NEVER ask for your password.
    Why has not a MOD jumped in here???? they are usually so good about being on top of things and this needs attention!!!
  • pharmboy (AU1)pharmboy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    Yes sad that this has happened.. A friend Evelyn Pauli has lost her Coop To these scumbags.. I have tried to help her She hasn't been able to get her farm back even though she has the email addess for her farm.. Please help her &, also, help her to get her Coop Charmed Veggies back PRETTY PLEASE .. So Come on Moderators 
  • pharmboy (AU1)pharmboy (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    My Coop got the same bogus pm.. Bit sad that such vermin exist on BF as they do in real life
  • Hi, I just got mail through my farm, saying that there been a technical problem and we going to loose our account, for them to fix it we need to give them our passwords. It say it from big farm. I am thinking that noway would you ask for anyone password, is that right? I have let my members know just incase they got one as well. 
    Thank you 
    Judy 
    it is a scam!!! beware! and no GGS  won't ask for you password!
  • I got this PM this morning form the same player as I have seen was going around on another srver.  Please get their account blocked Immediately.  This is on AU! server

yep this is the one I got
This discussion has been closed.