Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

ATTENTION AU1 & US1 (COOP LEADERS)

Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
I got this PM this morning form the same player as I have seen was going around on another srver.  Please get their account blocked Immediately.  This is on AU! server

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Oh WOW.  That would catch very many people off guard!
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 17.06.2019
    It is same message that went around UK1 server I think going thru support might take too long, before they cause problems
  • Joyful2 (AU1)Joyful2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10
    Please help.  Charmed veggies have been hacked by Red Tomber What can we do?

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I bet he's a Nigerian prince, too!
    With an inheritance that YOU are qualified for... for a small transaction fee!  LOL
    Please help.  Charmed veggies have been hacked by Red Tomber What can we do?

Do you mean "Pranked?"
    LOL!  You'll be rewarded handsomely as soon as they free up his funds.
    Which will be VERY soon... so you can book that exotic vacation now... no sense in waiting!  LOL

This really is serious... I don't mean to make light of a scam like this.
    But those fake emails really are something... oh, and make sure you add some foreign symbols in w/ your words that are grammatically incorrect!  That takes the cake!
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 17.06.2019
    LOL, I agree, it's not something to make light of but yeah, it would be easy to be half asleep and to read that and wonder if it is real.  So, always on guard.

Maybe this thread should be made to the attention of our mods.  I also think some of these messages can be stopped if they block all new game names that have anything to do with Big Farm in it, or GGS studios at all in them. 

edited 17.06.2019
    No they mean hacked I just did a screenshot of their co op.

• Contact support! Not sure how it happened, but support can hopefully help. Not much we can do in the forum @WiseWing
    Lots of really strange things happening in the games lately.
    edited 17.06.2019
    Had a think about it, I hope your leader did not respond to PM that was sent by BigFarm Team.  That would have got their account details so they could take over your Co  op.

• Had a think about it, I hope your leader did not respond to PM that was sent by BigFarm Team.  There that would have got their account details so they could take over your Co  op.

That is horrible!
    edited 17.06.2019
    I have a feeling another player has responded to this email and they took over their co op.  @WascallyWabbit @WiseWing
  • BE CAREFUL! I GOT A PHISHING PM AND LOST MY ACCOUNT AND MY COOPERATIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

I have answered to the Phishing PM from Bigfarm team FAKE and after that I lost my account and my cooperative.

I got back my account about my e-mail and I am still considering if I should start a new alliance or not. I am now without an cooperative because RedTomber is the leader!!!

I have a feeling another player has responded to this email and they took over their co op.  @WascallyWabbit @WiseWing
    Looks like you are correct Byron.  :(

edited 17.06.2019
    @evelyn pauli (AU1)  I have reported BigFarm Team, as I thought they may catch some one, sorry to hear they scammed you. I started another thread to try to raise awareness of scam when I received my PM, sorry you did not see my warning in time.  They will ban the other player and hope they can get your account back to you.  Contact support and see if they can change password for you to recover account.  @WascallyWabbit @WiseWing
    edited 17.06.2019
    This is a very sad state, Please can we get response from Team to stop this from happening to others.
    edited 17.06.2019
    Yeah, stop anyone from starting a new farm with any name resembling big farm or GGS at all.  No way to tell right away if things are real or not.  We just have to be on our toes all the time.

I also think both threads should be combined so we can see them together.

Make sure all your people stay there until you can get it worked out.  If everyone leaves and only the hacker is left you will lose the entire coop if he/she is booted.  Make sure there is someone still in that coop to take place as leader until you can get back in.
  • evelyn pauli (AU1)evelyn pauli (AU1) AU1 Posts: 39
    edited 17.06.2019
    Stellen Sie sicher, dass alle Ihre Leute dort bleiben, bis es geklappt hat. Wenn jeder geht und nur noch der Hacker übrig ist, verliert man den gesamten Korb, wenn er gebootet wird. Stellen Sie sicher, dass sich noch jemand in diesem Stall befindet, der als Anführer fungieren kann, bis Sie wieder einsteigen können.
    Thanks for the tip. I have some players in my cooperative who play only once a month or less.
    However, the hacker can easily remove everyone from the cooperative anyway, if he feels like it.
    Everyone.... send email to your coops warning them about this scam.  No need for more to be disrupted by this!
    Stellen Sie sicher, dass alle Ihre Leute dort bleiben, bis es geklappt hat. Wenn jeder geht und nur noch der Hacker übrig ist, verliert man den gesamten Korb, wenn er gebootet wird. Stellen Sie sicher, dass sich noch jemand in diesem Stall befindet, der als Anführer fungieren kann, bis Sie wieder einsteigen können.
    Thanks for the tip. I have some players in my cooperative who play only once a month or less.
    However, the hacker can easily remove everyone from the cooperative anyway, if he feels like it.
    Oh my gosh, I didn't even think about that.  I hope that doesn't happen to you.  Sorry this is happening.  :(
    edited 17.06.2019
    I hope these 2 threads are seen soon so they don't boot everyone out.  This needs to be fixed NOW before it's too late and entire co op is lost
    edited 17.06.2019
    I sent a PM to my co op as soon as I woke up this morning and saw mine.  I have a feeling tho they are only trying to get leaders details to take over co op
  • The hacker has deleted 70,000,000 dollar and all my gold !!!! And my warehouse is empty !!! All my money is gone !! I think I'll stop the game.
    The hacker has deleted 70,000,000 dollar and all my gold !!!! And my warehouse is empty !!! All my money is gone !! I think I'll stop the game.
    Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear all this.  Maybe, just maybe GGS will be good enough to put it all back for you.   :'(:'(>:)
  • I hope that support can restore your game back to before they STOLE your account, so please don't give up yet.  See what support can do.
This discussion has been closed.