Home General Discussions & Questions

Next CC will be fun to Watch! ( For nearly everyone )

Just like an all-star match in sport or something!

We will see all big guns , fighting against other big guns!

Who will emerge victorious!!

It was probably the same coop that were winning almost all the time before.. but now there will be only 1 winner amongst all those 27 usual winners !! :))

So Gonna Watch! :)

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Hahahah true to watch to play to enjoy 
    It's gonna be complete different stage if u coke across the big guns😂😂😂 let them win so they can fight against those who u wish for in rp

This will help ur server stay there as well👌👌
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 14.06.2019
    It is going to be the most stupid event ever. I really hate whoever came up with this idea  :s .
    People are going to waste lakhs of seaweed/tokens to get 30 wet pig feed , 40 premium fertiliser, etc and a deco about which i dunno much( mostly think it is going to be useless as well) .

I hate missions nowadays and never play it and i am in ML this time :( . I wish this event gets wrapped up soon  :( .

Related image

• Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8,586
    but it does mean that there will be one co-op in Gold league who will have a chance at a top 5 place that they never had before.  :¬)

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,597
    Oh another question

Will the top 5 coops of this very Master's league will actually stay in there every CC :)

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    If there was a way to play missions against the 27 co-op players ..... then it would have been a bit fun to beat them in missions ...
    The fact that only our co-op scores are getting matched against each other .... it is a bit stupid to be honest.

Also, it is very important to see the 51 activity rewards in ML ... and the % bonus being given in the Monument.
    If the rewards are bad, there is no point in staying in top 5 or go for rank 1 in ML ...

I do not want my co-op to become " Best gold spending " co-op in all servers ...
    Will play ML if the rewards the entire co-op gets is worth the gold spent ....

• I am not one of the nearly eveyones either I'm afraid to say.

Yes our co-op is taking part, but we are small compared to a lot so it will be a struggle for us.  I dont especially want to see us struggle, nor do I have any interest in seeing who can spend the most to get to top slot.  

I quite like the idea of international missions - adds a bit more interest etc., but think there has to be a better way than putting the top teams from the small servers against the really big guns.  A lot of players have said the WWC needs a rethink for that very reason, so I cant see how the masters league is any different.

If you get to participate, you'll get the ML deco , no matter what

so its pretty cool for you :)

If you get to participate, you'll get the ML deco , no matter what

so its pretty cool for you :)
    Don't worry next is your turn @[email protected]"Exxy (INT1)"
    Hhahaha give them ur best
    edited 16.06.2019
    Yup, probably, but its not guaranteed yet :)

Cheers :)

You also probably get couple coins for hardwork rewards in the ML :open_mouth:

And maybe top 10 / top 15 / top 20 coop etc, we'll see how the rewards are split, but it will be interesting for sure

Also curious where will be the 2nd tier large cows/ducks and 3rd tier large cows/ducks :)
    Post edited by Exxy (INT1) on

Yes I will.hope when u go there share ur experience
  • The Best King (INT1)The Best King (INT1) INT1 Posts: 852
    edited 17.06.2019
    Yup, probably, but its not guaranteed yet :)

Cheers :)

You also probably get couple coins for hardwork rewards in the ML :open_mouth:

And maybe top 10 / top 15 / top 20 coop etc, we'll see how the rewards are split, but it will be interesting for sure

Also curious where will be the 2nd tier large cows/ducks and 3rd tier large cows/ducks :)

i don't know where the hard work rewards came from (i'm a bit slow on the update:) but i think there will be some in the hwe/maybe u get some from doing missions or something.

no matter what, there must be a way for more than the #1 coop in the ML to get the coins because i know ggs are not the brightest sometimes but i don't think they made the mistake of giving everyone deco's at the beginning of the ML so they could just give the coins to the members of the #1 coop and disappoint everybody (except for those in the #1 ranking coop).

Update: I saw where you got the 51 hard work rewards from, ty for telling me about it (btw, why 51? it's such an odd number...)

Also a trick for anyone that has the same problem finding this thread, either bookmark or search "ML" and i thing this thread will pop up first : B)
    Post edited by The Best King (INT1) on

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,886
    edited 17.06.2019
    I won't be watching or even partake in it, I got better things to do like take care and play with My fur babies, they need Me more then just watching gambler's gamble away thier gold, :)

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    I'm going to watch paint dry
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

LOL :D

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji