Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Continuous Errors/Bugs within the Game

I, like many other players are horrified and fed up with the amount and continuous problems occurring within this game. Today on forum:- Lagging, Shinkei School - Cursor  changing - Horse Ranch - Disappearing products - Continuous Refreshing. Many of these problems have been happening for a long time and nothing appears to be done about it.  I know it is a holiday for Germany, but for a company that runs a 24/7 game, surely there must be someone on duty to cover these problems.  Players invest a lot of time and money in this game, but unfortunately custom service is severely lacking and at time common sense. Surely it would be beneficial to all if these long on going problems were sorted before putting multiple events and challenges into the game.

Comments

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    I shall just add to your list.  My timers don't work.  I have to visit each farm, each time I log into the game, in order to have functioning timers.  Also, my ship is invisible.  

• This is the message I get when I try to login to the game.  It started happening yesterday.

Firefox will display a lock icon with red strike-through red strikethrough icon in the address bar when a login page you’re viewing does not have a secure connection. This is to inform you that if you enter your password, it could be stolen by eavesdroppers and attackers.

• sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    I am sure there are many more problems that have occurred, I just listed the ones mentioned this morning. Today is a perfect example for me and I'm sure many others, the freezing of screens or being booted out when moving between farms or writing on chat. This happens daily. For the last hour and half had difficulty logging in.  
    Please note, I welcome new challenges and events, but get very frustrated when doing missions or whatever. having to keep refreshing, hence losing time and unable to plant or harvest before the mission ends. Please someone sort these problems out so we can all get back to enjoying the game.
  • when i try to look at my co-op tent it locks up why
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Severe lag, of course. Problems with the fist/line cursor have resurfaced. Dog feeding has become especially problematic on the GF. Shifting flags/facilities when sparkled. Oleg's boat timer. Timer on the FF often is inaccurate when displaying which crop is next to finish, or if a crop has finished. Adventurer's boat shows a grayed out treasure chest if you are in the village when the boat arrives. Also, when the boat arrives, it often is invisible if you're in the village when it arrives.
  • My cursor and co-op members' cursors disappear and don't register clicks. My game constantly states the server connection is interrupted and has to reconnect several times. My school freezes the game after playing it once. The horse farm truck occasionally goes blank stating the horse season is over then goes back to normal after a while. The dog has been hard to feed for some time, unknown if it is a cursor issue or dog issue. So I agree definitely some bugs in the game and some that have certainly been around for a while.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Over here at the Ridge we have the School not paying up prizes - REP points are needed badly - Also this one happened tome twice cause I am an optimist - Spin the wheel and won 5000 rep points and the menu to the left failed to pop out - after 8 coins I had won various seeds coins and 25 thou rep points no pay out -  I have posted days ago in the official announcement that the Cursor was an Ibeam again and some times I try to jump from Farm to  Farm using the menu to the Right all it does is move the page So i try the World map no active jump points on the map - Re load - Reload for every page in a CC game -  Also I posted that the flags used to show a harvest is ready are way off in space - My ducks are at the bottom of the Screen and there flags are in the middle with the crops - again in the CC im pulling duck eggs instead of lambs grass -  I have three Complaints in my Text box this am about the same things the school and the wheel -

As it is not just me filing in to say the weirdness is upon us again I hope I dont get punished like last time -  these are real and I think other than a pretty flag or a floating deco this should be addressed and some form of repayment be made like 50 thou in gold or 10 million in rep points add to each farm in the CoOp - Or hers a real good idea Fix it or at least work on it - ( PS ) I know you cant give us those abused things posted but how can you give us the gold and points lost from buying the coins and what was lost for repeated reloading the pages and waiting for all your commercials then getting back to the farm only to have the mission end but  having enough SSeeds ready to harvest to place in first or Second - and we are left with 5th. Some farmers wait on the SSeeds to mature a little so the gold count is decreased -

Please here my Woes and I was pretty neat with my words - and I used some slight humor
    ( 10 million rep points ) I dont think i should be punished for standing up For my CoOp
  • DebiMac (US1)DebiMac (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    I have been experiencing the following problems in the game:

The Far East challenge is not crediting me flowers in Step 6 (even after harvesting 7 Level-8 cow barns and 5 Level-8 chicken hutches at once, I did not receive a single flower). 

I-bar cursor goes off and on. 

Shinkei school not awarding prizes and also locks up so I have to close out my browser to restart the game.

Game will often lock up my browser, and disables my ability to close it out, so I have to re-boot my computer.  This only happens when I play Big Farm.

• sally2016 (GB1)sally2016 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 39
    I see another thread has been started about many players being continuously booted out of the game for reasons unknown. This sort of thing has been happening, as well as the other problems players experience, for several months now.  So please,  Mods get the Rockers rocking and solve these frustrating and annoying problems sorted once and for all. 
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I placed whistles on the teams that played today  at 3:08 am CT after the CC game ended - the FiFa is over now for long time - My bets are still there - i did not get paid I do not have enough to bet on the first round of FiFa tomorrow.

Thanks for fixing the School so rapidly - Monty also paid off  yesterday afternoon and evening
  • bigmel5 (INT1)bigmel5 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 194
    edited 14.06.2019
    Personal rewards are not being credited.
    Before choosing between the options (Chips or rations) the item disappears and I lose the reward.
    With the 18 chips I won I would have completed the extra slot, but unfortunately I lost it :(
    36 +18 = 54 :(
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Before choosing between the options (Chips or rations) the item disappears and I lose the reward.
    With the 18 chips I won I would have completed the extra slot, but unfortunately I lost it :(
    Usually it disappears, but it re-appears when you reload the game,  at least for me.
    Same here. 
    Usually it disappears, but it re-appears when you reload the game,  at least for me.
    That worked!  Thanks, mia111!
  • When tryng to purchase a horse from the horse market, no matter which one you click it, it tries to charge gold - even if the price is just horseshoes.  It does clear if you log out and reload, but hardly the point, its yet another bug.
  • basil (NL1)basil (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    The woman football event doesn't work anymore, i don't get match in progress, i get a message that the game is fininched but i don't get the credits for that. I am stuck with that, every whistle i put on a team, it doesn't count anymore and therefor i am stuck at level 119 or so. I should have been much higher. Not very fair.
    edited 16.06.2019
    When tryng to purchase a horse from the horse market, no matter which one you click it, it tries to charge gold - even if the price is just horseshoes.  It does clear if you log out and reload, but hardly the point, its yet another bug.
    I think this bug only happens if there is a horse with gold in the market. Today I had only horses sold with horseshoes and I could buy them (button to buy them is green). But otherwise I cannot, it asks for gold even though only horseshoes are listed in the price (the button is blue).

Edit: it does hold what I said. Today I had a horse in the market with gold and two with horseshoes only and I cannot buy those with horseshoes only: it asks for gold.
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I agree with @mia111 (GB1), today is the first day I had a horse in the market for gold only and the other two for horseshoes... all three had the blue buttons and no matter what the horseshoe cost was it asked for gold...

A bug that needs to be fixed!!!
  • byllyy (INT1)byllyy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    The woman football event doesn't work anymore, i don't get match in progress, i get a message that the game is fininched but i don't get the credits for that. I am stuck with that, every whistle i put on a team, it doesn't count anymore and therefor i am stuck at level 119 or so. I should have been much higher. Not very fair.
    same problem no points awarded for the goals we bet on, and any whistles i bet since last tuesday don`t count to the win, opened few tickets about it but no answer yet.
  • Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    When tryng to purchase a horse from the horse market, no matter which one you click it, it tries to charge gold - even if the price is just horseshoes.  It does clear if you log out and reload, but hardly the point, its yet another bug.
    YES!! exactly the same for me. i really need, well i want, another horse : ) and i FINALLY have enuf horseshoes to buy a really sweet one and i gotta spend GOLD, wtheck!!!?? i don't understand why the <insert naughty word here> ggs doesn't fix all the myriad and, some ongoing for quite some time, various existing and annoying problems within the game instead of CONSTANTLY introducing new events that r designed solely to generate gold sales for them but in reality they generate even more bugs, glitches and headaches for us players!!!! and, dingflabbit, when the heck r u gonna make my cat do more tricks!!!?? been waitin on that one for quite some time..for the love of all that's holy put a moratorium on new events until u fix, finesse or pitch the ones already in place!!!!! think of the players for a change instead of ur bank balance, for cryin out loud!!! ok, done venting now, sorry, havin a bad day..but still, c'mon!!
    The bubbles over gifted buildings have gotten worse... Sometimes they are in the middle of the building/boat (in x, y direction, not z), but mostly they are not, they are far away and every time you pass the cursor over the bubble it gets further and further away... Please fix it already.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I have a long time player that today didn't get all his soccer points and just left... same thing happened last year and he was just fed up. I don't know if he will come back after he cools down or not. So many errors to work around and we're told... well, try standing on your head while you blow bubbles and point north and it will clear.... really?? and WE should have to do all that to play? I'm not happy that he saw this as the straw that broke the camel's back.  Sad day for our coop.
  • Horse farm glitching AGAIN. Wants gold for a clearly priced horseshoe-only horse. I have trouble constantly with timers and invisible ship, too. Work-around: if your ship isn't showing when it should, just click on the dock. It'll come up and then mine stays. Don't waste time re-loading.
    I have a long time player that today didn't get all his soccer points and just left... same thing happened last year and he was just fed up. I don't know if he will come back after he cools down or not. So many errors to work around and we're told... well, try standing on your head while you blow bubbles and point north and it will clear.... really?? and WE should have to do all that to play? I'm not happy that he saw this as the straw that broke the camel's back.  Sad day for our coop.
    I know, right?  Why should the standard answers be to provide us with work-arounds?  Hello. just fix the bugs!
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    Horse bug seems to be just a display error. It does not charge you gold (just golden horseshoes) IF you have enough horseshoes. The bug seem to appear because they added a feature that the missing horseshoes can be replaced with the gold. So the gold lock is triggered, but it does not take gold.
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    edited 17.06.2019
    The bubbles over gifted buildings have gotten worse... Sometimes they are in the middle of the building/boat (in x, y direction, not z), but mostly they are not, they are far away and every time you pass the cursor over the bubble it gets further and further away... Please fix it already.
    I put a ticket in and the reply i got was yes we know of the bug and it will be fixed 

No mention of when tho and i first mentioned this bug over 6 months ago now 

Oh and one of the moderators here said it was on the list of things for the last update 
    I put a ticket in and the reply i got was yes we know of the bug and it will be fixed 

No mention of when tho and i first mentioned this bug over 6 months ago now 

Oh and one of the moderators here said it was on the list of things for the last update 
    Oh yes, I am certain they were modified in the last update: before they were off constantly the same amount always sifted in the same way. Now it changes how much they are off, it most cases extremely far off from the correct place and it seem that if you reload in some farms that were more or less OK they get worse and vice-versa in some cases.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    WiseWing said:
    Horse bug seems to be just a display error. It does not charge you gold (just golden horseshoes) IF you have enough horseshoes. The bug seem to appear because they added a feature that the missing horseshoes can be replaced with the gold. So the gold lock is triggered, but it does not take gold.
    I don't believe it is a display issue... I had enough golden horseshoes to make the purchase, but when I pressed to buy the horse it did take my GOLD! Unfortunately I had turned off my gold lock for a couple other purchases and forgot to turn it back on (so my fault). I did test again on another horse with my gold lock on and it does trigger it.
    edited 17.06.2019
    WiseWing said:
    If they did introduce that feature it is quite funny that the amount of gold requested it is identical to the gold that cost the horse that they sell for gold. I have plenty horseshoes, so shouldn't be the amount requested 0? I do not want to check if my gold will go out or not, but when click, the confirmation pop up appears asking me if I want to spend x amount of gold, x being the gold amount the horse sold by gold costs.

Edit: actually once it told me after I clicked that I didn't have enough gold and I couldn't buy the horse, so if they do not take the gold, shouldn't I have been able to buy that horse?
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    edited 18.06.2019
    JVD (US1) said:
    WiseWing said:
    I don't believe it is a display issue... I had enough golden horseshoes to make the purchase, but when I pressed to buy the horse it did take my GOLD! Unfortunately I had turned off my gold lock for a couple other purchases and forgot to turn it back on (so my fault). I did test again on another horse with my gold lock on and it does trigger it.
    That is strange. A CM tried it and I tried it myself. I clicked that to by a horse and a gold lock triggered. I pressed yes and got the horse, but my gold amount stayed unchanged. So yes - it triggers the gold lock but does not deduce the gold (or should not). Nevertheless, if you think that your lost your gold this way, its best to contact support. At least they can check if your gold was lost from buying a horse or maybe some other way.

If they did introduce that feature it is quite funny that the amount of gold requested it is identical to the gold that cost the horse that they sell for gold. I have plenty horseshoes, so shouldn't be the amount requested 0? 
    You are right, I find it weird, too. But that was the explanation we were given.

mia111 (GB1) said:

I do not want to check if my gold will go out or not, but when click, the confirmation pop up appears asking me if I want to spend x amount of gold, x being the gold amount the horse sold by gold costs.
    The CM checked and I checked it myself  (eating my fingernails doing it) and yes, its exactly like you explained. The gold lock gets triggered. But if you press yes (and have enough gold in your account) than you get a horse but no gold is deduced.

Edit: actually once it told me after I clicked that I didn't have enough gold and I couldn't buy the horse, so if they do not take the gold, shouldn't I have been able to buy that horse?
    Yes, this is also true. You have to have enough gold in your account  (even if it will not be spend) to be able to buy a horse.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file