Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Championship "Masters League" - Discussion

Comments

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Good evening, sorry for my English, I use a Google translator.

I have a question about the summer monument of the Master League

My question is if the monument is private and I can put it on my farm, in that case, on what farm?

If I leave the cooperative, do I keep the monument on my farm?

Is it a cooperative monument, like Robin Hood that will be in the village?

Thanks for your help in my doubts!  :)
    As the subject has changed a bit, just remember my doubt in this thread.
    Thank you  :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Good evening, sorry for my English, I use a Google translator.

My question is if the monument is private and I can put it on my farm, in that case, on what farm?

As the subject has changed a bit, just remember my doubt in this thread.
    Thank you  :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason I can't find the official announcement, but I believe the "monument" deco is yours to keep individually. It can be upgraded during its "season" with the season coins you earn while completing in the ML. It should be able to be placed on any of your main farms.

You keep it even if you leave the coop.

If I am wrong about any of this, someone please correct me! :)
    ok. Thanks @JVD (US1)  :)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 14.06.2019
     How does one get his hands on this? Is it part of the new masters league?
    @Michiru (GB1)

It is a favorite offer. You can buy it for 40k gold (50% discount)

Oooh I haven't seen it yet! Thanks! 

Wait, did you say 40k?!

Its completely worth it .
    It gives nearly double the output of our normal garden with sw humus at level 10 thereby greatly reducing no of specials/sw needed for bonus in CHWE, etc .
    Also its upgrade is using dollars . only takes gold for buying it at level 1.

Nice GIF  :D .
    Did u click on 40k option and u put on ur gournat or just u are giving ur opinion
    I bought it and skipped few things and checked too at level 9. 
    http://prntscr.com/o1x8zh
  • Good evening, sorry for my English, I use a Google translator.

@yomismo1 (ES1)  The Monument is a deco, with the specs of:

HP: 25 / No VHP / Quality: S - you can increase the HP / VHP with the new coins and the size, 5 x 5

Which was posted on ES Forum by your mod Maty
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    JVD (US1) said:
    guessing you will need over 900 million reps at least to be a contender for the top 5....
    Crazy numbers, think how many missions and how much you need to collect to reach such levels, and how this shatters the other coops in your server

Maybe the new league isn't for masters but rather for monsters ?

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Lets just wait to see how it goes :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 15.06.2019
    JVD (US1) said:
    guessing you will need over 900 million reps at least to be a contender for the top 5....
    900 is a bit too much ...

The first couple of ML CC's will be huge scores i guess ....
    Lets see how many hit their Credit Limit for the month ...

Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
  • iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    Does those Mastercoops still play their missions on their own servers?? Or are all the members from those Mastercoops playing against eachother??. Would be nice when those players have their own group and not blowing as always the other players away with scores out of the reach??
    Was just a question and my thoughts about this.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @Iron Maiden

Yes, all missions are played on the particular server you belong to. Maybe one day GGS will work out a way to play across servers or just set up a server for the super top players. With Internet speeds these days, it doesn't matter where you are located; however, timing is still the major issue. We are all too aware of the timing issues of events that start and finish while people are working or sleeping and the issuing of rewards that are on a clock such as half time construction bonuses. And as has been pointed out before in numerous posts, the biggest problems lie within the coding nightmare. I personally would be very happy if they just spent time to fix up existing problems before worrying about cross server issues and other new stuff.

When I first started playing, I too was extremely negative about the big guns dumping and at that time, due to financial restraints, had no way of matching them with gold or other resources (seaweed humus etc) so I decided if you can't join them, learn how to beat them. Now I win many missions and not afraid to match it with the big guns. There's a lot of information contained within the (hard to find) posts here in the Forum or check out CrazyBigFarm (https://www.crazybigfarm.tk). As your farm grows, your resources improve dramatically.

Good luck in your game.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Does those Mastercoops still play their missions on their own servers?? Or are all the members from those Mastercoops playing against eachother??. Would be nice when those players have their own group and not blowing as always the other players away with scores out of the reach??
    Was just a question and my thoughts about this.

yes, playing as usual against other coops in our own server.  There is no way to connect servers and have the monster coops play against each other

There probably is a technology for it but I doubt ggs has bothered even considering it

it's going to be a blind nonsense battle to empty our inventory from any resources, from gold to seaweed to special seeds and whatever else 

It's gonna be another fad, very short lived 

• iron maiden (INT1)iron maiden (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    @Iron Maiden

Yes, all missions are played on the particular server you belong to. Maybe one day GGS will work out a way to play across servers or just set up a server for the super top players. With Internet speeds these days, it doesn't matter where you are located; however, timing is still the major issue. We are all too aware of the timing issues of events that start and finish while people are working or sleeping and the issuing of rewards that are on a clock such as half time construction bonuses. And as has been pointed out before in numerous posts, the biggest problems lie within the coding nightmare. I personally would be very happy if they just spent time to fix up existing problems before worrying about cross server issues and other new stuff.

When I first started playing, I too was extremely negative about the big guns dumping and at that time, due to financial restraints, had no way of matching them with gold or other resources (seaweed humus etc) so I decided if you can't join them, learn how to beat them. Now I win many missions and not afraid to match it with the big guns. There's a lot of information contained within the (hard to find) posts here in the Forum or check out CrazyBigFarm (https://www.crazybigfarm.tk). As your farm grows, your resources improve dramatically.

Good luck in your game.
    Thank you for your awnser. I know what it is to fight against those Big Gun and i had a +level300 farm. But after a long time without the game it started to itch again and start a new farm from 00000 with no more the errors i made before,such as at the moment it shows up starting to play the temp farm. That will drain you empty and stops the good use of that buildingslot. 

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • kubota 2 (FR1)kubota 2 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 58
    Hello, the team rising in league masters is    :  GT  ( Green Team ) for France
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Oh great.  Well I suppose the gold spenders will have a higher bar to reach now.   I doubt any of the coops I'm part of will ever see it.    Meh..... the CC comes around WAY too often and most players get burned out so I know it will never happen.

I'm still hoping the football nonsense will be OVER soon.   Glad that fair thing is over.  That pull out on the right side is always in the way.   I wish GG would give us all a way to opt out of any event and not have to see all the junk that flies up out of everything.    I SO don't care about farm football.

So will the CC EVER be reduced to once a month?  You know, an EVENT?  Not a full time job?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    How will a coop know how much another coop as done in the masters if there not on the same server ???
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • How will a coop know how much another coop as done in the masters if there not on the same server ???
    @uksharon (GB1) We do not know the exact mechanics, but have been told that it will be almost live, which sounds like there will be some delay with the scores updating, but not more than a few minutes.
    Oh can already see the HW rewards

Anything interesting from there? :) ( as I'm not in masters league yet )

Info would be appreciated , me so curious :)
  • Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
    edited 19.06.2019
    comment deleted - already addressed.
    Post edited by Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The rank 6-10 and 11-20 rewards shouldnt be reported ..
    Those co-op's should get those rewards ... as they arent getting much anyways being in ML

Maybe those rewards are there on purpose
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 19.06.2019
    Why the same rewards as usual to choose from, how many large cows and dazzling ducks does GGS think will fit on a farm. Ok keep them there but at least give another choice to choose from, something that can only be purchased with the wwc coins. The rewards are no different than the gold league cc apart from a monument and the coins for it. I dont think it is worth the effort to be honest especially for a master league, where they will be expecting you to do twice as much in play time to make up the points needed !!
    Well, Thats the best reward in game all around, with a customizable decoration, that can be upgraded how you prefer ( this is unique and new ) and not comparable to anything else in game

Not sure, what u would want more than that :)
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    QUESTION #1
    Will I receive a new monument deco each time my co-op makes an appearance at the Masters League?
    OR
    Am I limited to just one monument deco per season? 

QUESTION #2
    The summer monument deco appears at my dropbox when I'm at main farm, 
    but disappears from dropbox when I'm at gourmet farm or flower farm.
    Is this by design, OR an error of some sort?  
    Are we only able to build this summer monument at main farm??? :(  
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @Seeker1 (US1)
    Yes, you only get one deco per season.
    Yes, monument can be build only on main farm.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    WiseWing said:
    @Seeker1 (US1)
    Yes, you only get one deco per season.
    Yes, monument can be build only on main farm.
    Thanks for the quick response.  :)

How much groveling or bribing will it take for the developers to reconsider letting us build the monuments at gourmet or flower farms?  :#
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    Got super excited for this and then checked the hard work rewards list... thank you for the short lived excitement though :D Hope they change those rewards to something better (those that are actually worth playing missions for .. ) :) 

On a positive note now the coops in Gold league have a better chance to win :D:D 
    have a nice day <3
    Dont you get Summer coins in the Hard work rewards?

Which basically upgrades your monument :)
Sign In to comment.