Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CC Master League - "Global Cooperative Discussion!"

Welcome to the CC Master League Global Discussion thread!

This thread has been set up for you all to contact Master League players from other servers
with any questions, comments or discussions that you may have.

We appreciate that you do not all speak English, so it is acceptable for you to post in your own languages &
you can all use Google to translate other posts for yourselves,
but for the benefit of the EN mods, it would be helpful, if you could all copy/paste an English translation on to your posts.

Forum Community Guidelines still apply, please keep things friendly! :)

Thank you
EN Moderators
Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• It would be interesting to know just which teams are going to be in the masters league for the next cc? Do tell, please.
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Good evening, sorry for my English, I use a Google translator.

I have a question about the summer monument of the Master League

My question is if the monument is private and I can put it on my farm, in that case, on what farm?

If I leave the cooperative, do I keep the monument on my farm?

Is it a cooperative monument, like Robin Hood that will be in the village?

Thanks for your help in my doubts!  :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    It would be interesting to know just which teams are going to be in the masters league for the next cc? Do tell, please.
    On IN server Alchemist co-op has reached ML
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Brat Pack for US1
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Cameron Farm on International server
    Placebo for germany, Que Sera in japan ... Forbes in russia
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Placid-Oasis for UK1

What are the expected scores to stay in Top 5 in ML .... anyone's guess ?
    Also, will any co-op hit 1 Billion Rps ...
  • Hello a new bug New cc for rang ! 
    for rank 1 x1 and for rank 6 x2 .....+ rank 1 is level 1 and rank 6 is level 5 .....
    is for rank 6+

• @IULYAN2120 (RO1) Thankyou (Mulțumesc)

• htiwag (IT1)htiwag (IT1) IT1 Posts: 91
    Cuori Indomiti for Italy
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Go Pack Go! 

Thank you for the cheers @Fawners (US1) :)
  • People can go to the BRAT PACKS and spark them for the world championship.  They are representing all of America.... Spark ON!!
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

The real problem with the Master League is that it doesn't exist, it is only a pretended League.

We see a list of names and flags, we see the points coops just above and below us gained, but we are not playing missions against each other. We are still playing missions against our own same old same opponents in our server

This is mostly a way for ggs to exploit a situation where there are just a few players interested in competing in CC, a minority in each server, few who gather in a hand full of cooperatives. Same phenomenon across servers 

I am sure ggs could use some resources to connect the servers instead, let us play a real international tournament, instead of this fictitious situation. Time to pool the players, especially in servers like ours which are scarcely populated 

edited 21.06.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

The real problem with the Master League is that it doesn't exist, it is only a pretended League.

We see a list of names and flags, we see the points coops just above and below us gained, but we are not playing missions against each other. We are still playing missions against our own same old same opponents in our server

This is mostly a way for ggs to exploit a situation where there are just a few players interested in competing in CC, a minority in each server, few who gather in a hand full of cooperatives. Same phenomenon across servers 

I am sure ggs could use some resources to connect the servers instead, let us play a real international tournament, instead of this fictitious situation. Time to pool the players, especially in servers like ours which are scarcely populated 

Missions in general should be worldwide .... Whether played in a CC or non CC days ...

There should be a way to match all players worldwide against each other.
    If this happens, CC and missions will become super exciting. It will also increase gold spending and purchasing by many folds.

I'm tired of seeing the same names in missions again n again. I want to see some Japanese n Russian names, and then beat them :p
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    People can go to the BRAT PACKS and spark them for the world championship.  They are representing all of America.... Spark ON!!
    Thank you Rebecca, everyone is really amazing in showing their support for us. Very heartwarming, we have awesome people on our server!  <3
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Hey any one plz share their server score so other contestant know as well how u are playing 😜
    Fun to watch ( as i said )

Go Go Cameron!
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    There is a difference of several million points, between the cooperative table and the Master League table. :/
    The Brazilians are on fire!

Will the Japanese hold their 5th place, Brat pack is currently 6th!

59 hours to go!

We kinda know the first winners, unless a surprise happens :D
    JVD (US1) said:
    guessing you will need over 900 million reps at least to be a contender for the top 5....
    900 is a bit too much ...

The first couple of ML CC's will be huge scores i guess ....
    Lets see how many hit their Credit Limit for the month ...

you scoffed at the possibility of 900 million.... LOL... think again!!! it is not a pretty sight I can tell you! 
    JVD (US1) said:
    JVD (US1) said:
    guessing you will need over 900 million reps at least to be a contender for the top 5....

you scoffed at the possibility of 900 million.... LOL... think again!!! it is not a pretty sight I can tell you! 
    Just to let u know rank 9 is already approx 300mill 
    And we have quite difference from them
    But this cc is just way  much a very big blunder 300 mill and 40 hard work received damn where is the golden tree located don't know 😑 ggs put something that's is not good for us but good for them
    JVD (US1) said:
    JVD (US1) said:

Just to let u know rank 9 is already approx 300mill 
    And we have quite difference from them
    But this cc is just way  much a very big blunder 300 mill and 40 hard work received damn where is the golden tree located don't know 😑 ggs put something that's is not good for us but good for them
    Keep working, the tree is at the end with over 450 mil reps at least at 51 hard work reward.... 2nd place has over 600 mil!!!
    Someone post screenshots of rank 1,2 and 3 of ML scores.

The first few ML CC will have huge scores. Later it may get settled.
    ahahahahahaha!! need 1 billion reps to get the final hw reward in ML.. a lovely golden tree deco 4x4 80 H 80 VH!  :D
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    edited 22.06.2019
    THANK YOU ALL!!!

As co-leader of the Brat Pack, on behalf of our coop I’d like to say a huge thank you to the wonderful players on the US1 server! We have gotten so many sparkles, messages of encouragement, and good luck wishes from so many different coops, coop leaders, and individual players that we can hardly keep track! Many players are laying back in missions to allow us to get higher rep points so we can “represent” for  the USA. Our farms are constantly “lit up” with sparkles from all around the server. Truly, our hearts are full.

We are honored and deeply humbled by this outpouring of well-wishes. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all. Know that we are working hard and doing all we can to make you all proud. We are up against the best of the best on every server, and please know that your every spark and word of kindness spurs us on and makes this experience more fun for us in the Pack, and more of a group effort on behalf of the entire server. 

Your kindness makes this effort worthwhile, no matter the outcome. We knew going into this that we would be up against the best coop of each server and that it would be a tough competition. What we didn’t expect was the amount of support and love we’d receive from our fellow US1 players! We may be fierce competitors during coop challenges, coop hard worker events and village fairs, but it seems we can all come together and support one another during this type of international challenge. 

I can’t say enough, thank you, thank you, thank you!

-=marywisc, FarmerMarkD, and the entire Brat Pack=-
    If some one has top3 as @TMKC (IN1) where u seen give me tag if u can or post here please appreciated
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 22.06.2019
    Grats to all the coops that are doing good  :) in ML.

But i personally feel that deco is garbage and nothing more . 450 seaweed per month as a reward is a complete joke when many of us have lakhs of them. Please improve it to atleast 5k seaweed per month or not worth even trying to play. 
    Rewards look attractive but again not worth playing (except if people are ready to waste time playing missions for hours without spending too much gold/sw).
    Not even gonna place the deco the numbers become better.
  • who got a list of current RP totals ATM?  
Sign In to comment.