Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Hard Worker Event

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I don't understand "having 19+ and 22+ "
    I spend 100 gold to skip the oysters at the start and then, usually, nothing else except dollars for the freezers that are otherwise not cost effective.
    I have never failed to get the GL
  • It used to be a great event, until the duplicate crates started up again - now its become a need to skip using gold event just to take part or carry on - thats no fun imho.  Get the thing fixed again and all will be well.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    I don't understand "having 19+ and 22+ "
    I spend 100 gold to skip the oysters at the start and then, usually, nothing else except dollars for the freezers that are otherwise not cost effective.
    I have never failed to get the GL
    19+/22+ meaning I have achieved the full mark 19 or 22 times
  • Why does the FHWE timer say it is here for another 2 days, when the calendar says it is here till the 17th which is 4 days. I cannot  achieve what I need in 3 days.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    tilde symbol (~) before the 2, means more than 48 hours, but less than 72 hours.
  • surely that means 3 days not 4 then
  • I guess I am just trying to find out if the event is shorter than usual
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    When they say 4 days, they do not mean 4 24 hour days... LOL, go figure

It means the event spans 4 calendar days.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 13.06.2019
    yes its end around 10 AM server time  
  • thanks JVD, hope Rudolph is enjoying his holiday!  The calendar shows it spanning 5 days, so I expected the event to last 4 days?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Rudolph is having a blast on his holiday in the caribbean islands :)

ah, hadn't looked at the calendar to be honest... so yes, seems we will be shorted some time on this :(
  • amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 436
    edited 14.06.2019
    Can one of the mods please confirm whether the FHWE indeed ends tomorrow after 2 days as the wheel says,or if it runs the full usual length as the calendar says please.@WascallyWabbit, @RowdyRac
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Forum Germany

Hallo zusammen,

der Kalender von Juni wurde aktualisiert. 

Fisch-Fleißevent 13.06. - 16.06.2019
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Almost no signs above the fish, or in the wrong place

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

It's the dreaded sparkle effect.  Shifts the flags all over the place.
  • byllyy (INT1)byllyy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    I opened this to raise up a problem i saw during my first hard worker fishing event.
    the rewards for the top 10 i think include fishing points for the Worldwide Championship event, but the fishing event happened when the WW championship event was not running so those rewards are pointless.
    Maybe is not a bug but i really don`t see the point in having those rewards if no one benefits from them, something else could be offered if the dates of this 2 events don`t overlap or at least remove it completely.

thank you 

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    It happens this way for many events.... dangle the carrot then pull it away...

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 17.06.2019
    This is different issue from the original post but a bug in the HWE anyway: In less than 5mins after the starting of the current HWE there is a person on top with over a million points, needing over 70 points per second from the beginning of the event to reach that value, which I doubt to be possible. Just imagine how many clicks for harvesting that would be.

Edit: the following persons have around 4k points, that is rather usual values.
    Edit2: and suddenly there is another player to top that with almost 3 million points in few seconds, lol. That would have been even more of a clicking festival.

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    My funnel was stuck this morning on 8 broken funnel !
  • Vlad2014 (DE1)Vlad2014 (DE1) DE1 Posts: 210
    without 1 boat on the 8th place ??

how does it work ?

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Your just lucky Thor, your score is caused by a bug in the AU1 server of the FHWE, some ppl have won all the rewards within minutes of the event starting, These ppl now have huge scores making it impossible for the rest of us to compete against.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I had my cod 11-points-a-second timer go from hours long to just a few minutes at one point.
    Not sure it was supposed to do that, but I know sometimes they drop like a stone.

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 24.07.2019
    I had my cod 11-points-a-second timer go from hours long to just a few minutes at one point.
    Not sure it was supposed to do that, but I know sometimes they drop like a stone.

Yes certain fish can be run at 9 points/sec for many hours, but only minutes at 10pts/sec.  Whereas other fish can be run a 10pts/sec for many hours... this is normal.  The point is to hit the 10x points as many times as you can to build up that extra 1 points so as to be making upto 80pts/sec during the entirety of the event... something only super cashers can do.

Simply put, most people aim to be under rank 50 to get the "gold mining license" and don't worry about try to win 1st place because that's an impossibility for the common player
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

It's  not as if this wasn't reported already at the changeover to HTML. They don't care.
    Your just lucky Thor, your score is caused by a bug in the AU1 server of the FHWE, some ppl have won all the rewards within minutes of the event starting, These ppl now have huge scores making it impossible for the rest of us to compete against.
    Thank you for your answer. :smile:
    Of course I did not know that :(

Yes certain fish can be run at 9 points/sec for many hours, but only minutes at 10pts/sec.  Whereas other fish can be run a 10pts/sec for many hours... this is normal.  The point is to hit the 10x points as many times as you can to build up that extra 1 points so as to be making upto 80pts/sec during the entirety of the event... something only super cashers can do.

Simply put, most people aim to be under rank 50 to get the "gold mining license" and don't worry about try to win 1st place because that's an impossibility for the common player
    I never get anywhere near rank 50.
    Every time I get high points a second, I get penalized on time.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844

I never get anywhere near rank 50.
    Every time I get high points a second, I get penalized on time.
    These you can take to lvl 10 and keep on filling with more: Oysters, clams, herring, tuna hmm is there one or so more... I do not have the list in front of me.

The rest do not go further then lvl 9 for as you say, you get penalized on time. From seveal hours at lvl 9 to only minutes at lvl 10.

Cheers and happy fishing :) 
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 25.07.2019

It's  not as if this wasn't reported already at the changeover to HTML. They don't care.
    This is 100% correct, they do not care!

I finished rank 161
    Post edited by archerbob (AU1) on
    Thanks, Summer !
    Did a copy/paste on that list.
    It's so discouraging to catch (or grow) a lot of something and find out you do worse than if you didn't bother,
Sign In to comment.