Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    edited 06.06.2019
    What happened to football fever? 
    I was under the impression that it was going to start today.

It just started.    :)
    Post edited by rsny (US1) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    With this new ML ... looks like CC's frequency will be 4 a month
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yup......after they claimed many times that VF's would be replacing some CC's. The lies are becoming more and more blatant yet GGS is pretending its all running as they claimed it would be. The frustrating thing is that instead of fixing bugs and lag all they seem to care about is throwing more popups, deals, and CC's at us and the mindless golders continue to fall for it and the rest of us are punished for it.
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    Anyone know what happened to Goldfish Rescue? No notifications on the events calendar to say its been changed.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Anyone know what happened to Goldfish Rescue? No notifications on the events calendar to say its been changed.
    I was just coming here to check for the same info - I guess technically it is still the 13th and the event still has a few hours to start and be "on schedule".

Maybe they shifted the start time to shift the finish time and address the "lost" half time prize that affects the Aussie server???
    Anything is possible. From different comments here in the forum, Timing is another major factor across all servers and it truly is time that they address all the known bugs before adding anything new...
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Quote from the June calendar:

"Dates changed:

Gold Fish Rescue: 13/06/2019 - 22/06/2019 14/06/2019 - 23/06/2019"
    Thanks Mia. I would swear black and blue that wasn't there when I looked. Maybe I need new glasses. :)
  • Who are the partner sites ... 
    @TMKC (IN1)

jetztspielen.de (German)
    Naszaklasa (Polish)

You may have noticed them on the WWC results, their scores used to be separate, but are now included in with Germany (+JS) and Poland (+NK).
    Back to back WWC were fun ....

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Why has the Village Fair started a day earlier with on notice ??
  • @WascallyWabbit why has VF started 1 day early?

Game also lagging terribly..............plz stop focusing on garbage CC's that very few players even care about and fix your broken game first.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    This village fair is so broken it isn't funny :(

quite a few members have blank rankings page or can't even the search page

can't chose a field or coins, the coins not registering, and the lag is just impossible to plant & collect fields or any other production building.

Please Wabbit we need help
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 14.06.2019
    by coins I think @carjola (AU1) mean build tokens and can't choose normal or fertile field skin either. @WascallyWabbit Also time reduction not working on village production
  • We found out when you did that the VF started today, when the CMs checked, the schedule had been changed, we realise how annoying it is when that happens, we feel the same way. :/

I had the same issue with the pop-up to choose the field booster skin, it appeared & disappeared instantly - If you relog it comes back again.

We also noticed about the short time booster in the village, we have not had a response about that yet.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    We found out when you did that the VF started today, when the CMs checked, the schedule had been changed, we realise how annoying it is when that happens, we feel the same way. :/

I had the same issue with the pop-up to choose the field booster skin, it appeared & disappeared instantly - If you relog it comes back again.

We also noticed about the short time booster in the village, we have not had a response about that yet.
    The construction coins pop up also has been disappearing instantly for some. As you pointed out, relogging will bring it back.
  • Marekfarmer (SK1)Marekfarmer (SK1) SK1 Posts: 192
    What is problem with GGs? Why every important event - CC,VF and (F,C)HWE have delay or start sooner of whatever? for now FHWE is finishing till 17th probably 10A.M as usual. Why is there only one day + some hours to left? it means it will end 16th omg. Make your goddam decisions in GGs clear, coz mods and we have serious discomfort with calendar anyway. my god... sory for hate
    Give us more VF's as promised..............its the only event left that has no cheat functions and gives great rewards for effort.
    Is it coincidence .....  there is always an issue with VF ... either its frequency gets reduced, or its runtime ...

If 2-3 events are being run at once ..... why not run VF along with them. How hard it is to run VF 2 times a month, every month.
    Back to back WWC were fun ....

I agree. That is an event that I see no issues with because you can earn great rewards just by farming normally. Its a shame the coin payouts on my server were so low but I can't complain about it that much since I now have 2 grandhouses on my farm  :)
    @gizmo22 (AU1)

Showoff....  :) Oh yeah, I'm jealous, cos I've only got one.  :):):) Mind you, congratulations are in order because it's a hell of a lot of hard work to get that and then a lot more work the week after taking advantage of the half time bonus. Good work mate.
    Yes for sure, that is why im glad the WWC's are not back to back again because a week of time reduction pressures you to stay online a lot more than usual. Was it always 172 workers fully upgraded? For some reason I thought it was 180 (the amount of 4 regular houses).
    No, just 3 regular houses (the space it takes up) plus bonus people. In case you missed it, the link to one of my posts related to it, is below. The only comment I would add to those sentiments would be that it was actually very good value for quite a few months in that I didn't have to worry about workers. Now it's just a status symbol or as Kath from Kath & Kim would say "Look at me, look at me".  :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3893097/#Comment_3893097
  • csicseriborsó (HU1)csicseriborsó (HU1) HU1 Posts: 27
    edited 17.06.2019
    Dear @WascallyWabbit

Hard work event started a few minutes ago, but on 19th the COOPERATIVE HW event should come!

Please...what happened AGAIN???

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Absurd , why is there a calendar if not everything is right?
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    i dont like that kind of surprises with events coming and nothing in calendar

feel sorry for @WascallyWabbit having to live with that situation trying to explain to us

nannsi
    It shows how badly organised the game is at the moment. All GGS seems to care about it introducing things into the game that makes them money, meanwhile we are all stuck with a bug riddled laggy mess of a game. Should we expect a few more CC's to be shoved in to the schedule this month to continue their money train? Perhaps yet another league......how about Legends League, an even more exclusive place where winning coops from Masters League can go and waste money?
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 17.06.2019
     Sorry Wascally you can't do anything about , if others change..,
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    I feel sorry for the Mods. They do their best and GGS do this sort of thing

Every day gives us more concern about how this game is run

Chaotic, confused and disorganised

Sign In to comment.