Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Alternative to pop-ups

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
A new market in Trade center , offering each and every favourite offer and all other constant pop ups that keep appearing should be introduced.

Every now and then, keep offering discounts on these offers inside the market.
This way, all those who do not wish to see the pop ups and are not interested in buying the favourite offer can play the game normally , while those who do wish to buy anything from the favourite offer can keep checking the trade center for new discounts

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    YES !
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Great idea ! 

• OH Yes !!!  Those pop-ups can be a 'royal pain', especially when you are clicking away harvesting and ....boom!  So many when you log in.  They should go to the Trader Center, but up top there should be a the RED exclamation mark on it.  Like when there is an applicant in lobby, this way you will know something there.  

I like it ...you got my VOTE !!!  
    :smiley:
  • u think (US1)u think (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    Oh I agree... those pop-ups can be a nuisance when you are doing a speed mission/challenge.  They just get in the way...

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Popups can occur at the most inappropriate moment such as when you are at a crucial part, the last few seconds of a mission and you are trying to do special seeds + seaweed humus to come from behind and win. I think I lost at least one mission as a result of these inconvenient popups.
  • great idea!! that would fix a lot of problems i vote for this!
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I have never bought anything from the pop-ups, don´t have time to read them. Too busy harvesting aso and click them away. So I know I prob miss out on good offers, but they always seem to pop up inconviniently.

new market in the Trade center would be fantastic! I would then be able to go and shop when I have time for it! And actually get the things I otherwise miss out on.

Great idea!

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Good idea.

I posted this a while ago  but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Maybe if it gets enough attention something might happen but don't hold your breath waiting.
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    Yes ... it would be great if ggs could find a way to use advertisements without interrupting the game. It seems like the last couple of weeks im spending more time clicking pop-ups away than clicking on my farm ... lol ;-)   ... and as mension earlier  ... most of them you dont even read because you're busy with your farm.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    Yes ... it would be great if ggs could find a way to use advertisements without interrupting the game. It seems like the last couple of weeks im spending more time clicking pop-ups away than clicking on my farm ... lol ;-)   ... and as mension earlier  ... most of them you dont even read because you're busy with your farm.
    That is so true BlueZilver, i just click them away as quick as possible and never read them.  They was particularly annoying during the Pleasure Park when trying to place a stall :(
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    They could also use the "big purple exclamation mark" to highlight when a new offer had appeared
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    you got my vote!!! :smile:
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    Heh..i was just about to ask for a opt-out for the 'lousy deals' and 'ignored offers'

But, it will never happen. Actually i expect they will reply along the ways of :" Boohoohoo, but then you would miss all great things we offer you"

DD
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    An option to have no popups during missions would be great.
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712
    An option to have no popups during missions would be great.
    Or toasts, and also for all information like mission results, football's results, gifts received ...

toast: like a popup, but vanishes itself few seconds later, clicks anywhere hide them, don't take focus ..., are displayed on the right bottom. you see them but they less disturbing.
    and so we can place a tall (pleasure park), place a sparkle (don't know the exact name), write in the chat without interruption.

Good play,
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Agree now with the gold lock in place. There is no need for the continual pop ups. Maybe a little exclamation mark could show up near the next harvest menu. To let us know of a new deal being offered.
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Was thinking about this myself. All of the icons get in the way.

Also thought it would be a good thing to put the farm XP level, village dollars and maybe the workers and happiness levels in there under something like a "Farm Status" tag.

Plus narrow the right hand menu so it isn't quite so obtrusive. 

• viision (US1)viision (US1) US1 Posts: 0
    If I was to buy a membership does the stupid pop ups stop showing up to spend more money?
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    @viision (US1)
    At the moment there is no subscription package that stops the pop-ups. We can forward it as a suggestion.
    Did you notice? As long as we were talking about an unpleasant request from GGS viewpoint there was total silence..but when a possibility of removing cash from us was raised...instant reply :disappointed:

DD

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Are you mistaking Wisewing for a GGS employee ?  He/she is just another player like you trying to be helpful.
    Are you mistaking Wisewing for a GGS employee ?  He/she is just another player like you trying to be helpful.
    True, but this suggestion was forwarded. while no peep about other suggestions.

DD
Sign In to comment.