Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Shinkei-Suijaku School - Screen Freezing Up

13»

Comments

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Yes it looks like every player (unless it is a display error) will receive 10 million rp WOW .. Hope I'm wrong
  • Jessie g (GB1)Jessie g (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    jessie g   also having problems   freezing up  
  • Today is Monday June 10th and I would like to know how long the Team is going to be on holiday in Germany.  It is frustrating not to be able to play the Shinkei School due to it freezing up all the time.  After it freezes, I have to refresh the whole game.  This is not good. Thank you for looking into it.
    @FarmerCli (US1) It was just a public holiday on Monday, they are back today & already looking into what is going on with the school. :)
    Latest News

This bug has been fixed with a client side hotfix, 
    so you just need to reload for the updated game version.
  • sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    Thanks for the fix
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Today is Monday June 10th and I would like to know how long the Team is going to be on holiday in Germany.  It is frustrating not to be able to play the Shinkei School due to it freezing up all the time.  After it freezes, I have to refresh the whole game.  This is not good. Thank you for looking into it.
    @FarmerCli (US1) It was just a public holiday on Monday, they are back today & already looking into what is going on with the school. :)
    Thank you very much.  When I logged on this morning I tried it and it seems to be working now.  Thank you, GGS Team!  
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Thanks, Wabbit!
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    Hello when are you going to fix the Shinkei- Suijaku School it broke on the first day of it appearing this CC.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Hello when are you going to fix the Shinkei- Suijaku School it broke on the first day of it appearing this CC.
    @loron (GB1)

It is already fixed. Just reload your game.
  • loron (GB1)loron (GB1) GB1 Posts: 58
    thank you x
  • Hello when are you going to fix the Shinkei- Suijaku School it broke on the first day of it appearing this CC.
    @loron (GB1)

It is already fixed. Just reload your game.
    Not fix in my game and I've reloaded my game at least a 100 time ...
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    There is still a problem - you cannot see the rewards for other than nr. 1 rank - the arrows are not working
    There is still a problem - you cannot see the rewards for other than nr. 1 rank - the arrows are not working
    You can see the rewards but it look like every one  from 1- 500 will get 10 million rep.. I sincerely hope this is just a display error
    I sent a screen shot pointing this out to Support but they seem to have ignored this problem.. There are a lot of very concerned people out there:-((((
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I sent a screen shot pointing this out to Support but they seem to have ignored this problem.. There are a lot of very concerned people out there:-((((
    It is working now xxxx
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I didn't got all my rewards.
    I was in top 10 and got construction booster but I didn't got any RPS reward. :(

• MoonFox (INT1)MoonFox (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    edited 16.07.2019
    My game freezes while I am playing it. Not at the reward part. Stuck at lesson 2. Cannot finish it cannot start over.
     :(
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Did you have enough tokens?  It takes a LOT to finish the games if you don't get all the matches and have to buy into the next round.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file