Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 6th - World Cup celebrations and adventures in Wonderland - Discussion

Comments

• erdem_2007 (TR1)erdem_2007 (TR1) TR1 Posts: 312
  • erdem_2007 (TR1)erdem_2007 (TR1) TR1 Posts: 312
    Waiting for the kick-off ball here !! 
    Absolutely love the coming up Horse Theme - "Horses is Wonderland" !!! 

About Citrus Grove, nothing got fixed in my game :/
    Same issue - my Citrus is at lvl4, as I recall ...after upgrades, but this is what it shows on my farm for harvest >>

and if I wanted another upgrade, which I was going to do soon, looks like I will be upgrading lvl1 to lvl1 ...again :/
    Just very confusing, to have the levels mixed up and the amounts for harvest .... very buggy Orchard need a ton of bug spray !! 

bu etkinlik Türkiye de yok
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    not sure if this is the right update thread or not but the rework to the hard worker was not even good enough right now with 5ish hours left no one is even close to the last prize and i think only max 3 people will even get the mining licence i have 23 bonse points and i wont even come close to the mining licence and i am ranked 4th almost 3rd that is a horrible rework and most defiantly not more attainable 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I am hardly working the HWE event, have +1 since day one and have been running on milk the whole time as I am giving my time to other events. I have almost 2.3 million points, had I worked this event I see no reason why I wouldn't have come closer if not surpassed the 8 million or so points to get all the HW rewards... I think the rework is definitely doable and I thank GGS for doing it.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    JVD (US1) said:
    I am hardly working the HWE event, have +1 since day one and have been running on milk the whole time as I am giving my time to other events. I have almost 2.3 million points, had I worked this event I see no reason why I wouldn't have come closer if not surpassed the 8 million or so points to get all the HW rewards... I think the rework is definitely doable and I thank GGS for doing it.
    nice to know that no one on the us sever is trying then and nice to know the time and effort it took me to get 23 bonce points means nothing 
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249

No-one is really trying on the AU server either. I haven't even tried for a bonus point, mostly running at 5pps on long term stuff and I'm in 40th place. First place is only on just over 3 million. The statistics that GGS talk about that say people are still playing so no need to change anything, are just that, STATISTICS. Statistics can say anything you want, but the real truth is showing up here. People have stopped playing. Red lights everywhere and those that are still playing are doing so halfheartedly.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Nice comments there I just read but I didn't take a peek in this time don't know why I think the fun is totally gone and we don't want this event whether the points are less or more dosenot matter
    I think more people put their time and effort into the CHWE! IMHO
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 09.06.2019
    @WascallyWabbit
    I am one problem.
    My friend gave big charm on this decoration but its happiness and village happiness is same without charm too. 
    Her big charm got wasted. Now give her 100 Karma points as an compensation and fix it. ;)
    Maybe you are now confused about what I am saying so to remove your confusion, I took a screenshot of it maybe it helps me as an proof for compensation. B)

Neither size decreased nor increased. Same to building time, quality and XPs too.
    @jitu7 (IN1) Where did you get the deco from?  I did not know that you could sparkle decos & what is that text on the picture above the deco, mine does not have that. :/
    I opened it from Football fever event top rankings. When I clicked on info button it showed this.
    I hided the players name and posted Screenshot here.
    No we can't Sparkle on decos. 

And that text I don't know from where I got that.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 09.06.2019
    Well, I worked my tail off on the HWE and I only got to HWR 40/50.  I don't see it being a doable event at all.  I had 3 extra points, and made it to top 12.
  • TR1 de futbol ateşinde sorun var,

takımları göremiyoruz. düdük sayıları doğru değil. ne zaman çözüm getirilecek
  • TR1 futbol ateşi 2019 sorunlu, explorer hariç diğer tarayıcılarda takımlar gözükmüyor.
    explorerda HTML5 i açmıyor.

lütfen TR1 deki sorun çözümlensin 

teşekkürler, 
    edited 09.06.2019
    TR1 de futbol ateşinde sorun var,

takımları göremiyoruz. düdük sayıları doğru değil. ne zaman çözüm getirilecek

@Wa@WascallyWabbit, both of these posts I translated need some help.  :)

Translated to say;

"There's a problem with football fever in TR1,

can not see the teams. The whistle counts are not correct. when will the solution be brought".

edited 10.06.2019
    TR1 futbol ateşi 2019 sorunlu, explorer hariç diğer tarayıcılarda takımlar gözükmüyor.

teşekkürler, 

Translated to say;

"
    TR1 football fever 2019 problematic, except explorer teams do not appear in other browsers.
    explorerda does not open HTML5.

please solve the problem in TR1".

thanks,

Thanks Suzy, we are aware of the issues on TR1, its still being investigated, please excuse their players for not posting in English, they are not one of our usual servers, but they have no mod on their forum. | Wabbit

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    I didn't assigned any work or action to my boats but they are going!!
    Someone STOP them please.

• Brovic (US1)Brovic (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    the grass isnt giving proper bonuses.  I have increased my percentage considerably...but im getting the same soccer/trophy reward majority of the time.....and sometimes it gives a different amount mostly lower...the occasional time higher.  If i haven't increased my bonus percentage then a harvest of the same amount of the one before it should be equal to.....not lesser than.  Unless I have misunderstood how the bonus works?
    I inquired about it but nobody has gotten back to me on it.

And i agree....the horse comp has been altered and made way way more difficult.  A considerable increase in gold must be spent now to even get close.  And its not just with the smaller farms....a family member has a much larger farm than i do and she has been mentioning it as well.
    TR1 futbol ateşi 2019 sorunlu, explorer hariç diğer tarayıcılarda takımlar gözükmüyor.

teşekkürler, 

Translated to say;

"
    TR1 football fever 2019 problematic, except explorer teams do not appear in other browsers.
    explorerda does not open HTML5.

please solve the problem in TR1".

thanks,

Thanks Suzy, we are aware of the issues on TR1, its still being investigated, please excuse their players for not posting in English, they are not one of our usual servers, but they have no mod on their forum. | Wabbit

It's okay, I wasn't offended by the other lanquage posting. Just thought I would help you all out.    :)
    Was wondering what's the name of the Gb1 server? Or flag?
  • There are way too many bugs right now and more come along with every new event and update, it is totally ruining the game.  The cursor/mouse pointer issue/ the icons not lining up, the vanishing stocks, the pairs school, the stuck upgrades, edge plants not harvesting if the barn is full with normal crops, the list is far too long.  @ mods - please can you ask to get these bugs fixed as a priority rather than them expecting us to ignore them whilst they roll out yet another new thing that will also be bugged as heck.
    Hey, look what else you can do with a football, otherwise known as a soccer ball here in the USA.    :)

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

USA ! USA ! USA !

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    I was just coming here to say - "whoever gambled big on US just raked in a bunch of points"

Way to go @TMKC (IN1)  !!!
    What happen to the Sweden match I didn't get its points 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Having similar problems with the special citrus groves, nothing has changed after the update. It is displaying the right level (not the level 1 it kept displaying before the update) but now the amount displaying isnt the amount im getting when I collect. My level 7 charming citrus grove displays that I should get 477 citrus but when I click it im only getting 277.......a small problem but equally as irritating as the bug before update.

The multiple reward box of construction token problem has also returned so if you are offline then log in it appears twice and the only way to fix it is to reload the game.

The lag also seems just as bad if not worse than it was before. I can click a full 41 fields and sometimes i'm lucky if 30 of them collect.......have to keep going back to them and click again. There are just way too many events running at the same time. If you (GGS) are going to do that and smother us with silly popups every 10 minutes at least do something that keeps the gameplay fast and smooth. Isn't it funny how many things in the game are bugged or broken yet the popups and hot deals work perfectly??
  • lil bit6 (US1)lil bit6 (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    Thank you for the hard worker adjustment....I now feel more appreciated B)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 12.06.2019
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    edited 12.06.2019
    @artful (US1) I would try refreshing and see if your points go up if you put whistles on Nigeria today! Nigeria 2, Korea 0.
    I got mine.  Sorry you didn't.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    JVD (US1) said:
    @artful (US1) I would try refreshing and see if your points go up if you put whistles on Nigeria today! Nigeria 2, Korea 0.
    LOL!  The pop up confused me.  Should have checked the scores first!  Thanks, JVD.
    yep, always good to check the scores :)  you are very welcome and good luck on the next game!!!
Sign In to comment.