Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Keeps disconnecting

Anyone having problems with being disconnected? 

This has been happening to me for about 5 hrs now; I keep getting disconnected and it's getting very irratating  

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    I personally haven't had any issues what browser are you using?
  • hipmomma (US1)hipmomma (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    I am also getting disconnected from server alot whats going on?
  • the same thing keeps happening to my brother ;-;
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I just thought I was being timed out.  I often let the farms idol and go do something else.  Always worked before but lately no.  If I'm not active, after a few min it logs me out.   "you have successfully logged out."  NO I HAVE NOT thank you.  

It's a pain. 
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    I can't get on to the game
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    edited 07.06.2018
    Anyone having problems with being disconnected? 

This has been happening to me for about 5 hrs now; I keep getting disconnected and it's getting very irratating  
    This is a very common problem in this game. when i switch between 2 farms i gets disconnected, nonstop chatting in chats makes me disconnecting and even sometimes i am not able to connect in it properly it loads loads but never comes :(
    I don't think that it is my net which is slow because my net working fastly in other games.
    I don't know when this problem will be fixed. I have loosed lots of missions because of this problem especially feed mission in which i use a good amount of gold and it being disconnected at fighting mode LOL.
    I hope GGS will look on this matter seriously.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I have been disconnected regularly for about a week now. It only happens when the farm is on idol, while I am off doing something else. Never used to be a problem.
  • LaBelleBC (US1)LaBelleBC (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    grrr.. my game keeps disconnecting on it's own. This has been going on since yesterday! Right after their update, I have never had this problem before. Sure hope it's fixed soon. I won't contact Support as it takes 5 days to get an answer. :(  
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 08.06.2019
    I've been having this trouble since they got rid of "Flash", not all the time, but enough to be annoying.
    I suppose when you replace the Ferrari with a second hand Hyundai, this is to be expected.
    Who ever thought HTML5 was a good idea, maybe thinking is not one of their strong points.

Post edited by bulubla (INT1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I get disconnected while playing the game. I'll be harvesting whatever, and up comes the pop up, 'You have successfully logged out."  Gee, thanks.
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    I am so tired of this. disconnecting, freezing, loading products.  Its all screwed up. Please help
  • 24KSan (US1)24KSan (US1) US1 Posts: 95
    I got disconnected yesterday & couldn't log in for the rest of the day.  This not good especially with all of these events going on.  I wasn't able to bet whistles on last game of the day...this is ridiculous.

Must have been magic, but I was able to launch the game this morning, now I'm a day behind with everything.
    Most annoying.
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    I am having the same problem today, keep getting disconnected and cannot add whistles now.   Have refreshed, cleared everything and rebooted but no difference, what is going on GGS xxx
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    some in our team are having the same problem , keep getting disconnected how annoying.
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Hi guys.

We just had a (no downtime) hot fix implemented  for the Shinkei School issue. Maybe that affected your connection briefly ?

Will you all try to reload the game and see if the above-mentioned glitches has been straightened out, please ?
  • LaBelleBC (US1)LaBelleBC (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Here we go again  a month later I am disconnecting at least 5 times a day :(  getting very annoying, PLEASE fix your game!  I have updated, cleaned out cache etc, shut down, re booted, and it still keeps happening. I am using Google Chrome which is one of the best to use... :(  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file