Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

5 Most Loved & Hated Events

5 Most Loved Events:-
5. Japanese Golden week (complete with Fireworks and Lucky Coin trader): Though I am not particularly fond of decorations, but amassing lucky coins and looking for Tanuki are fun.
4. Village Fair: Rewards are good and achievable. I love the coordinated effort of the entire coop that it requires.
3. Fishing Hard-worker Event: It goes long time at good speed, does not require frequent care. Rewards are fair.
2. Worldwide Championship: It lets us play at our own rhythm. Do not demand to overdo ourselves, or to produce unnecessary things in absurd amounts, and it does not deplete our resources. We get rewards for what we do in natural course of the game. Above all, it does not disrupt our long-term planning about advancement in the game. Also the rewards are good.
1. Football Fever: My most favourite event in the game. It has all the good attributes of Worldwide Championship, plus the added thrill of gambling (betting on less probable winner) :wink:

# Honourable mention: Horse Season, Cooperative Hard-worker Event,Island Farms.

5 Most Hated Events:-
5. Pleasure Park: Needs constant care. Targets are not easily achievable. Rewards not much good. And additionally the screen gets magnified every time I go to Decoration Valley. It's very annoying.
4. Cooperative Championship: It just sets a rat-race among coops and players. Brings the evolutionary killer-monkey genes out of the players. They outdo themselves by spending gold and seaweed recklessly. The event is very prolonged and too frequent. It tires us like hell. And the rewards just don't worth the trouble. 
3. Oktoberfest event: Depletes resources, empties stock, disrupts long-term planning. And rewards are bad.
2. Goldfish Rescue: Very costly event with silly rewards. It may even throw a greenhorn out of the game by quickly depleting all his resources.  
1. Shinkei-Suijaku School: I can't understand what it has got to do with farming activities. Totally unrelated and unwarranted inclusion in the game. It only helps to disrupt the result of Cooperative Championship, belittling the value of hard labour.. (And I have a very bad memory) :-1:

# Despisable mention: Themed events of Gourmet and Flower Farms.

P.S. Please prepare and publish your own lists. These may help GGS to decide the future course of this great game (hopefully in our favour). 
Happy farming :smiley:

Comments

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I agree with all of the above.

I can not improve on that list.
  • hope GGS dont read 5 loved event else they become bad too but agree in 5 hated
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Dont write what you love ... it will be nerfed
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    I agree with all of the above.

I can not improve on that list.
    Thnx a lot friend :-)))
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    edited 11.06.2019
    Dont write what you love ... it will be nerfed
    Yes TMKC, I remember once Vito Corleone also said something like that.

But 'nerfed'? That's new to me.

Edit: Just got the meaning. Thnx TMKC. A new vocabulary in my stock. Thank you. :-) :smile:
    Post edited by durbar (IN1) on
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
     I  agree with Durbar except for the honorable mention of the Island Farms
    Too expensive to achieve anything worthwhile  and as they don't affect anyone else I ignore them
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Least liked, in no particular order:

Oktoberfest
    Village Fair
    Shenkei School
    Goldfish Rescue
    HWE

Not going to list the most loved, for the reason TMKC mentioned. :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Least liked
    CC
    School 
    CC wheel
    CHW
    HW
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Least liked:
    Co-op Championship
    Co-op Championship
    Co-op Championship
    All HWE's in all forms

Pleasure Park is actually fun to play, but the rewards stink so bad for the time and products required, it's just not economical to play it.

Speaking of nerfing what players like, do y'all recall that the HWE used to be the most favorite event?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Thats life = Balance :)

I like all events

My least favorites were normal HW , now with the reduction of points, i actually like it :)

Pleasure Park / Village Fair / CC's ( master league ) are my favorite 

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I wont list most loved events because I agree with previous posters that GGS will "rebalance" and ruin them to make the bad events seem better.

Most hated.......CC........CC.........CC..........CC...........did I mention I hate Coop Championships? Add Shinkei and CC wheel to that and all you get is an auction, not the event GGS claims is about mission play and hard work.

Honourable mention to Goldfish rescue, an event with potential ruined by the fact time reduction ticks away from the moment the event ends even if you are offline.....whats the point of even playing it?

The hardworker events would be good if the rewards were improved and they didnt lag the game badly every time they appear.

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I dont know if i hate PP .... but i dont play it or plan to play it in future ...
    That event is invisible to my eyes.  The mere thought of placing a stall every 4 hours makes me close the browser.
    I dont even have any thoughts or care to think a way to make it better.
    It just feels that event isnt right .... even HWE, Chwe ... CC is more fun that PP

• Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    The Events I Don't Like

1. Goldfish Rescue
    Mysterious Asia
    Obon Festival
    Pleasure Park
    Shinkei-Suijaki School
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    edited 13.06.2019
    None of the Above!!

I love the Bug Event ,  Only event which unites all the servers together in forum 

• Nancy3755 (US1)Nancy3755 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    All the above
  • Loved (dont shoot me for one of my choices!)
    cc's if only there wasn't so many of them!  
    Village Fair
    Golden Week
    WWC

Loathed
    Pleasure Park - could be loved if they would extend the 4 hour times slot
    School - boring
    HWE's - all types - CHWE is the best of the bunch
    Goldfish Rescue - stupidly expensive, not worth the effort and think we have rescued every goldifish on the planet by now - time for something new

Truly hated : not an event but all the old bugs reappearing and not getting fixed again.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file