Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Cooperative Championship "Masters League" - Discussion

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,403
    edited 11.06.2019
    I'm pretty sure, that when they are working on the game, they are trying to make it right, the most they can

I highly doubt, they are oh look I'll code it, to add many bugs, just to annoy customers

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Yes, the game is actually good ... it is colorful ... fun to play. And i have made some good friends.
    Too bad, GGS doesnt realize that they have built a good farming game ... they arent promoting it enough.

Lately, some changes are happening ... hopefully the speed at which things get better improves.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    PCA (GB1) said:
    If programming would be as easy as 1-2-3

it is a lot easier for most other game makers 

Programming, a job like another, certainly not at the top of the list of challenging professions

Some people do their job well, some don't

Can I ask who don't perform their jobs 

On small voice node
     :p  u r not reffering ggs employees

GOLD LEAGUE NEWS

Hi everyone,

The red bars, that show the demotions from the gold league, are missing (as you have noticed),
    but there are still demotions, so look here in your event ( tab 2) .........

............ to see how many coops are being demoted on your server.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Sorry to be picky guys, but please can you keep off-topic discussions about coding, or anything else not related to the CC, off of this thread, as we have to sift through it all to fill in the feedback reports for the CC. Thankyou :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Thank you @wascallywabbit now working xxxx
    June 24th is 24 days late ...

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    depends if you are talking speaking meteorologically or astronomically i guess 

The timing of the June solstice—or, summer solstice in the Northern Hemisphere—varies between June 20 and June 22, depending on the year and time zone

Q: IS THE SUMMER SOLSTICE THE FIRST DAY OF SUMMER?

A: Yes and no—it depends on whether we’re speaking meteorologically or astronomically. Most meteorologists divide the year into four seasons based on the months and the temperature cycle, which allows them to compare and organize climate data more easily. In this system, summer begins on June 1 and ends on August 31. Therefore, the summer solstice is not considered to be the first day of summer, meteorologically speaking.

Astronomically, however, the first day of summer is said to be when the Sun reaches its highest point in the sky, which occurs on the summer solstice (June 20–22). Therefore, the summer solstice is considered to be the first day of summer, astronomically speaking.

ijrosh @ us 1
  • Jeanette89 (SKN1)Jeanette89 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 18
    Hi,
    Yes, and that this is done now when we are in Bronze will have high influenze on our chances to reach Master League or even Gold. We have to use at least two rounds before having a chance to compeat for it..
    First going from Bronze to Silver, and then from Silver to Gold..and first then we will get a chance ..

In the meantime at least two teams will have MasterLeage advantages ...

BR
    Jeanette

Jeanette89 @ skn 1

• Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• Jessie g (GB1)Jessie g (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    hi  at moment we 2nd in divi  2 bronze, i team  go to silver    ...rookie  1st divi  4 teams promoted   they must come into   bronze  divi 2    we never gonna get out  of league  there be more and mor in that league surely
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 13.06.2019
    masters league is an empty tab for me, dunno how you participate in it as there are no instructions whatsoever

No idea where the deco is for it, will it be supplied?
    Only information needed now is the % of production boosters inside Monument of the products like milk, eggs, pigs etc. Hopefully we get some info before CC starts on 24th.

Also, ML coins have to be made available outside of just winning them from playing in ML, either with purchase from gold or winning from some other events.

• masters league is an empty tab for me, dunno how you participate in it as there are no instructions whatsoever

No idea where the deco is for it, will it be supplied?
    @archerbob (AU1) It would be empty until  the start of the next CC, then the promoted coops will show there & they will get their deco.

It would be interesting to know just which teams are going to be in the masters league for the next cc? Do tell, please.
    @amazingrose7 (GB1) Maybe the #1 gold coops from our 8 servers will post who they are, you would have to ask on the other forums to get the other 19. - I will ask if the dev team have  a list that we can post, but it sounds like something the server guy would have to do manually & he is usually really busy.

• Thank you Wascally Wabbit.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,698
    guessing you will need over 900 million reps at least to be a contender for the top 5....

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
     How does one get his hands on this? Is it part of the new masters league?

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Cooperativa Morty España, is the winner of the Spanish server, to play the Master League
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    @Michiru (GB1)

It is a favorite offer. You can buy it for 40k gold (50% discount)

Would you like to start a farm on the GB server? Click here: multiple daily rewards await you!
    A great farming guide maintained by a player: https://crazybigfarm.net/
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 620
    @Michiru (GB1)

Oooh I haven't seen it yet! Thanks! 

Wait, did you say 40k?!

Its completely worth it .
    It gives nearly double the output of our normal garden with sw humus at level 10 thereby greatly reducing no of specials/sw needed for bonus in CHWE, etc .
    Also its upgrade is using dollars . only takes gold for buying it at level 1.

Nice GIF  :D .

Related image

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @Michiru (GB1)

Oooh I haven't seen it yet! Thanks! 

Wait, did you say 40k?!

Its completely worth it .
    It gives nearly double the output of our normal garden with sw humus at level 10 thereby greatly reducing no of specials/sw needed for bonus in CHWE, etc .
    Also its upgrade is using dollars . only takes gold for buying it at level 1.

Nice GIF  :D .
    Did u click on 40k option and u put on ur gournat or just u are giving ur opinion
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,698
    I purchased the Beach Garden and think its is worth it. At lvl 10 it gives a +50% product over the regular garden. It also produces more than the Fertile Garden! :)

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

Sign In to comment.