Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Championship "Masters League" - Discussion

Comments

• Absolute incompetence - a few hours warning and they will be promoting and demoting so very wrong!!!  At least give us a time for the update xxx
    they took my team which is always either gold or silver league and demoted us to bronze -- how fair is that and didn't even bother to notify us at all -- this really has me thinking about this game anymore
  • Apologies again everyone, its not easy to get answers at the moment as the CMs are being bombarded with questions and the team are all busy getting things running. The timer seems to have not appeared on several servers, they are checking on that now, but the CC might just start. There is no more voting on gold league, but we don`t know which rewards will be there, still trying to get an answer on that & on HWE & we are also still waiting for an info announcement with more details about the new league.... Bear with us, you may see the answers before we do lol :/

EDIT: looks like there may be a delay, while they figure out what is happening with the countdown timer.
    i'm sorry, but goodgame has created this BIG MESS -- you took my team which has been constantly in gold or silver and demoted us to bronze -- and, never bothered to notify us -- this is unacceptable -- and, goodgame deserves whatever consequences they get from doing this -- UNBELIEVABLE
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @WascallyWabbit and all other mods:

The people are speaking, not just the ones on here who always do, but the people who don't bother with the forum because it is a nightmare for anyone to search and navigate (let alone login - sorry Wabbit but that problem has never been solved).

People are not playing the CC's (despite GGS's claim otherwise). Our co-op now only gets 4 or 5 people who give CC's a fair go and only 20 or so out of 67 members who participate at all. Admittedly, we have too many red lights now, but getting new players who want to play a game full of bugs to stick around is difficult. So many start with good promise and then just disappear.

It's also very noticeable that the big spenders are not doing many missions now, probably earning their points off the WoF!!! Everytime I do missions now, I come up across low level players. I literally could win 99% of all the missions I do, instead, I choose to harvest a small amount as a base target for those low level players and shelve. 

People are ignoring the captain's boat repairs and letting it fall into disrepair.

I hardly even played this last HWE and still came in at 38 with zero bonuses. Normally one has to fight to get in the top 50 for one lousy GML.

@seekinghighest (US1)

Me thinks that maybe them bloody gremlins may also be at work again, the same as everytime GGS introduce something new.

If you look at the rankings in "Your League", it shows as being demoted; however, if you then look at the "Championship Overview", select rankings then do a search, you may find your co-op shows up in the correct spot. Good one GGS...

Quite honestly GGS, the best thing you can do is set a strict calendar for 6 months, one that everyone can handle without any overkill on the CC's etc, and get to work fixing up the game as it is now. Forget all the new stuff. Just fix the game... Make your customers happy again and you will notice two things happen.
    1. Happy customers spend more gold
    2. Happy customers bring in new customers
  • okay now i'm really confused; and, yes it doesn't take much -- so i do what you say 5-10 Man -- and, now in first place in the silver -- hey, maybe soon i'll be first in the masters (lol) -- i don't get this at all -- thanks 5-10 Man
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    @WascallyWabbit and all other mods:

The people are speaking, not just the ones on here who always do, but the people who don't bother with the forum because it is a nightmare for anyone to search and navigate (let alone login - sorry Wabbit but that problem has never been solved).

People are not playing the CC's (despite GGS's claim otherwise). Our co-op now only gets 4 or 5 people who give CC's a fair go and only 20 or so out of 67 members who participate at all. Admittedly, we have too many red lights now, but getting new players who want to play a game full of bugs to stick around is difficult. So many start with good promise and then just disappear.

It's also very noticeable that the big spenders are not doing many missions now, probably earning their points off the WoF!!! Everytime I do missions now, I come up across low level players. I literally could win 99% of all the missions I do, instead, I choose to harvest a small amount as a base target for those low level players and shelve. 

People are ignoring the captain's boat repairs and letting it fall into disrepair.

I hardly even played this last HWE and still came in at 38 with zero bonuses. Normally one has to fight to get in the top 50 for one lousy GML.

@seekinghighest (US1)

Me thinks that maybe them bloody gremlins may also be at work again, the same as everytime GGS introduce something new.

If you look at the rankings in "Your League", it shows as being demoted; however, if you then look at the "Championship Overview", select rankings then do a search, you may find your co-op shows up in the correct spot. Good one GGS...

Quite honestly GGS, the best thing you can do is set a strict calendar for 6 months, one that everyone can handle without any overkill on the CC's etc, and get to work fixing up the game as it is now. Forget all the new stuff. Just fix the game... Make your customers happy again and you will notice two things happen.
    People play a lot of CC and a lot of gold gets spent in CC ... This is the truth.
    With the introduction of ML, the amount of gold spent on CC will only be more ... probably double.
    Now, whether players like it or not, GGS will give more CC's every month.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Agree wholeheartedly. Similar suggestions have been made off and on since the game began its downward spiral a few years ago --  a downward turn that has accelerated alarmingly in recent months.  GGS might be realizing short-term gain, but that will quickly fizzle out. Everything needs to be fixed. Even the small niggling ones that have been ignored add up to major headaches for the players. Fix everything. Cut back on the number of events. Fix everything. Listen to your players Fix everything.

• okay GOODGAME -- i'm not spending one more penny on this game until you tell me -- is my coop in silver or bronze -- we finished 7th in silver in the last cc -- and, if bronze, why ??? we are just getting the prizes from the bronze league and that is a BIG RIPOFF -- i'm really disgusting w/GOODGAME !!!
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 10.06.2019
    You have to realize that generally happy customers are not that vocal :)

People do express their disatisfaction rather than what they appreciate

Does it mean, everything is bad , definetely not

But it does give an impression of everything is wrong , while in reality , we all know, that many people loves all the things they incorporate to the game , to some different degree

I'm one of the very rare ultra-satisfied customer that is happy to spend , and Im also vocal , because I'm not scared of the virtual bashers ( that will find anything to complain about , all the time , looks like its more what they are doing, than ACTUALLY playing ) :)

Side note : We have 15 coops in the gold league this time, thats pretty interesting, also there dont seem to be demotion coming, so keeping an eye on next CC :))
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Side note : We have 15 coops in the gold league this time, thats pretty interesting, also there dont seem to be demotion coming, so keeping an eye on next CC :))

Yes interesting indeed, because if there is no demotion and coops are promoted from silver to gold league, silver league will be empty in just a couple weeks

edited 10.06.2019
    Actually, it would never get empty, cause there's always bronze coops, that would go up

And then more rookie coops would get up

So i think every coop would kinda progress 

But if  it stays that way, There could be lots of coops in Gold league ha ha! :)

2 coops in silver league is ok then !

yep, I am sure you know better 

In International Server 4 gets promoted from bronze to silver , and 3 from silver to gold

and i think its more that gets up from rookie to bronze ( but havent looked at that in ages )

Anyway.. ;o
    edited 10.06.2019
    2 from bronze to silver here, smaller servers work differently 

aside from the exact number, silver league is unbalanced unless some are demoted from gold league

As for gold being more crowded it only means that there will be more competition to stay in gold or to get to master, this means more effort

At the end of the event the majority of the gold league coops will have gained only a long series of crappy rewards, now crappier than ever because the vote for expert mode is no longer available

This new edition of CC will see GGS as the only winner, once again !

• BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    Whats the problem ...  I would believe most gold leaque coops gonna be very happy  ... since they now have a chance to get access to big duck/cow. 

• If you look at the rankings in "Your League", it shows as being demoted; however, if you then look at the "Championship Overview", select rankings then do a search, you may find your co-op shows up in the correct spot. Good one GGS...

@5-10 Man (AU1)  We have mods reporting from all communities that gold leagues are not showing any demotions, are you saying that something different is showing when you look in "Your League"? If so, please can you post a screenshot (with the coop names removed).
  • seekinghighest (US1)seekinghighest (US1) US1 Posts: 175
    edited 10.06.2019
    WascallyWabbit ***********
    my coop was demoted to the bronze league when we placed 7th in the silver league in the last cc -- my coop usually is either gold or silver and has been for a long time -- and, we are now in the bronze league, div 3 -- but, when you click on the league overview (no matter which one, masters, gold, silver etc.) and, put your team in search -- it will show those standings in that particular league -- needless to say, i am extremely angry because we are only earning the prizes of the bronze league -- this is not fair at all -- and, i will NOT spend another penny until this is fixed right and we are compensated correctly -- i cannot believe that goodgame thought this was fair -- and, i don't care about the test you ran because apparently, you didn't communicate that well because a ton of people didn't know about it -- so now you need to FIX THIS WRONG AND MAKE IT RIGHT :) 

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • WascallyWabbit ***********
    my coop was demoted to the bronze league when we placed 7th in the silver league in the last cc -- my coop usually is either gold or silver and has been for a long time -- and, we are now in the bronze league, div 3 -- but, when you click on the league overview (no matter which one, masters, gold, silver etc.) and, put your team in search -- it will show those standings in that particular league -- needless to say, i am extremely angry because we are only earning the prizes of the bronze league -- this is not fair at all -- and, i will NOT spend another penny until this is fixed right and we are compensated correctly -- i cannot believe that goodgame thought this was fair -- and, i don't care about the test you ran because apparently, you didn't communicate that well because a ton of people didn't know about it -- so now you need to FIX THIS WRONG AND MAKE IT RIGHT :) 

@seekinghighest (US1) That weirdness with the search has always been like that, annoying isn`t it !  When you use the search it will find whatever coop you search for and their rankings, but it doesn`t tell you which league they are in, all the area surrounding the list of coops, stays the same. So if you do your searches from a Bronze league page, it will say that everyone is in bronze league. The rankings that it shows should be correct, so it is ok if you already know what league they are in. :/

I do sympathise with you about your coop being demoted, but cannot agree that the test was not communicated, we posted an announcement on the forum, which also went to an announcement box on the homepage, plus we added a banner & there was an announcement sent in-game. However, many people were unable to play it, due to work or sleep, so I do agree that it was inconvenient.

We will, of course, pass on your feedback, though I cannot see how it would be fixed or compensated, because from your screenshots it would appear that you will already be back in the Silver league for the next CC & while you do miss out on some activity rewards, you will get much better ranking rewards for being 1st in the bronze league, than you did for being 7th in Silver. Personally I am not sure, how I feel about the way it was done, they could have just cancelled all the results, so no one was promoted or demoted, but then they probably wouldn't have got the rewards either & I wouldn't begrudge those that did participate from getting something for their efforts. 
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    Just curious, in this new Masters League, will it be possible for more than one coop from a server to be in the league? For example, the #1 coop get promoted to Masters League and does well enough to stay in the Masters League.  Meanwhile, the #1 gold (previously the #2 coop) gets promoted to Masters League and does well enough to stay there by besting a coop from another smaller server.  So now there (hypothetically) would be 2 coops from same server.  Will this be possible?
    According to the info provided by mods, yes. Quote follows:
    "For the CC starting on June 24th, there will be 27 coops in the Masters League, for all the ones after that, there will be 32, the #1 Gold coop from each server + the 5 Coops that were not demoted. So for the 2nd CC  5 servers will have 2 coops in the league & so on."

I would say with that information that it could be the case that there would be a possibility to have 6 coops from the same server on the ML (if it were to be the case that the 5 winners of the ML are from the same server).
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    ..... Personally I am not sure, how I feel about the way it was done, they could have just cancelled all the results, so no one was promoted or demoted, but then they probably wouldn't have got the rewards either & I wouldn't begrudge those that did participate from getting something for their efforts. 

Precisely @WascallyWabbit  why allow some to be promoted or demoted, while for others  the result didn't count ? 

It either counts or it doesn't, and if being 1st  after 2 hours CC was not good enough to be promoted to master league, then being at bottom of the list of any league equally was not bad enough to be demoted

ggs is famous for their infamous choices, logic is not their forte is it 

• PCA (GB1) said:
    ..... Personally I am not sure, how I feel about the way it was done, they could have just cancelled all the results, so no one was promoted or demoted, but then they probably wouldn't have got the rewards either & I wouldn't begrudge those that did participate from getting something for their efforts. 

Precisely @WascallyWabbit  why allow some to be promoted or demoted, while for others  the result didn't count ? 

It either counts or it doesn't, and if being 1st  after 2 hours CC was not good enough to be promoted to master league, then being at bottom of the list of any league equally was not bad enough to be demoted

Maybe it would have been better to just cancel all the results & rewards and then give a gift to everyone that had done missions during the 2 hours - Like a Panda balloon lol  :D
    edited 10.06.2019
    Cant wait for the Masters League!

Even if you dont participate, i think it will be interesting to watch :)

I wonder what servers will show on top

Will it be likely WW dominant servers, or completely different ones
  • FromPol (FR1)FromPol (FR1) FR1 Posts: 1,712
    edited 10.06.2019
    PCA (GB1) said:

Maybe it would have been better to just cancel all the results & rewards and then give a gift to everyone that had done missions during the 2 hours - Like a Panda balloon lol  :D
    Hello 

Yes, it is a good idea. For the next time maybe ;-)

On the french server, there is no indication of how much cooperative would be demoted, and if I remember well, here are 4 more than last time.
    How is it on the english server ?

there is no color, no arrow ... there is only an indication on the right: "rétrogradées (par 4 dernières division)" -> demoted (4 last ...)

Regard's
  • yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 2,291
    Exactly the same in the Spanish Server

• Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    On the UK Server only 2 are being demoted, there are an extra 2 teams in the Gold League.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 10.06.2019
    On the UK Server only 2 are being demoted, there are an extra 2 teams in the Gold League.
    I cannot see any red arrows (demotions) in the gold league this time. They used to be 8 teams out of which 2 got demoted. Now there are 10 and it seems that no demotions...

Edit: another thing. Why is there no wwc coop points in this cc? Neither in the hard work rewards nor in the ranking rewards. I though that the point of the multiple ccs was to give more chances to earn more wwc coop points, at least according to ggs. So what is going on? The last update seems to have broke many things. I have been experiencing multiple issues since then, including at least the following: ss school, horse ranch shop, disappearing reward pop ups, empty inventories.
    edited 10.06.2019
    I cannot see any red arrows (demotions) in the gold league this time. They used to be 8 teams out of which 2 got demoted. Now there are 10 and it seems that no demotions...

There are no arrows but it says " demoted per division: bottom 2"

mia111 (GB1) said:

... Why is there no wwc coop points in this cc? Neither in the hard work rewards nor in the ranking rewards. I though that the point of the multiple ccs was to give more chances to earn more wwc coop points, at least according to ggs. So what is going on? The last update seems to have broke many things. I have been experiencing multiple issues since then, including at least the following: ss school, horse ranch shop, disappearing reward pop ups, empty inventories.

yes agreed !  The last 2 game updates have brought back a number of very annoying bugs, just the opposite of the thorough programming customers would expect

edited 10.06.2019
    If programming would be as easy as 1-2-3

edited 11.06.2019
    If programming would be as easy as 1-2-3

it is a lot easier for most other game makers 

Programming, a job like another, certainly not at the top of the list of challenging professions

Some people do their job well, some don't

Sign In to comment.