Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Trees

Sorry if this has be addressed already, there is just so many threads and posts here to know.

It has been brought to my attention by a co-op member that we can no longer "see" if a co-op member's tree has bloomed after watering it to give that member a heads-up in chat.

I do not know if this was an intentional change, however, it would be nice to have that feature back.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Sorry if this has be addressed already, there is just so many threads and posts here to know.

It has been brought to my attention by a co-op member that we can no longer "see" if a co-op member's tree has bloomed after watering it to give that member a heads-up in chat.

I do not know if this was an intentional change, however, it would be nice to have that feature back.
    I've never seen this feature, and I have been playing for years. Doesn't mean it wasn't there, I just have never seen it. :)
  • 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51

I've never seen this feature, and I have been playing for years. Doesn't mean it wasn't there, I just have never seen it. :)
    Yes, in the recent past if you watered a co-op member's tree and it bloomed you would actually see it change to a bloomed tree, it looked just like a full bloom tree on your own farm but without the little box above it. However it changed some time in the near recent past.  I was wondering why no one was saying
    "(insert name here) bloomed" but didn't think too much about it until another co-op member mentioned it today that I realized it no longer shows the bloom.

Yes, in the recent past if you watered a co-op member's tree and it bloomed you would actually see it change to a bloomed tree, it looked just like a full bloom tree on your own farm but without the little box above it. However it changed some time in the near recent past.  I was wondering why no one was saying
    "(insert name here) bloomed" but didn't think too much about it until another co-op member mentioned it today that I realized it no longer shows the bloom.
    Actually it was the "giving members a heads up in chat" that I couldn't figure out. :)

• 4 Hearts (US1)4 Hearts (US1) US1 Posts: 51

Actually it was the "giving members a heads up in chat" that I couldn't figure out. :)

oh, the giving members a heads up in chat was so they could collect from their tree so others could water it again.
    Alrighty!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I guess we don't pay that much attention to the trees.  Water and eventually you get some additional prizes. I didn't realize there was so much benefit to warrant "notifying" of a fully watered tree.  The additional prizes are most often items I already have a gazillion of anyway... occasionally a small amount of cash.
    I guess we don't pay that much attention to the trees.  Water and eventually you get some additional prizes. I didn't realize there was so much benefit to warrant "notifying" of a fully watered tree.  The additional prizes are most often items I already have a gazillion of anyway... occasionally a small amount of cash.
    Same in our coop. We water when we think about it. Skip when we don't. Nobody keeps track. Not a priority. 
Sign In to comment.