CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Disappearing Stadium Turf

FarmerKayBrown (US1)FarmerKayBrown (US1) Posts: 4US1
edited 08.06.2019 in Technical Help

Comments

• I hope I am posting in the right spot.  Prior to the new stadium event, I had saved 10,000 Stadium Turf from last year's event in my Field Crops tab (for the purpose of selling if I needed cash quickly).  With the onset of this year's event, ALL 10,000 of my turf disappeared when I attempted to harvest another crop.  Is this a glitch?  That's a significant investment that I made for it to just "disappear" like that.  Please advise.  Thank you!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 2,410US1
    If you had 10K in inventory,, I am sure it required you to sell it to be able to harvest, so hopefully you received a bit of farm cash for it.

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) Posts: 737GB1
    JVD (US1) said:
    If you had 10K in inventory,, I am sure it required you to sell it to be able to harvest, so hopefully you received a bit of farm cash for it.
    Actually I also had full turf. When I tried to harvest new turf it said to sell, but I could not sell it at all. I reloaded the game to see if that fixed it, and when I checked all the turf had disappeared. I do not know if I got the cash for it or not. I saw a pop up for something related to the football, but when I wanted to check it it disappeared like many other notification pop ups nowadays... The pop ups only reappear if you have to choose something when you reload the game, so I have no idea what was that pop up for.
    Would you like to start a farm on the GB server? Click here: multiple daily rewards await you!
    A great farming guide maintained by a player: https://crazybigfarm.net/
  • I had the exact same experience as Mia. When I reloaded the game I got a pop-up for a free gift that had some special turf seeds in it & something else I forget & my turfs were all gone, but I have no idea if I got the cash for selling them or not. It had been telling me to sell something like 2500 and I clicked that multiple times, but it didn`t work, so I reloaded.

• yomismo1 (ES1)yomismo1 (ES1) Posts: 2,041ES1
    The same is happening in the Spanish Community. The grass has disappeared.

Sorry for my English, I use a translator.  :)

Diseño de @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Podrás mover / borrar nuestros comentarios, pero no podrás silenciar nuestra voz   :smile:
  • NO, I never received any compensation for the missing turf.  I would hope that the game gurus are willing to rectify the glitch. : (
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,051US1
    NO, I never received any compensation for the missing turf.  I would hope that the game gurus are willing to rectify the glitch. : (
    You may have to contact support :(
  • NO, I never received any compensation for the missing turf.  I would hope that the game gurus are willing to rectify the glitch. : (
    I did.  Unfortunately, their response was that they "couldn't see any irregularities that would have led to a loss here. I am afraid that, on this occasion, we will be unable to provide any compensation, since we can't see any errors on your account."  Clearly, there is a problem that they are not addressing, as there are multiple responders on this thread with the same issue. hmmm... So, they're calling my integrity into question, instead of at least addressing the issue with a goodwill offering. That tells me that their policy does not support keeping their fan base happy. I would recommend that they reevaluate that policy and others like it. Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone to a thriving business. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 7,051US1
    NO, I never received any compensation for the missing turf.  I would hope that the game gurus are willing to rectify the glitch. : (
    I did.  Unfortunately, their response was that they "couldn't see any irregularities that would have led to a loss here. I am afraid that, on this occasion, we will be unable to provide any compensation, since we can't see any errors on your account."  Clearly, there is a problem that they are not addressing, as there are multiple responders on this thread with the same issue. hmmm... So, they're calling my integrity into question, instead of at least addressing the issue with a goodwill offering. That tells me that their policy does not support keeping their fan base happy. I would recommend that they reevaluate that policy and others like it. Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone to a thriving business. 
    I see their usual reply.  :/
     I agree with wishing they would own up to treating their customers better.
Sign In to comment.