Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 6th - World Cup celebrations and adventures in Wonderland - Discussion

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I am in gold league and getting players from diamond and platinum league.
    Now what is this?
    My horse is of 74 BV and I am getting all horses of 100+ BV.
    I am not able to win over them and earn more. :(
    What to do next?
    Just keep competing. A level 74 horse should end up in the Plat League by the end of the tournament if you challenge as much as you can and buy the extra fuel.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    If we play the football and win the farmhouse skin again, is it possible to use it on another farm instead of just the MF?  I already have it on the MF, as anyone who won it last year does.  Thanks, if a mod could get an answer for this it would be great.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

If you rotate this deco on farm, 2019 is mirror image ..

• If we play the football and win the farmhouse skin again, is it possible to use it on another farm instead of just the MF?  I already have it on the MF, as anyone who won it last year does.  Thanks, if a mod could get an answer for this it would be great.
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) As the MF is 10x8 and the other 2 are 8x6, my guess would be no, but I will ask if anything can be done for that situation, as it is a good point.
  • @SuzyQ22 (US1) No it won`t fit, you will have to choose the cow football field instead if you win it again. :)
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    Any farmers Experiencing weird Glitches -  harvest indicators for ducks halfway up the screen or off the farm - Weird I beam cursor that will sometimes work and some times not - then the cursor will turn into a tiny white arrow and sparkle on the tip but wont give results when you click buttons - Cant restart page but wait 1 min or so its back and you can reload - I tried cleaning cache and that helped for 1 farm switching farms aggravates the conditions. Alas I have trouble harvesting Stadium Grass - it says storage is full so I sell 1000 and ist still full - reload page i can harvest - Just asking
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Well done, in general.

Have any of you ever considered this:  the chat character limitations are so small that the URL for this official announcement cannot be copied into chat.  How about increasing character length for chat comments or shortening your titles.  Cheers!

Victoria

Short enough? :)

• Well done, in general.

Have any of you ever considered this:  the chat character limitations are so small that the URL for this official announcement cannot be copied into chat.  How about increasing character length for chat comments or shortening your titles.  Cheers!

Victoria
    @BlonDC (US1) Any forum links that are too long or get rejected by the word censor, you can just chop off the thread title - It only needs the post number for it to work, so this one you can cut off everything after 193007
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I'm not sure what the changes to the HWE amounted to.  It seems to me that the total points required for gml is now higher than before, but its hard for me to remember what it was before as I have not ahcieved it since this event was first added to the game.  
  • erdem_2007 (TR1)erdem_2007 (TR1) TR1 Posts: 312
    edited 08.06.2019

There is a bug in the update turkey. when to correct

football fire teams, not added

Suspended alice why turkey

[Posts merged | See PM | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I'm not sure what the changes to the HWE amounted to.  It seems to me that the total points required for gml is now higher than before, but its hard for me to remember what it was before as I have not ahcieved it since this event was first added to the game.  
    Points needed have definitely been lowered to get GML... and other prizes... see this: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/4101223/#Comment_4101223
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) No it won`t fit, you will have to choose the cow football field instead if you win it again. :)
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit , I appreciate you taking the time to find this info out.  I hope they will make an adjustment to this for allowing us to choose what size we want the farm house skin to be.  I would love to have a full stadium on my other farms as I have on my MF now. 

•    I'm just Mad about Alice in Wonderland!!  

:# 
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people,"  Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that,"  said the Cat: "we’re all mad here.  I’m mad.  You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?"  said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.” 
    ― Lewis Carroll,  Alice in Wonderland
    Exackerterley!

All the good people are mad.- the Mad Hatter   :D

• JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    lag issues are NOT fixed in the least 
    New players are completely confused about Football Fever .... what to do, what not to ...
    wish there was at at least a Tab letting players know, which match is coming up at what time .... or a pop up saying match starting in 3 hrs ... donate your whistles .... like a reminder ...

Some of my new level 40 co-op members went to sleep now, they were collecting all day long and collected 5000 whistles, but tomorrow when they wake up, France vs korea match is over.

Have a tab on the event with details of upcoming matches ...

GGS just put an event and told players " go figure out yourself " ... this is why new players dont stick around the game and leave before they reach level 30 ...

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    New players are completely confused about Football Fever .... what to do, what not to ...
    wish there was at at least a Tab letting players know, which match is coming up at what time .... or a pop up saying match starting in 3 hrs ... donate your whistles .... like a reminder ...

Some of my new level 40 co-op members went to sleep now, they were collecting all day long and collected 5000 whistles, but tomorrow when they wake up, France vs korea match is over.

GGS just put an event and told players " go figure out yourself " ... this is why new players dont stick around the game and leave before they reach level 30 ...

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/179739/update-june-14th-do-you-feel-the-football-fever

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/179739/update-june-14th-do-you-feel-the-football-fever
    Most new players dont even know there exists a Forum, let alone come here and navigate ...
    It is in the interest of GGS to retain the new players.even if it takes explaining events to them in a more easier and detailed way in game .... as a few of these new players may convert into Gold buyers.

Thank you for the link though ....
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I uploaded the Football Fever page this morning if this will help @TMKC (IN1)

https://crazybigfarm.tk/events/football_fever.htm
    I uploaded the Football Fever page this morning if this will help @TMKC (IN1)

https://crazybigfarm.tk/events/football_fever.htm
    Thank you so much ... You are an angel :)))))

• panakeia (TR1)panakeia (TR1) TR1 Posts: 3
    There is a bug in Turkey football fire 2019 update. We can't see the all football teams to donate the whistle.Can you fix it please.
  • @panakeia (TR1) Thankyou .... I asked erdem for more details, that must be the issue that he/she was reporting, I will see if I can get anything done for you guys.

Is everyone the same or is it just on some accounts?
    It's okay on my US1 account

• New players are completely confused about Football Fever .... what to do, what not to ...

Most new players dont even know there exists a Forum, let alone come here and navigate ...
    It is in the interest of GGS to retain the new players.even if it takes explaining events to them in a more easier and detailed way in game .... as a few of these new players may convert into Gold buyers.

Thank you for the link though ....
    @TMKC (IN1) WiseWing will also be posting the games in the Mod Bulletin & I think the CMs have scheduled some Tweets.
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    @WascallyWabbit
    I am one problem.
    My friend gave big charm on this decoration but its happiness and village happiness is same without charm too. 
    Her big charm got wasted. Now give her 100 Karma points as an compensation and fix it. ;)
    Maybe you are now confused about what I am saying so to remove your confusion, I took a screenshot of it maybe it helps me as an proof for compensation. B)

Neither size decreased nor increased. Same to building time, quality and XPs too.
  • We need to be able to have more than 50 Coins for the extra upgrade slot.  I understand that they don't want us "banking" tons of them.  I even agree with that.  But, they come at you too fast and furious at the beginning of events.  If we could store 200, that would work.  Maybe even just 150.  But 50 is woefully insufficient.
    GGS needs to change this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  for the better of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • @WascallyWabbit
    I am one problem.
    My friend gave big charm on this decoration but its happiness and village happiness is same without charm too. 
    Her big charm got wasted. Now give her 100 Karma points as an compensation and fix it. ;)
    Maybe you are now confused about what I am saying so to remove your confusion, I took a screenshot of it maybe it helps me as an proof for compensation. B)

Neither size decreased nor increased. Same to building time, quality and XPs too.
    @jitu7 (IN1) Where did you get the deco from?  I did not know that you could sparkle decos & what is that text on the picture above the deco, mine does not have that. :/
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 08.06.2019
    @panakeia (TR1) @erdem_2007 (TR1)

A CM has checked both of your accounts & the Football Fever event looks correct for him, so it must be a loading problem that you are having.
    Try:
    • Reloading your game (CTRL +F5)
    • Clearing cache & cookies
    • Using a different browser
    • Using a Private/Incognito browser window
    One of those should work for you & please could you post on your forum to let others know what to try, if they are having the same problem.

Thankyou.
    @panakeia (TR1) @erdem_2007 (TR1)

A CM has checked both of your accounts & the Football Fever event looks correct for him, so it must be a loading problem that you are having.
    Try:
    • Reloading your game (CTRL +F5)
    • Clearing cache & cookies
    • Using a different browser
    • Using a Private/Incognito browser window
    One of those should work for you & please could you post on your forum to let others know what to try, if they are having the same problem.

Thankyou.

@panakeia (TR1) Thankyou .... I asked erdem for more details, that must be the issue that he/she was reporting, I will see if I can get anything done for you guys.

Is everyone the same or is it just on some accounts

I’ve  already tried the all of them your sollutions  but same problems are still continue at all of  accounts in browsers TR1. Thank you.

Sign In to comment.