Important News about CC
DO NOT TELL YOUR PASSWORD!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

11820»

Comments

• WiseWingWiseWing Posts: 183Moderator, ModGreen
    edited 06.06.2019
    @Mariko (US1)

That is normal. When you plant, or start production, you have to pay production costs. The production costs vary depending on your happiness. If your happiness is bad, it can happen that you are paying more for production than you are getting by selling the item. In that case, you have to add more decorations to your farm to reduce the production costs.

• I am losing my dollars tonight. 

Each time I went to reseed at the MF Field they take my money away. Seeding the corn, Or at the Apple orchard I try to produce more apple by clicking the fertilizer, my money goes away at the same time. I took the screen pictures. For the Egg production $60 each productions.

Also at FF try to produce at the mixing plant > click the fertilizer > my dollars goes away.

How can I stop that so the money does not go away. I can not play the games.

Something strange things going on theses days...

it does cost to start any procuction on your farm, but to reduce how muck it costs make sure you have decos on your farm this will help you keep the red/ green pointer in the green.the more in the green the better.
       made by     farmerjohn 22 (US1
  • Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) Posts: 19US1
    Production cost on MF is -87%. But each time I click the corn producing cost me $60. I don't remember seeing that much...? Is this right amount?

• mine is at -56% and a level 9 normal field cost $52 for corn.
       made by     farmerjohn 22 (US1
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 6,638US1
    I am losing my dollars tonight. 

Each time I went to reseed at the MF Field they take my money away. Seeding the corn, Or at the Apple orchard I try to produce more apple by clicking the fertilizer, my money goes away at the same time. I took the screen pictures. For the Egg production $60 each productions.

Also at FF try to produce at the mixing plant > click the fertilizer > my dollars goes away.

How can I stop that so the money does not go away. I can not play the games.

Something strange things going on theses days...

Yes almost every thing costs farm dollars to do.
    Check your happiness level on your farms. Be sure they are into the green so it doesn't cost as much to run your farms. Use premium feeds & fertilizers when you can. 

This may help you some more as well  https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/
  • Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) Posts: 19US1
    I am going to run the cost data track for the fields to see exactly how much cost to run. Thanks for help.
  • Prez (AU1)Prez (AU1) Posts: 28AU1
    Hi today I clicked on to get extras & also double my gold paid my 50 dollars & only got 61thou gold which is normal so where are my extras please fix ASAP TY
    Prez @ au 1
  • WiseWingWiseWing Posts: 183Moderator, ModGreen
    @Prez (AU1)

When you go to the shop, shop usually has all deals that are active already included in a package. Note that the amount of gold received is already corrected:

Please go into the shop again and see if you can still by 61 thousand gold for 50 dollars or only half of it? If you still think that you have received less gold than you should, please contact Support.

• I've been in contact with support regarding not getting my workers from upgrading my farmhouses. They said they would look into it. This was 3 days ago, and I haven't played because I didn't want to further my game lest it make it more difficult for them to award my workers. Now, with what I'm reading from others in this forum, I am losing hope that I'll ever get to play again
Sign In to comment.