Home EN General Discussions & Questions

few request please support me

harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
hello 
@ MOD
@ GGS
i want peace mode please  hehe
please add setting to disable this icon and plot and put it in that setting tab 

please make normal seed home page 
please make seed in special seed tab light blue so i dont fill up my farm with long duration seed acidentaly hehe
why  greenhouse first page still on island fruit please make it candy  for thos who started candy like past
please lock player  that say everything is okey from opening this thread
please dont merge or move it into another tab hehe

thank you

Post edited by harvestmoonn (INT1) on

Comments

• Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I would also like to see the normal seed page come up first rather than the special seeds.  I'm always having to change it & I don't want to plant a long seed by mistake. 

If memory serves me correctly we used to get the normal seed page come up first when going to plant something.  Why has the page changed to the special seed page?
    Ozzie @ au 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,512
    I would also like to see the normal seed page come up first rather than the special seeds.  I'm always having to change it & I don't want to plant a long seed by mistake. 

If memory serves me correctly we used to get the normal seed page come up first when going to plant something.  Why has the page changed to the special seed page?
    Yes, it used to open to regular seeds first.  Also, the seeds for the greenhouse used to open first to whatever temp farm was going at the moment. That needs correcting, too.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,760
    I agree, would like to see the regular seed menu come up first... as for the temp farm seeds, I like that it opens to the last temp farm seeds and it doesn't change til you actually start the new temp farm ;)

designed by Michiru (GB1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click BIG FARM WIKI**

• umm looks like im only player without auto seeder and harvester none got annoyed by thos accident clicked icon pop ups hehe
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

Some time during the first run of the park event, I noticed my gourmet / flower farms would default to the events seeds page...  here and there, the event was rewarding me with new types of event seeds!

If I was to make a wild guess...
    its by their design, they are
    (1) introducing,
    (2) suggesting the use,
    (3) promoting the sale,
    of these new event seeds. ;)

"By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third, by experience, which is the bitterest."  
    --Confucius

Leave a Comment