Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

Comments

• bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 22.05.2019
    I haven't been able to log-on for over 5 hours on int1 server
  • The game is working perfectly when I do nothing on it. All advertisings are working fine with no lag at all all the time. Great! The only problem is when I try to do something on my farms, lag lag lag and lag again. I need to click multples times to harvest, collect and I'm lucky when it work. Playing is now a pain, sadly. This is happening since 2 weeks now, sent a ticket, no answer at all, not even the automatic answer. I'm feeling ignore.
    But all advertisings are working perfectly! Great!
    @CrazyArthur (US1) Your ticket has been received & the auto-response was sent, please check your junk/spam folder, it may have gone there. Support has not dealt with the ticket yet.

I haven't been able to log-on for over 5 hours on int1 server
    @bulubla (INT1) We didn`t get any other reports of issues with logging into INT1 & we can get in there, so its most likely just a cache  issue on your computer, try the usual, clearing caches & cookies or try a different browser or a private/incognito window & it should be ok.
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    I can't log into my farm anymore. I have tried multiple times today. I'm so sad here 
    Having issues here. Cant login to my farm either. When I put in my information the log in button turns grey.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I can't log in either. It says username not found on US1
    I can't log in either. It says username not found on US1

I don't even get that far. When I put in my information the log in button turns grey. :(
    Having issues here. Cant login to my farm either. When I put in my information the log in button turns grey.
    Had the same issue.   Finally after 10 or 15 minutes got in. Kept saying player not found. Ensured it showed US server and was in the login screen not the register screen.
    I got in just now. Close your browser and open it up again. Thats what I did
    Yes just got in also. Wonder whats going on lol!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    same problem here, not even the cutting grass scene :(
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    just got on after all

• The game is working perfectly when I do nothing on it. All advertisings are working fine with no lag at all all the time. Great! The only problem is when I try to do something on my farms, lag lag lag and lag again. I need to click multples times to harvest, collect and I'm lucky when it work. Playing is now a pain, sadly. This is happening since 2 weeks now, sent a ticket, no answer at all, not even the automatic answer. I'm feeling ignore.
    But all advertisings are working perfectly! Great!
    @CrazyArthur (US1) Your ticket has been received & the auto-response was sent, please check your junk/spam folder, it may have gone there. Support has not dealt with the ticket yet.

I receive every Big Farm announcements in regular mail all the time, no problem with that. I checked junk/spam folder for ticket answer, nothing. I need to say that's been a long while since I stopped receiving any answer from the tickets I send for any reason. Last time I had a problem(gold lost), sent a ticket, no answer but the problem was resolved a while after. I hope the problems I have now will be resolved too. Thanks for your concern WascallyWabbit.

• CrazyArthur (US1) said:
    I receive every Big Farm announcements in regular mail all the time, no problem with that. I checked junk/spam folder for ticket answer, nothing. I need to say that's been a long while since I stopped receiving any answer from the tickets I send for any reason. Last time I had a problem(gold lost), sent a ticket, no answer but the problem was resolved a while after. I hope the problems I have now will be resolved too. Thanks for your concern WascallyWabbit.

@CrazyArthur (US1)  The emails from Support come from a different source to those other emails, so it is possible to get one but not the other, but they do have your ticket so you will get a response when they get to it  - There is a backlog at the moment so it could take a while though. 

I have asked the devs about the issues that you are having. Personally I do not usually have any lag, but I have noticed the same things as you recently. I will let you know if they come up with any answers.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

I just tried to log on...  unscheduled maintenance... it must be important?!?!?
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262

I just tried to log on...  unscheduled maintenance... it must be important?!?!?
    I am getting this too. It has been a while. I wonder what they are doing?

• 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    Probably got something to do with the cancellation of Pleasure Park Event
  • CrazyArthur (US1) said:

@CrazyArthur (US1)  The emails from Support come from a different source to those other emails, so it is possible to get one but not the other, but they do have your ticket so you will get a response when they get to it  - There is a backlog at the moment so it could take a while though. 

I have asked the devs about the issues that you are having. Personally I do not usually have any lag, but I have noticed the same things as you recently. I will let you know if they come up with any answers.

Problem resolved, thank you. :)

• farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    Anyone else having trouble?
  • farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    well... it just made a liar out of me.. appears to be working now.  LOL
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I've been having terrible issues with lag and trying to harvest. Started a couple of days ago.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Lag here as well.  I think I didn't click it right, keep going and finally it catches up.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    lag in everything ... several in my coop have to just log off every 20 minutes or so. Some of us are getting disconnected a lot, too.
  • GAME WENT OUT. WON'T LOAD JUST NOW.
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    my game keeps freezing and then it takes 7, 8,  9 times of trying to finally get back on.   Please fix this
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    Sign in screen is not accepting username.  Type both username and pw and it just sits there, but the username field has the "NOT" (red circle crossed out).  Username was entered correctly.  Cleared cache, exited and re-entered browser, etc. to no avail
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    Sign in is working now
  • soozayn (US1)soozayn (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    What exactly are GGS playing at today??? every few minutes freezing up & having to make multiple attempts before we can get back into the game. This game is getting to be very frustrating. Funny how the buy gold bit doesnt ever break though
  • got off 30mn and now can't.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    unable  to get past the loading screen and yes, I have refreshed etc.

thanks
  • off 5mn then can't get on again tonight.
Sign In to comment.