Login Problems? Click here for help!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• RowdyRacRowdyRac Posts: 946Moderator, ModGreen
    Hi @Shelagh (US1)

Unfortunately we are not able to help you with lost gold on the forum. You will need to contact SUPPORT as soon as possible, explaining what had happened in the necessary detail.
    Good luck :)
  • SamiJ (US1)SamiJ (US1) Posts: 29US1
    I am not sure when this happened, but I just noticed my "2x Gold" is gone. I thought this wasn't supposed to expire and I know I didn't use it!?!? 
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) Posts: 122US1
    Is anyone else missing everything in their inventory since the update?  I have lost everything, all my regular crops in my barn are gone, I have 0 humus, 0 leaves to make humus, 0 fertilizer and 0 special fertilizer. I have 0 regular, special, and super fertilizer. I have 0 special seeds, I have NOTHING!!!!!!!! My barns were fulls, Now nothing....Everything is ZERO...WTH!!!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) Posts: 2,261US1
    @TinaM1 (US1)  close out of the game and relog back in, you should see your full inventories... I am guessing you have not been on in a bit which has been the case with a few in our coop and found this as well...

designed by Farmerjohn22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• Barb66 (US1)Barb66 (US1) Posts: 14US1
    All my horseshoes are gone. Tens of thousands.  Now, I'm not getting full credit of horseshoes for filling the boat. I loaded the boat a few minutes ago. Should have received 1544 horseshoes. Credited with 215. I've been playing for almost 3 years. Hope GGS will be able to restore the inventory.
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,389Moderator, ModGreen
    All my horseshoes are gone. Tens of thousands.  Now, I'm not getting full credit of horseshoes for filling the boat. I loaded the boat a few minutes ago. Should have received 1544 horseshoes. Credited with 215. I've been playing for almost 3 years. Hope GGS will be able to restore the inventory.
    @Barb66 (US1) & anyone else having issues with missing items, if you are playing on HTML, switch to Flash to see if its the same there, if it is, then do the following:

If that does not correct the issue & your items are still missing, you will need to Contact Support as they are the ONLY people that can see what has happened on your account & make any necessary corrections. No one on the forums can see what happened to your stuff or do anything about recovering it.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) Posts: 122US1
    Thank you all. Yes, it had been a week or so since I was on, I logged back in and there was my inventory of everything. I appreciate all your help!
  • i lost my acrobatic kite and it is not present in the drop box
  • i have lost all the stock i had in just under an hour.  logged off, came back on to find my home farm stock ALL GONE  I have spent a fortune this week to get ahead.  I have cleared history/cache and it still has not appeared.  Over a 100 special seeds of corn, ruts, wildflowers and the rest.  All feed gone, ordinary, premium and super premium. as well as all the seaweed fertilizer i won on the wheel that i spun several times.  IT was costly too!
    I am so upset about this.  So very unfair.  :'( :'( :'(
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) Posts: 269US1
    edited 17.12.2018
    I believe so.  i have just lost all the stock i have built up over the last few days.  EVERY SINGLE FEED, SEEDS - THE LOT
    DAY LIGHT ROBBERY
    That is a known bug. Just clear cache,F5 refresh, log out then back in, and you stuff should return.
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on

• artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 5,599US1
    i have lost all the stock i had in just under an hour.  logged off, came back on to find my home farm stock ALL GONE  I have spent a fortune this week to get ahead.  I have cleared history/cache and it still has not appeared.  Over a 100 special seeds of corn, ruts, wildflowers and the rest.  All feed gone, ordinary, premium and super premium. as well as all the seaweed fertilizer i won on the wheel that i spun several times.  IT was costly too!
    I am so upset about this.  So very unfair.  :'( :'( :'(
    Today it was event seeds. ALL OF THEM!!!! Did all the usual they tell us to do. Clear browser/cache, log out, switch to flash, close one eye and spin around. Won some rice and magic bean seeds this morning. Now the rice is gone, too, and I haven't spun Santa's wheel or planted them.

A few months ago it was bakery, then fish. This is getting very old, very fast. I have been anxiously waiting to become a regular gold buyer, (which is what they want, right?), but not when the broken game cannot be trusted, and customer service won't make things right.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• My cash no longer adds up when I sell at the roadside market.  I could use a little help please.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) Posts: 6,688US1
    My cash no longer adds up when I sell at the roadside market.  I could use a little help please.
    Best bet is to log out clear all your browser history & then log back in. Most find this clears ups most glitches.
    Is your browser up to date? Have you tried both HTML & Flash ? or a different browser?
  • I have tried both HTML and I am currently using flash.  Cleared browser and history.  Currently using Firefox but I tried playing the game using Chrome.  No Joy but thanks for the suggestion.
  • Hi I am not sure if this is the place to be but I was wondering if anyone could check into my game... I am darn near possitive most of my boats were up to level 6 .. skipjacks to be exact.. and the trawlers were mostly at 5 .. they are far too expensive for me have them at 6 so I know they were at 5 except the newest one it should be at 3 and it is.  can you tell me how or why I may be losing these levels... thank you 
  • Just looking for the gifts from signing up?
    Just looking for the gifts from signing up?
    Check your drop box.
    This may help you with the game

http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html
  • Hippy Wayne (GB1)Hippy Wayne (GB1) Posts: 12
    edited 02.03.2019
    I had 31,193 gold. Now it's dropped to 9,793. I've lost 21,400 whilst looking through all the co-ops in rankings !!
    I AIN'T HAPPY.
  • I've cleaned pc of cache, history, everything ! using a program, my gold is still missing.
  • I just left a co-op because odd things was happening ! I am ready to leave and play another game if this isn't sorted out.
    Sorry but thats alot of gold.
  • Bye.
    I'll log in tomorrow and Monday to see if I'm back to normal  !

• WiseWingWiseWing Posts: 196Moderator, ModGreen
    @Hippy Wayne (GB1)

If you experienced gold lost, you have to contact support. They are the only ones than can see where did the gold go. 

• Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) Posts: 36US1
    is anyone else having trouble with drop rates of breeding plants and collectibles? ever since the wwc started i am getting little or no collectibles and/or breeding plants when i harvest! any help would be appreciated.
    thnx,
    grammy26
  • Hippy Wayne (GB1)Hippy Wayne (GB1) Posts: 12
    edited 15.03.2019
    WiseWing said:
    @Hippy Wayne (GB1)

If you experienced gold lost, you have to contact support. They are the only ones than can see where did the gold go. 

Thank you.
    I did contact support and they tried telling me I bought barn appearances with 21,400 gold !! but I bought them in championship trader with coins !!  I paid 1999 coins for barn appearances. 
    Hey ho lost gold !!!!!!!! Nice one. 
  • MrBen (US1)MrBen (US1) Posts: 1US1
    The gold and money I win is missing since February 2019. I tried clearing my caches and the amount didn't reset. Please help.
    The gold and money I win is missing since February 2019. I tried clearing my caches and the amount didn't reset. Please help.
    It may be a bit late now but you can contact support & let them know of your troubles. Try to provide as many details as possible.
  • I keep on losing like 200 gold every day and idk what the heck is going on. Also I don't know how to fix the browser cache cuz im on a Mac book plz help.
    I keep on losing like 200 gold every day and idk what the heck is going on. Also I don't know how to fix the browser cache cuz im on a Mac book plz help.
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Watch carefully what you click on. Most blue shopping carts means it cost Gold to use or buy. This may help https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173709/best-browsers-to-use-for-good-games#latest

Also to help you even more with the game is a great got to site

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/
  • Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) Posts: 20US1
    I am losing my dollars tonight. 

Each time I went to reseed at the MF Field they take my money away. Seeding the corn, Or at the Apple orchard I try to produce more apple by clicking the fertilizer, my money goes away at the same time. I took the screen pictures. For the Egg production $60 each productions.

Also at FF try to produce at the mixing plant > click the fertilizer > my dollars goes away.

How can I stop that so the money does not go away. I can not play the games.

Something strange things going on theses days...

Sign In to comment.