Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

whats wrong with CC?

hello @WascallyWabbit
why Cc reward keep changing in midle of it at start and befor start reward 69 was dancing statue which reward 51 give deco too but in midle its changed to this things

Comments

• I have noticed that some of the rewards in the current CC (June 1, 2019) are not matching what we are getting. One was for some lucky coins which gave money and another was suppose to be premium honeydew which gave strange oil can gifts. Is anyone else noticing this? It probably doesn't matter too much but it can be disappointing if you are expecting say construction coins and then you get something else!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I don't keep track of it -- I should -- but I remember someone posting about this in the past.  
  • Thank you for responding artful...I really do appreciate it. It has happened again since I started the post. It is just a bit odd but this game is not without it's bugs as we all know too well!
    LOL!
  • @harvestmoonn (INT1) I have to admit I do not keep up with the rewards on the CC, but we haven`t been told about them changing - though we do keep asking for that - If you look on @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) website, it does show that tree as reward #69 & the page has not been changed since May 19th. The rewards cannot change during an event without an update, so all I can think is that maybe you had some sort of display error.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    I think they just mixed them up this time.  Instead of all Indian themed or all Sherwood Forest, we get some of each.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 02.06.2019
    im got bazar right now but automatic its not in list 
    thank you

and that dancing statue was in that timer befor CC i dont know if it was in list too or not
    only thing i do CC for is deco for my other co op member and counstruction token for myself
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    for reaching 80 million, it shows we are supposed to get the sherwood ladder house, but we got the indian sunrise canopy.... something is definitely wrong with some of the rewards this time around! 
  • @harvestmoonn (INT1) I have to admit I do not keep up with the rewards on the CC, but we haven`t been told about them changing - though we do keep asking for that - If you look on @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) website, it does show that tree as reward #69 & the page has not been changed since May 19th. The rewards cannot change during an event without an update, so all I can think is that maybe you had some sort of display error.
    hello 
    something is wrong its give double reward for both bazar mode and sherwood mode
    yep, something definitely wonky with the rewards this CC...

see this thread: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/193113/whats-wrong-with-cc
  • funambuleke (FR1)funambuleke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 11,845
    Hello,

In my coop on the french server, we also are supposed to get the sherwood's rewards and we got the indian's dancing statues. The other rewards we got are not good either. 

We don't get the good rewards, or it isn't the good rewards that are displayed but something must be wrong. 
    We didn't get the Sherwood reward, as shown, but got the dancing figures instead. (Not that I'm complaining, I like the dancing figures), but there is definitely an issue, Wabbit. :(
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    After reading this thread I paid attention to what we should be getting & what we actually did get from our cc's rewards & there is definitely something going on with them...lol

Instead of the Sherwood tree & Sherwood bridge we got the dancing figures & the oriental rug but the reward list still shows what we should have gotten instead of what we did actually end up getting..lol

Just more bugs in this bug filled game that GGS insists on giving us
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Bugs happens

Same with mistakes , its stuff that happens

Bugs happens

Same with mistakes , its stuff that happens

This is bullcrap! it is not a mistake... it is definitely a bug, all too common in this game of late!
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    We're getting oriental HW line instead of normal HW line

rewards are fairly similar

hello 
    something is wrong its give double reward for both bazar mode and sherwood mode
    @harvestmoonn (INT1) You are right, something strange is definitely occurring, we are not sure exactly what it is just yet. :/
  • Perhaps someone with greater technical knowledge than I have can explain something for me.  We have an event that works fine, such as the cc's or the fhwe then without warning or anything obvious being changed suddenly its all screwed up.  Surely that piece of code need not have changed as it worked - so why does it keep happening?  I get it if they go in and change the event, but as far as I can tell its the same old, same old, same old cc.
    We just received gooseberry seeds instead of lucky charms. Again, not complaining, just reporting. 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Definetely something wrong with the CC.........we were told it would appear less often with the introduction of the VF but its frequency seems to have increased even more. Thats the biggest bug/mistake/lie/issue with the CC........dancing statues, sherwood deco etc etc are equally as lame as each other so it doesnt concern me which one I get lol.
    absolutely agree with you @gizmo22 (AU1)! thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file