Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 6th - World Cup celebrations and adventures in Wonderland - Discussion

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    That was the very great experience for all the players 

Looking forward to this event again its a very challenging event for both gold and non gold users 

I like this one entirely yes 
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I agree. 

I had fun with this last year.    <3   :)
  • ~~Mona~~ (INT1)~~Mona~~ (INT1) INT1 Posts: 994
    edited 29.05.2019
    " (...) The event mechanics stay the same as last year, so there is no change in terms of how the event works, but we have adjusted the ranking and activity rewards. (...)"

Dear Wabbit, 
    Can you tell us the secret, what will the ranking rewards be?  :)
    Post edited by ~~Mona~~ (INT1) on
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    No bug fixing for the appearance/ allignment issues ??? its getting alot worse and really needs to be addressed 
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    "We will also provide winning odds for each match" - This will help many players. Ty

Ranking rewards and activity rewards, i hope they are good.

Facebook Login .... AMAZING ....
    Those who already have an account in Big Farm, can they login using their Facebook ID ? I hope so ....
    If notifications can be sent to Facebook friends, saying, " I am playing this Fun farming game, come join .. " That will surely multifold the player's base in months to come. This is a good addition. I hope GGS takes full advantage of the Facebook platform.

Need the Horse booster Please ....

Deal of the month ... Nice looking Vespa .... I just love the 4 x 4 deco's ... Perfect balance. Nor too big, nor too small ...
  • No bug fixing for the appearance/ allignment issues ??? its getting alot worse and really needs to be addressed 
    @darren24 (GB1) They don`t always list every bugfix, often there are several minor things or display issues that get fixed too. I asked about the wonky bubbles and the techie elf thinks that one is in there, he isn`t sure about the disappearing bubbles, that might not be, but he can`t check right now.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLL!!!

okay, just practicing. hehehe  :#

Thanks for this.   :#
  • Any news on the duplicate crates in the FHWE?  Thanks
  • Bibleman7 (US1)Bibleman7 (US1) US1 Posts: 172
    Thanks for another good update to Big Farms, looking forward to the soccer event and the alice in wonderland horse season and the facebook login is a good idea also
  • MoonionsRule (US1)MoonionsRule (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    edited 30.05.2019
    Waiting for the kick-off ball here !! 
    Absolutely love the coming up Horse Theme - "Horses is Wonderland" !!! 

About Citrus Grove, nothing got fixed in my game :/
    Same issue - my Citrus is at lvl4, as I recall ...after upgrades, but this is what it shows on my farm for harvest >>

and if I wanted another upgrade, which I was going to do soon, looks like I will be upgrading lvl1 to lvl1 ...again :/
    Just very confusing, to have the levels mixed up and the amounts for harvest .... very buggy Orchard need a ton of bug spray !! 

edited 30.05.2019

About Citrus Grove, nothing got fixed in my game :/
    Same issue - my Citrus is at lvl4, as I recall ...after upgrades, but this is what it shows on my farm for harvest >>

I think that's because the update is scheduled to take place on June 5th.... mine still says (Level 1) too.  ;)
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on

•    I'm just Mad about Alice in Wonderland!!  

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    We need to be able to have more than 50 Coins for the extra upgrade slot.  I understand that they don't want us "banking" tons of them.  I even agree with that.  But, they come at you too fast and furious at the beginning of events.  If we could store 200, that would work.  Maybe even just 150.  But 50 is woefully insufficient.
    edited 31.05.2019

I'm just Mad about Alice in Wonderland!!  

:# 
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people,"  Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that,"  said the Cat: "we’re all mad here.  I’m mad.  You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?"  said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.” 
    ― Lewis Carroll,  Alice in Wonderland

•    I'm just Mad about Alice in Wonderland!!  

:# 
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people,"  Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that,"  said the Cat: "we’re all mad here.  I’m mad.  You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?"  said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.” 
    ― Lewis Carroll,  Alice in Wonderland
    Exackerterley!
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 01.06.2019
    Last year I missed the football event, so looking forward to see how it is, though I am not a football fan at all (I find it boring, too slow paced), so I will probably play it half heart-ed, since I am not interested in the decos and skins. I do like basketball though (fast paced sport, things change fast) which by the way is celebrating a world cup towards the end of this summer (hint, hint).
    My favorite sports event however, is the Olympic games, both summer and winter ones. I would like to see some sort of special farming Olympic games.

Anyway, back to farming.

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    We need to be able to have more than 50 Coins for the extra upgrade slot.  I understand that they don't want us "banking" tons of them.  I even agree with that.  But, they come at you too fast and furious at the beginning of events.  If we could store 200, that would work.  Maybe even just 150.  But 50 is woefully insufficient.
    How about a warehouse with several levels, each adding +5 or whatever. Perhaps upgrades cost gold to make GGS happy.
    edited 03.06.2019
    Along with facebook, google login's should be added as well ...
    Give player's incentives to post on their Facebook ... about the game. Everytime their Facebook friends join ... and reach level 100, give them more free stuff.

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 03.06.2019
    @TMKC (IN1)  they already have a friends reward, Invite your friends through face book now, only problem is it is bugged and you don't get the rewards, pennies are not given as they are suppose to and friend only need to get to level 41.  @WascallyWabbit.  This bug has been reported many times and just never fixed, so most don't even worry about inviting friends any more
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    If they would update/fix the "Friendship Link" and add some banners for player to use with their social media programs that they belong to. I think more players may start to advertise for GGS now that the "Gold Lock" is in place and for the most part working well.
     They just need to provide some advertising materials to use. Like banners and text. Be sure the program will allow us to get players from any where across the world and have them count as a part of the "Friendship Links".
  • BlonDC (US1)BlonDC (US1) US1 Posts: 121
    Well done, in general.

Have any of you ever considered this:  the chat character limitations are so small that the URL for this official announcement cannot be copied into chat.  How about increasing character length for chat comments or shortening your titles.  Cheers!

Victoria
    Well done, in general.

Have any of you ever considered this:  the chat character limitations are so small that the URL for this official announcement cannot be copied into chat.  How about increasing character length for chat comments or shortening your titles.  Cheers!

Victoria
    The entire chat system needs to be reinvented
    edited 05.06.2019
    Sweet Free Rewards ... in a few minutes :)

Restart Fifa too when it comes
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Yes improve chat system.
    Big Farm's chat box looks like of 1990's.
    Improve it please so that people can interact with each other nicely with emojis and sharing files.
    Update contains changes to HWE ? In what way .....
  • Update contains changes to HWE ? In what way .....

Change in HWE?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    I am in gold league and getting players from diamond and platinum league.
    Now what is this?
    My horse is of 74 BV and I am getting all horses of 100+ BV.
    I am not able to win over them and earn more. :(
    What to do next?
Sign In to comment.