Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates Apr 25th & Apr 30th - A Circus, a Subscription, a Pleasure Park & a Buzz! - Discussion

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 23.05.2019
    Can I please get confirmation, if Pleasure park now give 100% of value of good donated or is it still 25%?   Thanks
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    Are there gonna be any major changes to PP since it was removed from the calendar ??
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Can I please get confirmation, if Pleasure park now give 100% of value of good donated or is it still 25%?   Thanks
    It gives 100% now.
  • Are there gonna be any major changes to PP since it was removed from the calendar ??
    @BlueZilver (GB1) I hope so & to fix the bugs, but they have not told us the reason that it was cancelled - We will let you know if we hear anything.
  • @Southern (US1) thanks. more interested in trying again, 

Also does the fence upgrades help?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @Southern (US1) thanks. more interested in trying again, 

Yes. They help increase the number of visitors.
  • My country manor didn't come with the pink trees and bushes. :#

@Seeker1 (US1) Where did you get it from? - It is the one on the favourite offer, with less benefits, that is the "Summery" one.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 24.05.2019
    @Seeker1 (US1) Where did you get it from? - It is the one on the favourite offer, with less benefits, that is the "Summery" one.

It would have been the one that was a hard work reward in the pleasure park.
    Are there gonna be any major changes to PP since it was removed from the calendar ??
    @BlueZilver (GB1) I hope so & to fix the bugs, but they have not told us the reason that it was cancelled - We will let you know if we hear anything.
    Yeah ... its gonna be interesting ... as it was ... most players had a chance in reasonable time to get double house without getting  broke  and for 'old players' it would have been 'piece of cake' since they already have a lot of usefull deco's on their farms and know how to earn dollars from boats.

• @Southern (US1) thanks. more interested in trying again, 

Yes. They help increase the number of visitors.
    Has anyone considered that the upgraded fences were responsible for the missing visitors people were seeing?
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    My country manor didn't come with the pink trees and bushes. :#

Its the reward from the Park event. :#
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 24.05.2019
    What was the hotfix for ?
    I can see most of the player's name have disappeared from the WWC ranking list and once they login and collect anything , they get their original score and their name included in the list .
  • EllaC (GB1)EllaC (GB1) GB1 Posts: 35
    edited 24.05.2019
    What was the hotfix for ?
    I can see most of the player's name have disappeared from the WWC ranking list and once they login , they get their original score and their name included in the list .

I was just looking for somewhere to report the same thing, when will we get our WWC Coins? and will this affect them if not everyone's on the scoreboard 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    My country manor didn't come with the pink trees and bushes. :#

The Pleasure Park reward has no pink trees but it has more workers.
    The 
    Favorite offer deal has pink trees but it has less workers.

As you can see here 
    https://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/buildings/country_manor.htm

btw, I still need some upgrade cost :)
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    The loyalty bonus is not a good buy ... GGS will know it soon when they see subscribers number less than 100

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Pleasure Park is not good event, need much gold and money, for low levels is very hard also reward are not good 

Last Reward is very high with score 
    304 bilion is very hard to arrive and win House 

I belive as bigfarm will change this event 

• CONCE (US1)CONCE (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    where are instructions for the PP

Pleasure Park is for me a really fun event ... its a mixture between funnel, WWC and temporary farms. And as i see it ... its possible to get all HardworkerRewards without getting broke/using gold .. but it will take some time before you get the deco-farm that is able to make 304 billions within 4 days without being online 24/7.

Funnel:  you skip stalls you dont like (are expensive) by using 10 min stalls
    WWC:   you get a better house within less time spending on the event
    Temporary farms:  you have to be able to earn a lot of dollars using boats  (crazybigfarm: video loading boats) or if you're low-lv  ... do the fishing-quest asap ... to get access to Renting a boat on FF  ... (crazybigfarm: https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/farm/oleg/oleg.htm)

So far it looks like there is no difference between activating any size of stalls. It will of course cost more using small stalls than big ones but you wont have room for many if you use large stalls. To activate a stall you need to fill them with products ... to gain more park-coins you need to fullfill  1-3 requirements by putting down deco on your deco-farm.

So far it looks like there is a limited number of requirements ... and 3 types:

* number of deco's with certain lv
    * sum of happiness for certain lv
    * size of deco

And 3 types of benefits:
    * earning coins
    * getting some happiness
    * representing a 1-2 deco of a certain lv

Small decorations are often better than big ones: ex. Gumball Machine is a 2x2 lv 2 deco from 'Candy'-trader can be used as lv 3 and lv 4 deco ... but its gonna cost dollars ... not always a good idea to use decorations parts.

To see if you're able to make enough park-coins ... there are 2 numbers there are interesting:

How many park coins do you earn per sec per visitor and number of visitors (deco-farm happiness):

Estimate:  304.000.000.000 = 4*24*60*60* park-coins-per-sec-per-visitor * number of visitors

Ex:  Number of visitors 1000  and 500 park-coins-per-visitor gives you 172.800.000.000 park-coins if stalls are able to run 24/7.

Another way around:   304 billion in 4 days is 76 bill per day or almost 3.2 billion per hour or almost 53.000.000 per min or almost 88.000 per sec  ... only 2 ways to get this number:

* earned park-coins per sec per visitor
    * increase number of visitors by increasing happiness of deco-farm

even though it look like increasing happiness of deco-farm is the easy-way out its not  ... it might be better to have space for 1 more stall to increase earned of park-coins per sec.

Ex.  1000 visitors and 500 park-coins per sec per visitor

one more visitor gives you  500 park-coins more per sec so you get 1000 park-coins-per-sec
    one more stall at lowest setting gives you 2 park-coins per-sec-per-visitor that is 2000 park-coins-per-sec

Like so many other things in BF ... just try it out and see what happen ... follow the ranking and see who is able to get 302 billions park-coing in the event and then look at their deco-farm. If you use time looking at farms in generel ... you can often get a pretty good idea if they have spend a lot of gold ... a little gold ... or just the gold you can get from playing BF and how to reach your goal ... all dec-information are available on deco-farm ... using outline-view is not a bad thing.

Like most computer-games: either spend gold or use time   ... so if you want something fast use a lot of time ... if you are in for the long run ... then just start working on deco-farm just like you did with the other farms.

The only thing that makes this game seem 'impossible' ... is that it encourage you to lv-up fast ... (so far i havent found any benifits due to lv-up  ... you only get into more trouble)  and using all your dollars on farm-building instead of using them on boats first.
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    JVD (US1) said:
    I don't see anything about a subscription increase, either in cost or benefits.
    I went into the the Big Farm button bottom of screen and it was £2.49 now its £4.99 :(

Have fun discussing the Latest Updates here

• BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    subscription package- it costs so much- why isn't the watering of the tree included?
    why can't I easily stop the contract from the farm like I did for buying it? if I go away and want to stop and restart later, or have no money this month- for stopping, you need the exact mail you recieved and fr sme problems you need a print screen of that which my comuter can't deal with.
    why can't you let us have a form we can fil out just no. we get?
    no name on the subscription package at mail so it's difficult to find and delete from the credit card and from old mails that get lost.
    my friend wanted to cancel the 
    subscription package and found out he had to pay 4.99 dollars for that month + 4.99 a fine, and he didn't even get it for that month, means he paid 2 * 4.99 for nothing, just to get his farm back!!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    where are instructions for the PP

Can also find them here https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/pleasure_park.htm
  • There is still a need to increase the length of time the stalls are on the park. 

Unless you can log on every 4-hours or spend gold you dont stand a chance, and that is just not right,  Players here go out to work and cant log in.  Players here cant afford to spend a huge amount of gold to get round that problem.  

Why not do some stalls that are short run and some that will last for about 8 hours - a bit like the HWE - at least it gives everyone more of an equal chance.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 13.06.2019
    I did 80B last run

I was busy working the whole event, but i did start like 6-7 rounds of 2-3 hours stalls ( Usually before work, and after work ) I missed 1-2 times but eh 

and still ended in top 10 with very minimal work 

My deco valley have all my best and most efficient deco's ( which is the goal/design of the event )

then you can run it lightly and still do nice
  • Thanks Exxy - I still ended up in the top 10, but I want the house and unless I can log in every 4 hours I cant see a way of getting it - no matter how hard I try!  I shuffled my deco's round, made sure I got the max. from everything, but was still 10000's short.  I wont give up though - will keep on trying, but they could make it fairer by making some stalls 8 hours.  We'd still have to work hard to get the rewards, but at least we wouldn't be penalised for going out to work (as if going out to work isn't bad enough!!)
    edited 27.06.2019
    With player-Lv 150-249 you need 304 billions park pennies to get Country Manor and you have 4 days so you need to earn:

304/4 = 76 billion park pennies per day

If its possible to log-on to the game 3-4 times per day then you have to earn around:

19-25 billion park pennies per 4 hours

That is possible with:

Happiness:   6409  (minus 50-100 depending on stall-benefit)
    Visitors:        1973  (gets a bit higher when you get stall-benefit +50 happiness)
    3x3 stalls:     63

This is a list over the requirements for 3x3 Stalls i have seen so far ... some of the requirements appears in larger stalls and there are requirements for larger stalls i havent seen on 3x3-stalls:

No - number of deco's with certain lv.
    Happ - sum of happiness of deco's with certain lv.
    ex: size 3x3 need 7 .... size 4x3 need happiness 36.

To activate a stall you need to use products from MF, GF and/or FF ( edit: havent seen any use wax).

If you need 100 products to get 10 min then you need:

800 for 1 hour     (8 times as much as 10 min)
    1600 for 2 hour     (2 times as much as 1 hour)
    3200 for 3 hour     (2 times as much as 2 hour)
    6400 for 4 hour     (2 times as much as 3 hour)

Using products from FF is very expensive so only use them to 'skip' a stall (making 10 min stall). The price depends on your productions cost on each farm the same goes for tree-fruits unless you have a lot of seaweed-fertilizer.

The only way to get enough products is to buy it ... so you need to find out what kind of products is cheap for you or easy to make depending on your farm-layout.

Im buying: Pigs, Donkeys, crops from MF and GF. I dont use seaweed. And i only use 4 hour stalls.

I 'skip' following type of stalls:
    • if they only have products from FF, tree-fruits and/or products from bakery
    • if they dont have at least 2 requirements with parks pennies as benefit
    First time around i used a lot of space placing lv 9 deco's ... but i found out thats not a good way to get a lot of park-pennies.

First fullfill as many requirements as possible - and its a good idea to start using Candy Farm so you can buy Gumball Machines:

Then look at your list over the deco's you have:

here you can see for a given deco-lv ... how many you have and the total happiness.

Now you can start replacing some of the deco's with better ones  ... ex.  i have 1505 happiness for lv 8 deco's but i only need max 880 to fullfill stall-requirements  ... or replace them with other deco's so you can fullfill more requirements.

To increase happiness of Deco-valley ... upgrade the deco's you expect to keep ... its expensive so shift between the decorations ... remember to keep an eye on 'when the deco's shift level' ... to avoid to start over because you got one lv to many.
    Post edited by BlueZilver (GB1) on
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
     INSANITY

• Its still not worth playing unless you can get to log on every 4 hours - for those of us that go out to work for the average 8 hour day its too costly on gold, and I'm really offended by this concept to be honest - just because I go out to work doesn't mean I dont want to compete.  As I've said before to make things fairer why not make the stalls run for longer.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Seriously?

Its much easier for me, than any hard work event

I've worked again, during this pleasure park, and I'm still #6

Just set stalls do 10-15B points, a few times during the event :o
Sign In to comment.