Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

More Coop Events Ideas :)

Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
As its been talked in coop

A Coop version of Fishing Hard work could be interesting

I thought about some kind of Coop competitions that could work with Horses tournaments ( maybe a global coop one )

I'm only throwing what is plowing thru my mind :)

Happy Farming! <3

Comments

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 22.05.2019
    no thanks we already have too many co op events, there was only 4 days this month when there was not a co op event on.  It might be ok if they threw CC in the bin
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Please: Do not create more coop events please. There are already far too many.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Well, what i had in mind was'nt really "added events"

but more like a different version of it happening, thats all :)
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 23.05.2019

"I'm only throwing what is plowing thru my mind."
        And I'll do the same  :)

Imagine being in a co-op with lots of beginner players.

Yes, its easy for beginner players to participate in missions during CoopCha,
    since they're primarily collecting items from the main farm.

Yes, its easy for beginner players to participate in challenges during Village Fair,  
    since there are options to filter out and choose challenges without items from the gourmet/flower farms.

Yes, its easy for beginner players to participate in CHWE,
    since they're primarily collecting items from the main farm. 
    (I do believe the event will omit crops from gourmet/flower farms if you're below a certain player level)

Yet, for a beginner player to participate in a co-op FHWE,
    they would have to complete all of Oleg's fishing tasks first,  :/
    unlock the dock at player level 20, player level 30?
    ....then start building a fleet of motorboats / runabouts.

**player level 120 to unlock level 8 dock-- able to build trawlers**
    **unless you're winning skipjacks & trawlers in reg FHWE events**  B)

Yet, most level 20s and level 30s are still learning the game,
    and are more-than-likely concentrating to build their main/gourmet farms.
    ...I do suppose a level 30 player could have a small fleet of motorboats / runabouts by level ~30,
    and be able to participate in co-op FHWE... ok sure!  :#
    (just don't pit beginner co-ops versus co-ops filled with players who have fleets of trawlers.. LOL) :p 
    Have a bracket system similar to CoopCha... gold, silver, bronze, and rookie leagues.

Introducing a co-op FHWE version would probably entertain the more experienced, veteran co-ops.
    Yet IMHO, I think it would put more of a strain on beginner players and beginner co-ops who are just starting.

EDIT:
    The rework of the DSF is scheduled to be released sometime this year. 
    Maybe they already have a co-op version in the works.  ;)
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    no thanks we already have too many co op events, there was only 4 days this month when there was not a co op event on.  It might be ok if they threw CC in the bin
    I second Byron Longford (AU1). We have more then enough as is and do you really think they would switch one event with another or simply just add it to the many?
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    The best idea for co-op events is to have less of them
Sign In to comment.