Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Deep Sea Fishing

One thing I would like to see if the ability to click once and have everything added to your boats. The constant dragging of the materials that we need takes too much time and is rather annoying. I have asked in my cooperative if anyone else has had this problem and they are as well. There was one time I was able to click each thing and it went straight to the boat but I am not able to do this anymore. If this is an issue I am just having and not something everyone else is, if someone could please tell me a fix. But if there is no fix then I do think it should be something that is updated.

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    If you hold the shift key down, you can just click, click, click without having to drag and drop.  It's really fast this way.
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    Start sticky keys by pressing shift 5 times .
    Then shift key twice and u can keep on adding by just clicking , no need to even hold the shift key .
  • sultan6 (INT1)sultan6 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 49
    I also have the same problem
  • mzbrittol (US1)mzbrittol (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    Thank yall so much! 
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Why are all of my deep sea fishing contracts for shellfish? Literally all of them. Right now I have one contract for oysters and three for shrimp.  I just rejected two others for shrimp due to being limited contracts.  They are the fish with the least amount of opportunity to catch and the fewest fish in the hole when they are available.  why is it set up this way? I don't ever have 6 gourmet market contracts for pigs, or wildflowers.  I know this has been going on for some time and I have seen other people complain about it.  I would just like to have it explained to me in a way that makes sense.  If there is a good reason for it I can accept that.  It would be better if some of my other fish could make it into a contract now and then.  
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Is it too cynical to say it's probably because they don't want us to make too much money from DSF?
    However, when a chunk of farmland costs 88 million, one needs to make money somewhere.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Is it too cynical to say it's probably because they don't want us to make too much money from DSF?
    However, when a chunk of farmland costs 88 million, one needs to make money somewhere.

Are you sitting down?  The last chunk of MF land is 671,000,000. :)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Not surprised, it goes up with each chunk. Possibly each level raises the price too, as it does with most things here.
    I'm going up slowly, as my challenge is having an efficient farm without looking like an industrial complex.
    I want them to look like REAL places, where one could work and play.
    -
    Yes, I AM rather odd.
    : )
    Not surprised, it goes up with each chunk. Possibly each level raises the price too, as it does with most things here.
    I'm going up slowly, as my challenge is having an efficient farm without looking like an industrial complex.
    I want them to look like REAL places, where one could work and play.
    -
    Yes, I AM rather odd.
    : )
    Not at all odd. I'm taking it slow and steady, too. They'll probably find my decomposing body over the keyboard at level 225 or something. :)
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    I collected 133 million filling contracts admittedly it takes time but it does happen
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Is it too cynical to say it':blush: probably because they don't want us to make too much money from DSF?

The last chunk on flower farm gose way beyond I think more then 775,000,000 or more don't remembered correct
    Is it too cynical to say it':blush: probably because they don't want us to make too much money from DSF?

The last chunk on flower farm gose way beyond I think more then 775,000,000 or more don't remembered YIKES!! 

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 22.05.2019
    $1,828,000,000  for last plot on Flower Farm

I'm not expecting to buy it next week  :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'm not expecting to buy any of the last 4 FF plots EVER !!!     :¬D
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Yep finally got the last piece of land on FF a week or two ago and it was more than $1,800,000,000
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 23.05.2019
    Yep finally got the last piece of land on FF a week or two ago and it was more than $1,800,000,000
    @MRG1 (US1)  I hope that was just an approximate amount that you quoted, because mine is $1,828,000,000 & I am planning a hissy fit if they are charging me $28,000,000 more.  wachten photo smilie_girl_093-1gif

Ooops I see you did say it was more, I should wake up before I post lol

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    @MRG1 (US1)  I hope that was just an approximate amount that you quoted, because mine is $1,828,000,000 & I am planning a hissy fit if they are charging me $28,000,000 more.  wachten photo smilie_girl_093-1gif

Ooops I see you did say it was more, I should wake up before I post lol

What's a mere $28 million when you're looking at Billions of dollars? Just a drop in the bucket. LOL
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    There is an option to buy plots in gold too .... if you dont have the dollars
Sign In to comment.